• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ragazz said:
Also, Wendy and other Dragon Slayers can heal themselves as well. Whenever a Dragon Slayer eats their respective element, it does heal the consumer, although only a little. If Wendy eats for a few minutes, she could possibly approach High-Low levels of Regenerationn like this -
this is fanfiction
No it's not. Dragon Slayers (most notably Natsu) have been shown on numerous occasions to get stronger, get more stamina, and heal a little bit after eating their respective elements. If it was simply a stamina boost, then Dragon Slayers would not get up from seemingly fatal wounds.

I assume Sakura, Wendy and Chopper are 7-A here?

Just pointing out, Orihime has 5-C shields, can fly and also reflects attacks back so ..... yeah. Imma vote Hime here.

Before anyone cries its not on her profile, the CRT is done but Bleach is in limbo with those so no changes have been made to the profiles.

AnonymousBlank said:
I assume Sakura, Wendy and Chopper are 7-A here?
Just pointing out, Orihime has 5-C shields, can fly and also reflects attacks back so ..... yeah. Imma vote Hime here.

Before anyone cries its not on her profile, the CRT is done but Bleach is in limbo with those so no changes have been made to the profiles.
Chopper isn't 7A

Orihime's shields can be bypassed by moving around them or AOE

Orihime's AP is fodder, so she's literally gonna be sitting still with her shield up the entire fight, and she will get killed eventually from getting blitzed (since Sakura and Wendy have speed amp)

Seems a bit unfair on him but eh your match up.

Orihime reacts to guys faster than her no problem and can move her shields.

She doesn't like to use Tsubaki on his own because of her reluctance to actively harm others hence why I specifically mentioned the attack reflection because she does use it, even against friendlies in training. Unless the others are stone walls (and I know they're not) she can harm them as easily as they can themselves.

She keeps her shield up anyway and neither Sakura nor Wendy can amp enough to blitz. She also isn't getting tagged since she flies and only Wendy has a chance of getting her up there and that is unlikely given she doesn't have any true flight to out maneuver Orihime in the air.

AnonymousBlank said:

She doesn't like to use Tsubaki on his own because of her reluctance to actively harm others hence why I specifically mentioned the attack reflection because she does use it, even against friendlies in training. Unless the others are stone walls (and I know they're not) she can harm them as easily as they can themselves.

She keeps her shield up anyway and neither Sakura nor Wendy can amp enough to blitz. She also isn't getting tagged since she flies and only Wendy has a chance of getting her up there and that is unlikely given she doesn't have any true flight to out maneuver Orihime in the air.
Orihime can't fly, also what's her shield going to do when Wendy will just eat it?

Orihime can fly, she does so in the Fullbring arc above Tsukishima's mansion with Chad to block Ichigo's attack. She also does it during the TYBW when she enters SS via Garganta and intercepts Ishida's shots against Ichigo. Like I said in whichever other thread it was, do your research before you make claims.

Wendy eats air not magic in general. The Orihime one is at least understandable since its not something that gets much oppurtunity to be used but this assertion is BS. Anyone with even the slightest knowledge on FT would know that Dragon Slayers can eat their own element and maybe attain a different form if they eat the element of another DS. Eating magic is not something she can do.

AnonymousBlank said:
Orihime can fly, she does so in the Fullbring arc above Tsukishima's mansion with Chad to block Ichigo's attack. She also does it during the TYBW when she enters SS via Garganta and intercepts Ishida's shots against Ichigo. Like I said in whichever other thread it was, do your research before you make claims.
Wendy eats air not magic in general. The Orihime one is at least understandable since its not something that gets much oppurtunity to be used but this assertion is BS. Anyone with even the slightest knowledge on FT would know that Dragon Slayers can eat their own element and maybe attain a different form if they eat the element of another DS. Eating magic is not something she can do.
Natsu ate Etherion which is mixed with different magic based element, if Natsu can do it, why can't Wendy since they are both First Generation Dragon Slayers? Yes, Wendy can eat Orihime's powers because of verse equalization of spiritual power and magic being the same thing.

Natsu could eat Etherion because there was fire in it. By your logic, the 1st gen DS should just eat all magic that comes their way. Verse equal means jack all if Wendy can't do it.

You gotta quit it with the Bleach downplay man. Its getting old and it doesn't do anything good for anyone.

AnonymousBlank said:
Natsu could eat Etherion because there was fire in it. By your logic, the 1st gen DS should just eat all magic that comes their way. Verse equal means jack all if Wendy can't do it.
You gotta quit it with the Bleach downplay man. Its getting old and it doesn't do anything good for anyone.
Well Natsu also ate Laxus's lightning. So yes, Dragon Slayers can eat any magic.

