• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Magical Girl V.S The Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, and Philanthropist Man of Iron
  • The Fight takes place in Fuyuki City
  • Illya and Tony start thirty meters away from each other
  • Speed is equalized
  • Killing is the main Win-Con, however, BFRing and K.Oing are allowed
  • Illya is in her Magical Girl Key, and Tony is in his Infinity War Armor
  • Illya is 26.6 Gigatons, and Tony is 5.8 Gigatons
  • Both of them have no prior knowledge of each other, and they fight in character but I'll bloodlust them if it is needed.
Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid):0

Iron Man (MCU): 0

Illya finds the Scarlet Witch and deems her a Magical Girl (Incon):

Hey y'all: Fanta here!

The MCU has folks that share a similar AP range with certain Nasuverse Folks, which has some people that don't immediately hax-stomp MCU Characters at the start, and resistances don't make their go-to starting moves/most important moves pointless: this version of Illya is one of them! My next matchup after this is Bazett Vs. Endgame Thor, Rin Vs. The Hulk, and Chole Vs. Captain America w/Thor's Hammer. Watch out for that in the future.

This Fanta will support Illya if no Fate Supporters come in the event that a person argues for Iron Man or votes for him.

Last edited:
In this key? Flying and laser beam danmaku. Here. She doesn't engage much in physical combat in this key, but if Iron Man goes for CQC, Illya will try to trap his limbs in energy barriers and shot an energy attack in his face. Alternatively, if Tony gets too aggressive in CQC, Illya will probably try to turtle with energy barriers until she gets the nerve to fight back.

There is also Kaleidoscope Ruby to consider. It talks. It is very noticeable and has an annoying personality... If Tony takes it away from Illya and keeps it away from her for 30 seconds or gets 50 meters away from her, Illya reverts back to a normal 11-year old girl. Tony also has the lifting strength to do this.

On Illya's side, she has a slight AP advantage and is rather talented in making the most out of her magical attacks.

well Iron Man is more for range combat rather than cqc since his main thing is starting blasting, he can use cqc but he will lead more on long range,

now apart from what Fanta already said, illya is not very experienced in this key, while Iron Man is very skilled

so i will vote Iron Man for much more experience, skill, and for Ruby stealing reasons

Ain't this key of Iron Man getting upgraded?

Also, Illya should have a pretty good AP advantage(like 3x or so)+ the aphor mentioned danmaku making it hurt a ton

No? No servant or people who scale to servants are 10.65 (to begin with there are enough reasons to use the vaporization interpretation of the calc, but anyway Ishtar NP scale a lot above the currently used 2.9 Teratons value for Rank A+ NPs), they scale around 26.6 Gigatons as noted in the verse page notes, Illya ap justification say that she can fight thw shadow versions of Saber or Berserker, both of them are Rank A Strength so they upscale the 26.6 Gogatons since that was permorfed by Gwain with his Rank B+, hovewer is said that shadow servants are 1-2 ranks below the original, which mean that at most (with the 2 times weaker interpretation) she downscale a bit the 26.6 value, so she have a big AP advantage if Tony is just 3.75 Gigatons.

Edit done, Illya and Ironman's AP's values are done! The information I've learnt is going to help a lot in future Nasuverse & MCU matches.

You might want to reset the votes, the AP difference is too big for experience or skill to matter much here.

Edit done, Illya and Ironman's AP's values are done! The information I've learnt is going to help a lot in future Nasuverse & MCU matches.
I do rather not until we get to scale the Engame stats with the Eternals that have much higher AP, and that could take a good long while.

Um, the same bad match-up?

His infinite war stats are relatively the same as his endgame stats.

I personally think he is better off fight High 7-As than any 6-C, he just backscales a lot from 5.4 gigatons which is just one unit above baseline.

Um, the same bad match-up?

His infinite war stats are relatively the same as his endgame stats.

I personally think he is better off fight High 7-As than any 6-C, he just backscales a lot from 5.4 gigatons which is just one unit above baseline.
So where is the calc that Tony backscales from?

Back