• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what Loptr are you talking about then LOL there’s like 3 different Loptrs

I forgot that the Loptr who killed Rosa was always there, but Prophet pulled balders into the future so his time manip stuff should stay there

what Loptr are you talking about then LOL there’s like 3 different Loptrs
I think you're complicating this more that it has to be. There's Young Loptr, the one you fight on the clock tower, and there's adult loptr, the older version of younger loptr.
I forgot that the Loptr who killed Rosa was always there, but Prophet pulled balders into the future so his time manip stuff should stay there
That's time travel, not Time Manip.

Anyways any version of Loptr should have time manip, since Loki can manipulate time . It’s one of those instances where I don’t think any of them should lose powers their previous (and weaker) forms have

Loptr should not have whatever Loki has by default. They share the cards, but that's about it. Actual showings > assumptions. Loptr doesn't show time travel until his adult state.

Also, I don't even know why Loki has time manip on his profile to begin with. The only time related thing Loki has ever done is sending Bayo and Balder back to Witch hunt Vigrid, and the profile already treats that as a completely separate ability.

This whole conversation is also why a lot of the profiles really need to start having descriptions next to them explaining the reason why they have that ability.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those things. Again:
This whole conversation is also why a lot of the profiles really need to start having descriptions next to them explaining the reason why they have that ability.

If its via the rememberances of time, then its fine. Would've been much easier if you said it was by the remeberances of time earlier lol.

Yeah, I honestly don’t care if it out comes out next year, or the year after, as long as it’s a GOOD game. Bayonetta games flop on release, atleast compared to other Nintendo titles. So I’m sure they’ll be taking their time to ensure it sells well

Also kamiya has to make the combat equal to, or better than dmc 5, so that’s a lot

implying they can top DMC5 combat

Smh :v

Just pointing out that if this game takes more than 5 years either consider it dead or garbage when it actually comes out (experience has thought us over and over)

Hey comic, do you have some youtube or imgur scans of Loki (and preferably Loptr too) using the rememberances of time so I can plug them into my CRT sandbox?

Uhhh yeah I could go and look, best one I could mention is in the beginning the game, when he used the remembrance on that tsunami. It’s like the third or so chapter

If you just want a scan, Loki says “it looks like I can manipulate the remeberance of time” like a few minutes after they get to the other side of that water thingy

You could download Adblocker, though it's annoying when watching videos via phone.

I believe you're referring to Glamor's second boss fight, in which Loki summons a whirlpool by accident, followed by Glamor capturing Loki with Bayonetta chasing through the whirlpool.

At around 3:55 a beam of light shows up and encompasses the entire inside of the whirlpool with a bright flash. We then see Bayo emerging from what seems to be a portal at the gates of paradise, so no she did not fly to paradiso.

BUT glamor does fire some ice shards off before getting dragged to hell, causing Loki to drop into the clouds, and then we see bayo fly down from paradiso to earth I guess? (Kinda hard to tell though cause of Bayonetta's irritating slide-show cutscenes with odd quarter circles of a clock as the frame)

I hope they get rid of slideshow cutscenes in Bayo 3, or at the very least decrease the frequency of it significantly. Makes it so much more unnecessarily difficult to understand what's going on.

Wasn’t the first game’s excuse of doing the slideshow was because they burnt most of their budget in everything but the cutscenes? I don’t get how Bayo 2 has the same treatment when Nintendo was supervising it all.

No clue in all honesty. I just really hope they get rid of it entirely or use it much, much, much less in future installments. Its just so hard to comprehend what's happening without going back and rewatching the slideshow cutscene 2-3 more times.

I’m not sure how that’s going to work on Switch, honestly. Combat as well.
Both Bayo 1 and Bayo 2 have been ported to the switch already. Combat works out fine.

The slideshows still suck though. That needs to go bye-bye in Bayo 3. There should be no excuses to have those cutscenes in large amounts with Switch tech on hand.

Back