• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the most beautiful women in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
it aint be that usefull. Boa would use her pretrification arrows and beams in character, which Fubuki can't counter after all
Well arrows would get redirected since haki doesn’t resist wind/air 💨😅... beams are the only problem which she can maybe somehow avoid

But the tornado would redirect the arrows
I was talking about it the whole time and you said that it aint work
tenor_3.png

so did we ever decide on what fubuki leads with? If she leads with using telekinesis to grab Hancock then she wins lol

I was talking about the very first one that you posted with vergo in it but whatever the resistance seems legit because of that thread
Oh that had nothing to do with telekinesis... That was just haki resistance

Reactions: Rez
Then she gets petrified because of precog and resist telekinesis via haki
precog won't save Hancock from getting grabbed by an attack with no travel time lol, and do you seriously think she has to do hand motions to use her attacks so if she's stuck in place via being grabbed then it's over. And haki doesn't resist telekinesis, I've only seen you propagate that, do you have any scans since the only ones I've seen are laws spatial hax.

precog won't save Hancock from getting grabbed by an attack with no travel time lol, and do you seriously think she has to do hand motions to use her attacks so if she's stuck in place via being grabbed then it's over. And haki doesn't resist telekinesis, I've only seen you propagate that, do you have any scans since the only ones I've seen are laws spatial hax.
Law actually has telekinesis for the ship and metor diverting scan

You are really underestimating precog... It literally makes you to be able to attack first... She can literally know what will happen... No matter the travel time... She will know she is going to get grabbed... Also haki resist telekinesis... Conquerors haki is an option as well...

scans of telekinesis, and having precog doesn't make you attack first lol, Hancock has to, see the future which happens before Fubuki attacks her, then she has to think about what she will do in response to an attack, then she will have to prepare that attack, then she will have to shoot it. In that timespan Fubuki just has to think and she has Hancock grabbed. By your own logic I could argue Hancock's precog allows her to dodge attacks from kizaru since she will see them coming.

then she will have to prepare that attack, then she will have to shoot it. In that timespan Fubuki just has to think and she has Hancock grabbed.
She gets grabbed and then what? She’ll get beamed... even if you teleport and you have precognition you can stop that person from teleporting since you know where and when they Will teleport. Also why do you need scans? 1. I already did above 2. Its literally on laws profile...

She can... would be harder because Kizaru has also pre cog but lasers she can easily deal with...
Kizaru would literally kill her before her brain can react to the vision bro, you do understand that she needs to preform actions to react to a vision that happens literally moments before the action takes place, Kizaru would be moving so fast he'd be able to kill her before she can even move her hands to attack. LS >>>>>>> MHS+

She gets grabbed and then what? She’ll get beamed... even if you teleport and you have precognition you can stop that person from teleporting since you know where and when they Will teleport. Also why do you need scans? 1. I already did above 2. Its literally on laws profile...
If she gets grabbed then Hancock can't use anything besides Conquerors since all her attacks have required hand motions afaik, Hancock isn't Kuma so she isn't going to react calmly to being completely immobialised and go for the best option before struggling a little while Fubuki just has to crush her brain. Your teleportation argument is faulty because it depends on the character, if a superhuman speed character teleports then Hancock can use precog since the person teleporting still has to still attack her afterwards at those speeds but if Goku, a character quadrillions of times faster than light, does the same then he will blitz Hancock since she will see him teleport but by the time he appears infront of her she will literally be paused in place.

And Enel literally got KO'd by a pre haki Luffy despite having observation so your argument literally contradicts the series, I'll go check out your scans and Law's profile for the telekinesis part

how does Room work exactly? Last time I checked it had to do with spatial stuff but I'm not gonna act like ik much about OP, asking because telekinesis can be simulated in multiple ways like gravity manip, spatial manip, soul manip ect

Saw the scans and read the profile: Spatial Manipulation (Has the capacity to create a spherical territory, a "Room", where he has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Anything caught within the path of Law's sword-swing is spatially displaced), Telekinesis (Can telekinetically manipulate any object and anyone he cuts within his room)

The room is described as spatial manipulations which allows him to control the placement and orientation of objects and has used that ability to use telekinesis since he's moving the position via his room which is spatial manipulation. Tatsumaki and Fubuki's telekinesis has nothing to do with spatial manipulation and instead on the auras of a living being instead so I doubt Haki resisting spatial telekinesis is resisting aura based telekinesis without any feats bro.