Natsu ate Laxus' normal lightning years back and got sick for days. Natsu ate Laxus' DS lightning at Tenrou and gained a new form. Like I said above, DS eating another DS element gives them a new form. Just eating another element does not hence why Natsu isn't running around with some Etherion Fire Dragon Mode in his arsenal. Not only would it be stupid, it is also bad fanfiction.

AnonymousBlank said:
Natsu ate Laxus' normal lightning years back and got sick for days. Natsu ate Laxus' DS lightning at Tenrou and gained a new form. Like I said above, DS eating another DS element gives them a new form. Just eating another element does not hence why Natsu isn't running around with some Etherion Fire Dragon Mode in his arsenal. Not only would it be stupid, it is also bad fanfiction.
Question, Acnologia can eat any magic, correct? So can he eat all the Celestial Spirits since they are all made out of magic?

>Things the size of humans.

>Big ass dragon.

If you really think they need to be magic for him to eat them, you should look into seeing a doctor.

AnonymousBlank said:
>Things the size of humans.
>Big ass dragon.

If you really think they need to be magic for him to eat them, you should look into seeing a doctor.
What about the Celestial Spirit King? Can Acnologia eat him?

Yes. You do realise that just because it can't fit in his mouth whole, he is still able to eat it. This is the case with most animals. Its how I eat chicken or beef or lettuce etc. Now lets stop this pointless derail and get back to the match up at hand if you have anything to actually contribute other than wank and lowballing.

AnonymousBlank said:
Yes. You do realise that just because it can't fit in his mouth whole, he is still able to eat it. This is the case with most animals. Its how I eat chicken or beef or lettuce etc. Now lets stop this pointless derail and get back to the match up at hand if you have anything to actually contribute other than wank and lowballing.
Dude, I only contribute to wank or lowballing expecially if I hate a certain character in a franchise and don't want them to win. Especially if it's Orihime my number one most hated character in Bleach franchise and her annoying Kurosaki-kun catchphrase. So yeah, Wendy eats her powers and kills her after getting annoyed.

So lets see if I got this straight -

• Downplay and wanking
  • Knowingly spreading misinformation because of bias against a character
  • Openly acknowledging that you are doing so
Why? What is even the point?

AnonymousBlank said:
I think he meant "absorb his magic power" eat

Not "absorb his nutrients to survive" eat

Enryu The Red Tower said:
THIS IS A NEEEEEEEEEEEEECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Sakura is at least 600 megatons via being flat-out superior to the Kirin.

Wendy is 578 megatons via this.

Chopper isn't even worth using anymore 'cause he got downgraded.

Orihime got kicked back to 7-C too.

Do what you will with these values. This thread is gonna get closed anyway.

@Mickey

I know exactly what he meant, I was purposely being pedantic.

@KLOL

Inoue's profile was always at 7-C for this and the changes still have to be made (those profiles will lowkey never change). She still stomps via attack reflect and 5-C shields.

They were already Mountain+. Like I said, the changes have been accepted but won't get applied until we leave Bleach CRT limbo. You are right that this thread is getting closed, I'm just chilling here in the meantime. Can't let any of that pesky downplay happen.

AnonymousBlank said:

1. No she doesn't. She can't deal with people fast enough to get around her rather small shield

2. Orihime's Shiten Koshun isn't ATK reflection, it's counterattack. It specifically states that she makes a shield that negates an attack while instantly counterattacking WITH IT'S OWN ATTACK. So she doesn't have ATK reflect

3. This is a free-for-all, so I doubt she'll block against everyone at once, especially against 3 beings with far better mobility than her (1 if she flies since Wendy, 2 if Sakura throws f*ckin boulders at her)

Seeing as the one time someone got around her shield was an ally or fate manip she didn't know about, why would hostiles be able to get around it?

No it reflects the enemies attack by taking the hit (no duh its a shield) and firing back a beam with the same force.

Yes, a free for all so she just backs off ito the air and blocks with her shield. You act like everyone is gonna prioritize her.

They also don't have better mobility than her, speed equal if you didn't remember. As the only character who actually has flight, Orihime has the best mobility by far. Dunno what Chopper can do, Wendy can't fly and Sakura throws rocks??? Why would that not get blocked and a beam fired back at her?

