• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First, let me tell you, Chopper will be downgraded to 7-C+ or High 7-C, according to Wendy 7-A already beat Sakura 7-A in a thread versus between the two and according to the profile Orihime is outdated, these are reasons for this thread versus does not make sense anymore.

1. The shield can move faster than Orihime can, but in any situation where 2 or more of the fighters attack her at the same time (which is highly possible and could happen to any of the 4 combatants), then Orihime is screwed. The shield can't cover her whole body, only mono-directional attacks. Thus (for example), Sakura could bypass her shield by smashing the ground underneath it and one-shot Orihime, Wendy could blast f*cktons of air at her from all directions and one-shot her, etc.

2. Base Ginjo is 7C

3. Orihime isn't gonna hide in a hole for the whole fight. She's gonna be targeted eventually. But I admit I said some nonsensical stuff

Plus there is no reason for the other 3 to NOT attack Orihime at all, just maybe not initially

4. For Orihime's shield durability, the start of the "chain" of scaling starts with Pre-Timeskip Toshiro, who has a 513.56477 megaton feat, meaning Orihime can casually take 513.56477

For Wendy, she scales to Elfman who beat Ajeel alongside Lisanna, and Ajeel scales to Brandish, who has an effortless 1.2 Gigaton feat (lifting an island)

Half of that (assuming Elfman = Base Wendy = 1/2 Ajeel) is 600 Megatons

So Wendy could smash the shield no problem

As for Sakura, she has her own power-scaling chain, which ends at Taka Sasuke, who has a 600 megaton feat (destrying the Uchiha compound as well as the mountain below it with Kirin)

Adult Sakura should be far superior to Taka Sasuke at this point

So she can also smash the shield no problem

I don't see where you get 657 megatons

5. She doesn't have better AP, but everything else seems ok

6. Move away and turtle up you say? So when the other 3 duke it out and there is a winner, how will she kill said victor? If she tries Koten Zanshun it's just gonna get crushed

Tsubaki got effortlessley crushed by Yammy simply closing his hands around it, thus it's unreasionable to say that Tsubaki's durability is as high as Orihime's.

Her hand-to-hand is not her specialty, so compared to 3 other people who do specialize in mid-to-close range fighting she's gonna get stomped in that specific category. Being a black belt isn't going to help you when the opponent's striking strength are far superior to your own

Sakura's healing is much, MUCH more practical than Orihime's, and is actually useful in the middle of a free-for-all such as this one.

I'll add yor vote though. No need to be so insulting

1. Once more, why would they focus on her when she isn't even attacking them while the others would be?

2. Base Gingo could fight Tsukishima who is 7-A+. He could also suppress Fullbring Ichigo's reiatsu going wild with his barehands. His scaling needs to be fixed when he has multiple feats against 7-A+ characters.

3. So lets say after a minute or so of clashing without any of the three being killed, do you think they will put their fight on hold and attack the chick who hasn't bothered to fight them at all?

4. That Shikai Hitsugaya, the scaling chain actually starts with Bankai Hitsugaya's Tenso Jurin calc that is at 657 megatons. Elfman isn't scaled to half of the Caracole calc, he scales to being Mountain+ since he is able to harm a High 7-A. Since FT already has a Mountain+ calc, we scale him to it since he has better showings against Spriggans than the people who scaled to Sema

Even if Wendy is at 600, Inoue is physically 657 (600 to 513 is barely an advantage anyway) and her shield is 5-C. So you use adult Sakura but you wanna use Fullbring Arc Orihime and even Arrancar Arc feats for reasoning?

5. Easily harming Ginjo who surpresses out of control 7-A+ reiatsu with his barehand scales her AP far above everyone else in the match up.

6. She simply kills them with superior AP and a mobile, indestructible shield.

Because since she got her powers and Yammy and Ulq showing, she had undergone some training with Yoruichi and was also in a terrible mental state which weakens her powers. Why not use feats from later arcs where she can easily harm 7-A+ characters?

It doesn't need to be her specialty, while I can't speak for Chopper, Sakura only uses painfully telegraphed punches while Wendy doesn't specialize in hth anyway. The only people she beats are fodders far below her base and she even uses Dragon Force for it. Being a black belt helps when your opponents aren't actually skilled fighters and also lack the AP advantage as well.

Sakura's healing is far worse than Inoue's. One has to use their life energy and lots of concentration to even perform it while the other can bring people back to life and "heal" back half a body with ease, even in a poor mental state. What Sakura has that is better than Inoue is regen because it is automatic, even then the actual effect of Orihime's healing is still better as one doesn't shorten the lifespan and have a limit.

I apologise if you were insulted by words. My intention was to express my incredulity but I can see how it could come off wrong.

1, There is no reason for them NOT to attack her. It's not like the rest of the combatants are just gonna ignore her completely, and it's not like she's not going to go offensive at all.

2. During that fight Tsukishima was toying with almost everyone there, so it's unreasonable to say that Base Ginjo scales to him

And no, the fight wasn't staged, since Tsukishima wiped almost all of their memories with his powers before on purpose

3. Eventually meaning much later on in the fight, not like just 1 minute

4. ok

5. See #2

6. It's arguable that her reaction speed can keep up with the others, since the others have lots of amps to their stats, including speed. But that is likely

Chopper has spent all 14 years of his life training in not only medical training but also hand to hand, plus he has a point called "Kung Fu point" that allows hm to be a Kung Fu master. Sakkura graduated freaking Ninja school in the arts of many fighting styles, not just hand to hand. Wendy has a very good mid-range game, although in hand to hand she's at a bit of a disadvantage.

I meant practical, not better. Yes, Orihime is a much better healer, but Sakura's is more useful in an actual 1 on 1 fight

2. What are you talking about? Staged what? Not sure what we are talking about here

5. 7-A+ Ichigo is still a thing he suppressed barehanded and Orihime did more damage with a simple attack then Ichigo's out of control reiatsu.

6. Sakura has 1 amp to her speed and its a very basic one seeing as it doesn't even have a noticeable effect in combat. Wendy has two which don't allow her to blitz. Dunno about Chopper but he can't actualy harm Inoue without hax or dura neg.

Sakura graduated but sucked at all the practical aspects. All she was good at was the theory side and chakra control. Lets not forget that one of the classes for the girls was ... flower pressing ... legit what? The ninja academy curriculum sucked in peacetime.

Btw Orihime can use multiple techniques at once. For example while healing Ichigo, Ginjo attempted to attack. Orihime responded Shiten Koshun while simultaneously healing Ichigo.

Orihime can also heal herself in combat, since her abilities improve during her battle with Yhwach. She can now heal while in combat with her oval shape thingy floating above the person she chooses to heal.

Back