Armament Haki

Armament Haki, also known as ‎Busoshoku Haki, allows the user to actively use their Aura as a shield and a weapon. This type of Haki grants its user varying levels of Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification, Elemental Intangibility Negation, Attack Reflection, Body Control, Resistance Negation, Transmutation, Regeneration Negation (Mid), and Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation, and to Resistance Negation.

Nowhere does it say resistance to telekinesis since the telekinesis shown was via spatial hax which falls under spatial manipulation while Fubuki's telekinesis doesn't fall into that category.

and to counter your point on "observation lets you dodge anything"

Weaknesses

• In order to fully utilize Observation Haki, the user must remain focused and calm, otherwise the ability's effectiveness becomes dulled or even negated.
  • The user, if imperfect with seeing the future, can not predict what will happen if they change their actions to respond to a predicted enemy attack. This also becomes prominent when even an advanced user is against an opponent with comparable or even superior levels of precognition. (Such as when Luffy could dodge Katakuri's attacks early in their fight)
  • Users, while capable of seeing the attack coming, are less likely to evade or defend against an attack if it is too fast for them to see or keep up with (Snake-man Luffy near-blitzing Katakuri despite using his precognition to see the attacks coming)
The official Haki page shows that characters can get blitzed by fast enough attacks, Kizaru <<< Snakeman Luffy and Katakuri's haki <<< Hancock's so your logic doesn't add up lol. Considering Hancock has to plan a counter attack in the timespan it takes for Fubuki to think and grab Hancock with an attack that doensn't need to travel I really don't see her escaping it lol.

Kizaru would literally kill her before her brain can react to the vision bro, you do understand that she needs to preform actions to react to a vision that happens literally moments before the action takes place, Kizaru would be moving so fast he'd be able to kill her before she can even move her hands to attack. LS >>>>>>> MHS+
Link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link and link pre timeskip (no haki) reactions <<<<<<< Boa Hancock reactions... This is beginner/basic lvl observation haki luffy link... They are all light speed
And Enel literally got KO'd by a pre haki Luffy despite having observation so your argument literally contradicts the series, I'll go check out your scans and Law's profile for the telekinesis part
Luffy removed his intentions and attacked randomly to be able to hit Enel with observation haki... he doesn't even good observation haki... Only his hearing is very good... Luffy has blitz pre cog character but they can still read his movements link ....
how does Room work exactly? Last time I checked it had to do with spatial stuff but I'm not gonna act like ik much about OP, asking because telekinesis can be simulated in multiple ways like gravity manip, spatial manip, soul manip ect
Mostly can use all of those...
Saw the scans and read the profile: Spatial Manipulation (Has the capacity to create a spherical territory, a "Room", where he has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Anything caught within the path of Law's sword-swing is spatially displaced), Telekinesis (Can telekinetically manipulate any object and anyone he cuts within his room)

The room is described as spatial manipulations which allows him to control the placement and orientation of objects and has used that ability to use telekinesis since he's moving the position via his room which is spatial manipulation. Tatsumaki and Fubuki's telekinesis has nothing to do with spatial manipulation and instead on the auras of a living being instead so I doubt Haki resisting spatial telekinesis is resisting aura based telekinesis without any feats bro.
This devil fruit also has telekinesis link which gets resisted by haki... Every devil fruit gets resisted by haki... Link
and to counter your point on "observation lets you dodge anything"