AnonymousBlank said:
Seeing as the one time someone got around her shield was an ally or fate manip she didn't know about, why would hostiles be able to get around it?
No it reflects the enemies attack by taking the hit (no duh its a shield) and firing back a beam with the same force.

Yes, a free for all so she just backs off ito the air and blocks with her shield. You act like everyone is gonna prioritize her.

They also don't have better mobility than her, speed equal if you didn't remember. As the only character who actually has flight, Orihime has the best mobility by far. Dunno what Chopper can do, Wendy can't fly and Sakura throws rocks??? Why would that not get blocked and a beam fired back at her?
1. It's called moving around the shield with superior speed (due to amps) and then punching her. The shield doesn't cover her whole body

2. Check her profile. Also the link to her explaining her powers. She says it "diffuses the IMPACT OF AN ATTACK by exploding the moment it's hit" (meaning it softens attacks to the point of absolute ineffectiveness with explosions, which are reliant on Orihime's own spiritual pressure), and "at the same time, it automatically responds with an attack of it's own" (counterattack). So no, she doesn't have attack reflection

3. Everyone's gonna consider prioritizing her when the realize that she's just standing there with a shield up doing absolutely nothing cause she can't hurt any of them with her fodder AP.

4. Speed equal =/= better mobility. Orihime only has flight (which I can't find proof of, so...). Chopper has multiple mobility-enhancing Points (Literally all of them except Monster point) , Sakura has stat amp and can stand on Katsuyu (and Katsuyu can shoot acid and stuff, so she has projectile), Wendy has enhancements and can manipulate the freaking wind, so she could blow Orihime out of the air with her superior DC and AP.

Plus Sakura has a much better self-healing ability than Orihime does (Orihime is vulnerable whiile using Soten Kishun, while Sakura can use Creation Rebirth). Wendy also has pretty good healing, since she can eat air (Dragon Slayers can restore energy and heal a bit when eating their respective elements).

Orihime's offensive power, being Santen Kesshun (which in character she would start with instead of getting the f*ck out and shield camping), can be easily destroyed very easily by Wendy and chopper, as Base Yammy (who is inferior to Sakura and Wendy) destroyed it by simply closing his hands on it, if I remember correctly. Once Tsubaki is out of the way, Orihime will have no way to attack, other than physically attacking everyone else (which will bode poorly for her)

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Enryu The Red Tower said:
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
is this really necessary?

Firstly, it's annoying. Second, aren't the owners of the thread allowed to bump as long as they want?

@Mickey

The amount of wrong in that post.

1. The shield can move faster than Orihime can. Speed equal means they aren't getting around it since its still faster than everyone in this mess even after speed amps.

2. Even better. If thats her own attack and not the enemies AP being shot back, then Inoue is on the high end of Bleach's ridiculously long 7-A+ chain for Ap since she harms Ginjo with that.

3. Everyone is gonna prioritize the person who isn't attacking them????? Are you high? Who on earth would attack the person that isn't doing the same to you when there are two other people actually attacking you.

4. Speed equal doesn't mean better mobility. Having flight in a speed equal match does. Go look at Orihime's upgrade CRT for the flight. IMade has all of her feats listed out in a nice, easy to understand table. Speed amps that still don't make them faster than the shield can move so thats irrelevant. 5-C shield handles acid and wind attacks she could tank anyway (superior AP lol). Sakura has around 600 mt and Wendy has around 578 mt. Orihime scales way above 657 mt so even the very bottom of the chain is bigger than the other two.

5. Orihime doesn't need automatic self heal when she has a virtually indestructible shield, by far superior AP and can heal wounds better than the other three combined. Wendy doesn't have self healing, its a specific weakness of Sky DS magic that they can't heal themselves. Eating air replenishes stamina, it does not heal the Slayers at all.

6. Woman doesn't like to fight and is defensive oriented but you think she will lead with an attack? Unless I missed her being bloodlusted in the OP (which would be even worse for them), she is going to move away and turtle up.

Base Yammy at his worst is also superior to the 657 mt and Inoue scales far above him so I dunno what misinformation you are spouting. Tsubaki isn't getting destroyed either since he (like every other Bleach character I mentioned) scales above the 657 mt. Orihime is also no slouch in hth, taking out 2 shinigami (who have 6 years of training in hth each) in seconds. Compare this to Sakura who has telegraphed punches (and that is it) and Wendy who doesn't specialize in it (and hasn't even fought notable hth opponents). The two are also outclassed by Orihime in what they specialize in. Sakura has less AP and martial skill and Wendy has worse healing. Unless Chopper has some hax, Orihime easily wrecks all three of them.

Back