• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not me lmao. Bayo tier upgrades always get chaotic immediately, I don't need that kinda stress in my life rn.

On the topic of revisions, I've started implementing the Bayo 3 additions but its taking me a bit cuz I'm kinda busy right now, and the whole verse profile gallery needs redoing because the currently used gallery images were added years ago and I have no clue where from. Plus I got a couple more cleanups I have to do on Bayo's and the demons sandboxes before I convert them into profiles.

Viola's profile, Singularity's profile, and Luka's new stuff have all been added though.

I’m the one who chickened out of not doing a tier upgrade so I’m at No liberty to make any suggestions for how to go about and upgrade but personally I’d start with getting 2-B for the verse through singularity and then afterward work toward 2-A or whatever you wanna go to.

This is a little unimportant but just wanna throw out there that Homunculi fodder seem to be weaker at least physically than Angel fodder. The affinity that you can find in Jeanne's side mission can take 2-3 shots from Garnet Roses whereas Stratus die in one.

Should singularity have fate manip? Honestly it seems like “phenomenal affirmation” is more fate related given the way that Bayo 3 vs Singularity was going the exact same way as Beta0 Bayonetta vs Singularity until 1 and 2 showed up. Plus iirc he was talking about predetermination or something along those lines but I’ll have to look for that.

Singularity would still have reality warping tho cuz of all that stuff he was doing to the environment during the fight.

Should singularity have fate manip? Honestly it seems like “phenomenal affirmation” is more fate related given the way that Bayo 3 vs Singularity was going the exact same way as Beta0 Bayonetta vs Singularity until 1 and 2 showed up. Plus iirc he was talking about predetermination or something along those lines but I’ll have to look for that.

Singularity would still have reality warping tho cuz of all that stuff he was doing to the environment during the fight.
It does sound like fate manip, maybe the scans will help clear it out?

Right here, Singularity sees Viola, recalls her saying she'd come back for him and attacks her. He then remarks that their reencounter was predetermined as was Bayo’s defeat.

After 1 and 2 show up, he then says “Are phenomenon once affirmed now changing?”

Sounds to me like he either controls fate or only sees a predetermined fate/future and uses it to his advantage King Crimson style.

I lean towards the second as the "phenomenon was already affirmed" sounds like he is only using a set destiny to make his shit work while Bayo 1 and 2 showing up is changing fate.

So precog then? Do you think the 3 Bayos could also qualify for fate resistance? If we're going off the precog interpretation, Bayo 1 and 2 being present defies the predetermined outcome seen by singularity, plus his description says
"If there is any force capable of surpassing this form of Singularity, it may only be that of a unique universal will with the ability to overturn phenomena once thought indisputable"

So precog then?
Maybe precog with some form of fate manip involved? After all he is enforcing fate but Idk

Do you think the 3 Bayos could also qualify for fate resistance? If we're going off the precog interpretation, Bayo 1 and 2 being present defies the predetermined outcome seen by singularity, plus his description says

Oh yeah, I thought that was clear lol :v

Maybe not Bayo 3 as she was losing but Bayo 1 and 2 should get it since they are the ones that change fate and Ofc fused Bayo too

Oh shit I forgot something. Directly after the Singularity Balance fight when Bayo frees the Arch Eves, Singularity says, "Impossible! You outstrip my ability to alter phenomena..."

So maybe it's fate manip after all...?

I was also kinda thinking the same thing about Bayo 3 not having fate resistance lmao.

If he can alter the phenomena then yeah, give him precog and fate manip.

He sees destiny and forces it to happen to his liking which only the first 2 Bayos can fight/deny/change/alter/ignore

Does anyone have scans uploaded to imgur? I need some things from singularity to link to his profile. Also need some scans from stratus and cumulonimbus for some hivemind scans.

Finally acquired bayonetta 3.

Dusted off my switch

Choose the hardest difficulty available from the start of course.

Died not even 20 seconds into the first mission after the prologue.

It's gaming time

Anyway's, what the hell does the Alternative Verse indicate?

Are they the name of the universe+coordinates on Earth?

They’re alternate universe versions of that location, sometimes different areas
Finally acquired bayonetta 3.

Dusted off my switch

Choose the hardest difficulty available from the start of course.

Died not even 20 seconds into the first mission after the prologue.

It's gaming time

Anyway's, what the hell does the Alternative Verse indicate?

Are they the name of the universe+coordinates on Earth?

Jeanne's profile will come later at some point.

Everything I have on the profile was presented in my CRT and its been a month with no unresolved contentions so I suppose the answer is yes.

I already say this, but Game Awards pretty much suck these days.
Can you unlock bayonettas profiles for me please?

Both of these.

Can you unlock bayonettas profiles for me please?

Both of these.

They both appear to be unlocked already

Back