• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey vs Tiger (Mori Jin vs Roronoa Zoro)

You do realize there are several definitions of a single word, yes...?

Yee... First you need to learn the abilities

and second you need to fix some things on Mori's profile as they are just incorrect

accident or not, it is still disrespect.

Yee... First you need to learn the abilities

and second you need to fix some things on Mori's profile as they are just incorrect

accident or not, it is still disrespect.
I am legitimately going to have an aneurysm arguing with you.

Guys... call it a hunch, but I think LordGinSama might be commenting soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

Nah. Prediction is literally guessing. If I predict that... Idunno, you're about to blink, I don't KNOW that, it's an educated guess. Analytical Prediction is called what it is for a reason.
No, just no.

Guessing is literally saying something you THINK MAY happen, analytical prediction is based literally on using information, in this case the information is provided by the Breath of All Things, to know what will happen without being able to directly access the future in any way, that's why Zoro has Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction on his profile but doesn't have Future Sight or Precognition (Divination) but instead has Precognition (Prediction) as the Precognition page categorizes.

Literally just wrong and don't use breath of all things as an example as it's literally the same as obs Haki but works on non living things...

Like I really don't understand XDragnoir can always be so confident yet be so wrong... It makes no sense and there's literally no point in trying to talk

Shows nothing and says the most baseless statements as an actual fact

There's a reason why being unpredictable or having an unpredictable fighting style can negate it

WHY IS MY VSB SOO LAGGY... NEED TO WAIT FOR LIKE A WHOLE MINUTE TO COMMENT OR DO ANYTHING 😤

Shows nothing and says the most baseless statements as an actual fact
Here is the direct print from Zoro's profile as of unlocking Breath of All Things, where you will see Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction and absolutely nothing about have direct info about the future.

And here you can see the Precognition page, where it's explained the difference between the two types of precognition (Divination and Analytical Prediction).

If you think what I said is baseless, you will have to go ahead and create two CRTs correct Zoro's profile and the Precog page, as I said everything based on what I read there.

Okay so like first things first. The entire argument of Zoro's regeneration negation vs Mori's regeneration is irrelevant as to if it would work on him or not. This Zoro goes directly for decapitation and attacking the head directly early onto his fight as shown with Daz Bones, therefore Mori's level of regeneration wouldn't prove a hindrance.

As the guy who gave Zoro his Analytical Prediction i can guarantee you, none of his shit is temporal future sight. He can see attacks happening while and before they happen based on the "Breathing." of people and objects, he isn't actually seeing into the future so that argument also needs to be dropped.

Whats the other ongoing arguments?

Here is the direct print from Zoro's profile as of unlocking Breath of All Things, where you will see Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction and absolutely nothing about have direct info about the future.

And here you can see the Precognition page, where it's explained the difference between the two types of precognition (Divination and Analytical Prediction).

If you think what I said is baseless, you will have to go ahead and create two CRTs correct Zoro's profile and the Precog page, as I said everything based on what I read there.
I have been thinking of doing that... I've also read both and analyzed both too many times

As the guy who gave Zoro his Analytical Prediction i can guarantee you, none of his shit is temporal future sight. He can see attacks happening while and before they happen based on the "Breathing." of people and objects, he isn't actually seeing into the future so that argument also needs to be dropped.
I'm not saying he's seeing the future... That's future sight... Something basic obs Haki doesn't have, but they can read someone's intent to know what will happen which is precog

He does similar things by being able to sense a type of presence in objects
0195-016.png
0195-017.png

If you know someone is going to kill someone in 10 seconds that's precog, if you know a tornado is about to happen in 10 seconds thats precog

There's literally no analytical thing that's happening in that scan

That Mori's healing negation is also somehow regen negation
That doesn't really matter, Zoro isn't exactly known for his regeneration but rather his resilience. Two different things, so I'm not sure what the purpose of that argument is.

Anyway, how good is Mori at dodging? Zoro attacks are harder to register / process than 6 armed fishmen with I.R in each limb and known for their unpredictability.

Iai attacks allow him to amp his speed but they also travel in a pretty predictable fashion so I have no doubts that Mori can't evade it by stepping to the side.

Goken would prove a serious issue to Mori in close qauters combat due to it's durability negation which would allow for an auto decapitation, and he can use it at a distance however it's effects are greatly dampened the further they travel. Mori is more than likely smart enough to stay back and play his cards right by using the range game to keep safe.

Anyway, how good is Mori at dodging? Zoro attacks are harder to register / process than 6 armed fishmen with I.R in each limb and known for their unpredictability.
Gets very good at dodging when he adapts to users or fightning styles especially via predicting their movements

Also I doubt Mori's pressure points are gonna do much considering Zoro took Kuma's pain manipulation thingy which essentially expels ones accumulated "pain." and "fatigue." from ones nervous system.

But he can also make you experience all that pain at once by putting all that back into your nervous system. Zoro took all the pain Luffy's had sustained, along with the pain of the Shadows Luffy absorbed further increasing the effect. Keep in mind, Zoro had already sustained major damage before essentially having a island sized AoE bomb of pain effecting his nervous system.

Very good.

He is not only capable of dodging FTE attacks at point-blank range from characters with equivalent (if not superior) Martial Arts skill to his own, he has perception/senses comparable to characters who can dodge instant teleportation attacks from all directions with minimal effort, and he himself can counter attacks that constantly change direction and pattern from characters with highly advanced analytical prediction.

So, very.
Iai attacks allow him to amp his speed but they also travel in a pretty predictable fashion so I have no doubts that Mori can't evade it by stepping to the side.
If they are predictable Mori can dodge it easily.
Goken would prove a serious issue to Mori in close qauters combat due to it's durability negation which would allow for an auto decapitation, and he can use it at a distance however it's effects are greatly dampened the further they travel. Mori is more than likely smart enough to stay back and play his cards right by using the range game to keep safe.
Mori will definitely be very wary of Goken. His information analysis is potent enough that he can decipher the functions of abilities he's never seen just by brushing against his opponent- A later version (but still comparable) version of Mori could tell someone had future sight just from brushing against someone for a moment, for example.

Back