Weaknesses

• In order to fully utilize Observation Haki, the user must remain focused and calm, otherwise the ability's effectiveness becomes dulled or even negated.
  • The user, if imperfect with seeing the future, can not predict what will happen if they change their actions to respond to a predicted enemy attack. This also becomes prominent when even an advanced user is against an opponent with comparable or even superior levels of precognition. (Such as when Luffy could dodge Katakuri's attacks early in their fight)
  • Users, while capable of seeing the attack coming, are less likely to evade or defend against an attack if it is too fast for them to see or keep up with (Snake-man Luffy near-blitzing Katakuri despite using his precognition to see the attacks coming)
The official Haki page shows that characters can get blitzed by fast enough attacks, Kizaru <<< Snakeman Luffy and Katakuri's haki <<< Hancock's so your logic doesn't add up lol. Considering Hancock has to plan a counter attack in the timespan it takes for Fubuki to think and grab Hancock with an attack that doensn't need to travel I really don't see her escaping it lol.
resistance, conquerors haki, observation haki, out of character from Fubuki....
Kizaru <<< Snakeman Luffy and Katakuri's haki <<< Hancock's so your logic doesn't add up lol
base luffy pretime skip (no haki) reactions < light speed lasers.... base luffy pretime skip (no haki) reactions <<<<<<< Boa Hancock reactions....

This is really unnecessary 1. You are being very biased in your own thread 2. You are debating in your own thread.... And you haven't even properly read my comments...
Armament Haki, also known as ‎Busoshoku Haki, allows the user to actively use their Aura as a shield and a weapon. This type of Haki grants its user varying levels of Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification, Elemental Intangibility Negation, Attack Reflection, Body Control, Resistance Negation, Transmutation, Regeneration Negation (Mid), and Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation, and to Resistance Negation.

Nowhere does it say resistance to telekinesis since the telekinesis shown was via spatial hax which falls under spatial manipulation while Fubuki's telekinesis doesn't fall into that category.
No laws spatial manipulation comes from his cutting and other stuff... Law has Soul manipulation in his room and it gets resisted by haki...if another random character in VSBW has also soul manipulation, it gets resisted by haki.... Haki resists telekinesis... And it is accepted link

Link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link and link pre timeskip (no haki) reactions <<<<<<< Boa Hancock reactions... This is beginner/basic lvl observation haki luffy link... They are all light speed

Explain why no Luffy key has SoL?

Luffy removed his intentions and attacked randomly to be able to hit Enel with observation haki... he doesn't even good observation haki... Only his hearing is very good... Luffy has blitz pre cog character but they can still read his movements link ....

That's my point, she can read the move but not dodge it

This devil fruit also has telekinesis link which gets resisted by haki... Every devil fruit gets resisted by haki... Link

Can you provide scans of them using telekinesis on something other than books? I wouldn't be surprised if the guy with the paper paper fruit could preform telekinesis using things with paper in them.

resistance, conquerors haki, observation haki, out of character from Fubuki....

Already argued resistance, conquerors haki won't come out straight away since I doubt Hancock won't react at least shocked and Fubuki's first moves were to use a tornado that would be filled with rocks that tear at your flesh towards a guy she intended to torture, she then used telekinesis to push back D-os but she couldn't actually go for anything deadly because D-os had her teammates hostage and her next fight she literally only produced a shield because she was fighting a character that was much stronger than her. Her first moves vary so much and are usually just what is good for the battle, I don't doubt that Hancock will win but saying that telekinesis is out of character isn't plausible when all her fights were in situations that weren't ordinary for her.

base luffy pretime skip (no haki) reactions < light speed lasers.... base luffy pretime skip (no haki) reactions <<<<<<< Boa Hancock reactions....

Mb I put the signs wrong I meant Kizaru >>> Snakeman Luffy and Katakuri's haki >>> Hancock's haki

This is really unnecessary 1. You are being very biased in your own thread 2. You are debating in your own thread.... And you haven't even properly read my comments...

