• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you guys think Wt being time manip + amp is worth arguing again? Since I found new info, or should I give them regular time manip

I believe it did so, but I don't know if it would qualify for LS though. This thread basically concluded that collision feats aren't valid for LS and Irenic looks like it tossed that truck via a collision so I don't think it would scale. Though, if the feat were valid for LS it probably would scale to the third spheres since Irenic is really only special in speed and nothing else.

Last edited:
Here's the clip in question in case anyone is wondering:

Looking at it again, the truck does kinda look like its swerving around before Irenic pushes though so this could count as continuous pushing which would be valid for LS, but I'm not 100% sure.

had some translations done, Aesir confirmed 4-D (or is it 5-D)? For transcending space and time
Trancending 4D doesn't mean you reach 5D, you just end up in middle, its just higher into 4D. Also it depends on context, most of the time its nothing but some reference to time travel or enhanced space-time resistance.

I’m confused, is transcending space and time 4-D or 5-D? That’s what I was asking. For Aesir it’s just him being above it when he’s at his strongest

Nice, yeah he doesn’t have any statements to support being infinitely higher than lower realms. Only this his realm is transcendent unlike the others

I’ve got no idea what reality fiction transcendence is

Alright folks, place your bets.

Which is gonna happen first?

Bayo 3 gets a release date

OR

The ongoing Bayo CRT concludes

Hmm, so I wanted to bring up something about Omne. Comicgyal requested a few translations on the translations request thread, and Omne's description was included in said requested translations and I found something intresting.

In the English version of the game it says:
"An omniscient being formed by a miraculous unison of the powers of Paradiso and Inferno.

The past leaders of the Umbra and Lumen clans, though they were aware of Omne's existence, were unable to summon it to this realm. It took the combined power of light and darkness, united in the bond of father and daughter, to finally summon Omne successfully.

Possessing the qualities of both darkness and light, it can defeat even the most despondent of chaos."

But in Qliphoth's translation it says:
天魔和合によって出現した奇跡の結晶にして全能なるもの。

かつての賢者と魔女の長たちですら、その存在を知ることはあっても召喚することはかなわなかったが、光と闇、父と子の力が調和したことによって現世に召喚された。

光と闇の特性を合わせ持ち、混沌すら打ち消すことができる。

OMNE

An Almighty Being that emerges through a miraculous fusion of Heaven and the Demonic.

Although the Sage and Witch clans were aware of her existence, they were unable to summon her. But she was later summoned into this world through the harmony of light and darkness, of father and daughter.

She possesses characteristics of light and darkness, and can banish even chaos itself.

Omne currently has this listed in her intelligence section of her VSBW page:
Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient (Stated in the Book of Infernal Demons to be omniscient, though this is likely only referring to the universe she inhabits)

There's a pretty noticeable difference between "Almighty" and "Omniscient." Thoughts?

Hmm, so I wanted to bring up something about Omne. Comicgyal requested a few translations on the translations request thread, and Omne's description was included in said requested translations and I found something intresting.

In the English version of the game it says:

But in Qliphoth's translation it says:

Omne currently has this listed in her intelligence section of her VSBW page:

There's a pretty noticeable difference between "Almighty" and "Omniscient." Thoughts?
Uh, pretty sure if there’s a disparity in language like that, we go with the Japanese.

@Crimson_Shadow101 again don't bring your hopes up too much for this E3, Bayonetta 3 has as much chance of showing up as Metroid Prime 4.

...... first the multiple possibilities now the omniscience, how many mistranslations are we gonna get for these games?

Yeah, I’m fairly certain how that’s how it works, but I’m unsure, and there might be more evidence to support it.
Well we don't know much at all about Omne, as I'm pretty sure there's like no commentary, concept art, or developers notes on her, and pretty much all we have is this description and the scene of her beautifully drop kicking Aesir, so if the Japanese text doesn't support it, it should be axed entirely.

I guess that's just another random over-looked thing for me to tackle along with Aesir's "low godly" regen.

Well we don't know much at all about Omne, as I'm pretty sure there's like no commentary, concept art, or developers notes on her, and pretty much all we have is this description and the scene of her beautifully drop kicking Aesir, so if the Japanese text doesn't support it, it should be axed entirely.

I guess that's just another random over-looked thing for me to tackle along with Aesir's "low godly" regen.
Yeah, then it’s probably getting axed.

BTW correct me if I'm wrong, but in the beginning of Bayo 2 doesn't Belief throw a bullet train or am I misremembering that sequence? And could we scale the Glamor angels' size to the first spheres in terms of lifting strength via size alone?

BTW correct me if I'm wrong, but in the beginning of Bayo 2 doesn't Belief throw a bullet train or am I misremembering that sequence? And could we scale the Glamor angels' size to the first spheres in terms of lifting strength via size alone?
You're misremembering. It slices a part of it off, but it doesn't lift it at any point. As far as Glamor's size, I'm pretty sure we don't scale LS off of size alone at least in sizes below celestial bodies n shit, but I could be wrong about that. I'll probably ask in the QnA board later.

But Belief isn't needed because we have a second sphere LS feat for Beloved ripping off a large stone bridge (Timestamp 33:00). I heard from Spinosaurus75 in a discussion thread for another verse say that ripping feats typically get good LS results, so we can use that for 2nd spheres. Beloved is also in the weakest sub-rank of the 2nd spheres, so it'd pretty much scale to all of the second spheres and up.

I'm 80% positive we can scale via size alone, I vaguely recall some specific pages with large sized characters having lifting strength being related to their size. Considering the first sphere angels are all comparable to each other It doesn't sound like too much of a stretch to scale from Glamor's size alone.

Back