1. How am I being very biased, I'm arguing against your point no one decided to argue against, I'm not going to count my own vote at the end of this
2. I'm trying to explain why Hancock won't stomp Fubuki so this doesn't become a stomp match lol, and I read your comments and based on the fact that your evidence for telekinesis resistance despite it not being on the haki profile is that some guys with very specific types of telekinesis (room which is described as spatial hax on the profile therefore the telekinesis will be an application of that hax instead of pure telekinesis and the book fruit which from what the writing says is limited to only books since it's the paper paper fruit and books have paper in them).

No laws spatial manipulation comes from his cutting and other stuff... Law has Soul manipulation in his room and it gets resisted by haki...if another random character in VSBW has also soul manipulation, it gets resisted by haki.... Haki resists telekinesis... And it is accepted link

soul manipulation is not on the profile and the link you gave me doesn't show any resistance to telekinesis nor does the official haki page which I imagine it would be added if it was accepted has it either. Please quote it because the closest thing I see is resistance to laws spatial based telekinesis.

In case you didn't know, I asked multiple times what were Boa's wincons when everyone started doing an FRA chain and waited until those knowledgeable on OP would come, if I was biased to Fubuki as you were claiming then I would have counted all of those votes (I'm waiting until there is a clear understanding of thins before counting votes). Imo, I think Hancock could win since Fubuki used more throwing techniques against Saitama then grabbing him with telekinesis which allows her to get danmaku'd but at the same time the fight was done while Fubuki was being quite emotional against Saitama so she wasn't level headed like she usually is. From what's in the series I'd go with that but my personal belief is that Fubuki would go with whats most convenient at the moment and against a woman who is as strong as her telekinetic powers physically but shows no signs of being able to resist it (from her perspective Hancock is just an opponent), I'd imagine Fubuki would go for telekinesis rather than rocks as it's more efficient at killing (since SBA means willing to kill).

Of course all my arguments are not going to be counted for as a vote but I'm stating them so people don't just assume this is a stomp (since using your argument would mean Fubuki has no wincons which I'm arguing against to keep this match afloat and so it's voted on properly).

I think Hancock could win since Fubuki used more throwing techniques against Saitama then grabbing him with telekinesis which allows her to get danmaku'd but at the same time the fight was done while Fubuki was being quite emotional against Saitama so she wasn't level headed like she usually is. From what's in the series I'd go with that but my personal belief is that Fubuki would go with whats most convenient at the moment and against a woman who is as strong as her telekinetic powers physically but shows no signs of being able to resist it (from her perspective Hancock is just an opponent), I'd imagine Fubuki would go for telekinesis rather than rocks as it's more efficient at killing (since SBA means willing to kill).

Of course all my arguments are not going to be counted for as a vote but I'm stating them so people don't just assume this is a stomp (since using your argument would mean Fubuki has no wincons which I'm arguing against to keep this match afloat and so it's voted on properly).
If she gets grabbed then Hancock can't use anything besides Conquerors since all her attacks have required hand motions afaik, Hancock isn't Kuma so she isn't going to react calmly to being completely immobialised and go for the best option before struggling a little while Fubuki just has to crush her brain.
This ☝ looks you are saying fukuki easily wins
It isn't even a stomp... Boa just easily wins...
soul manipulation is not on the profile
Link
I read your comments and based on the fact that your evidence for telekinesis resistance despite it not being on the haki profile is that some guys with very specific types of telekinesis (room which is described as spatial hax on the profile therefore the telekinesis will be an application of that hax instead of pure telekinesis and the book fruit which from what the writing says is limited to only books since it's the paper paper fruit and books have paper in them).
Its literally accepted that haki resists all devil fruit abilities... Link..... It doesn't need to be on the haki page... It definitely should but 🤷‍♂️
And law has Telekinesis and haki resists Telekinesis thats it... Because haki resists all devil fruit abilities and devil fruit abilities aren't magic based or something... They are natural kinda ... If law can't move someone in his room with telekinesis then fubuki can't as well... Also isn't fubuki ap based? Meaning if someone/something is stronger then her she can't lift it?... Laws telekinesis is literally hax... No matter how much strength or weight, telekinesis still works... And haki resists that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back