• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him

Scarlet Witch vs Wendy Marvell​

Post-Endgame MCU Scarlet Witch and X792 Wendy are used. Wendy starts in Dragon Force. Speed is Equalized. SBA otherwise.

Wanda's AP >= 4.3 Gigatons = Baseline

Wendy's AP = 5.3 Gigatons

The Scarlet Witch: 1

The Sky Sorceress:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Typically she starts with amps but since she is already in DF, not sure if she will go for that first so she probably tries to bop Wanda first.

She can indeed. Which is why I am confused on the keys being used. SW Wanda is busted with hax in comparison to Wendy while Wendy isn’t even her 100YQ version who actually has the hax (or feats to actually use them in combat) to compete. SW Wanda isn’t even need tbh, just throw EG Wanda and I would still think she has a very good odds of winning against this Wendy.

Last edited:
She can indeed. Which is why I am confused on the keys being used. SW Wanda is busted with hax in comparison to Wendy while Wendy isn’t even her 100YQ version who actually has the hax (or feats to actually use them in combat) to compete. SW Wanda isn’t even need tbh, just throw EG Wanda and I would still think she has a very good odds of winning against this Wendy.
To be fair, the only hax Wanda really used in the fight was her mindhax

Wanda kinda stomps if I'm reading her profile correctly.
Not really. Wanda is a glass canon and if you manage to get around her forcefields (which she doesn't really throw too often), all you have to do is tap her and she dies. Most of Wanda's hax, she either doesn't use in combat at all, and/or takes a solid amount of time to charge. The only hax she actually has a possibility of using in combat would be power null (which she's only done on one occasions and needs walls of some kind to set up), and mind manip. Mind manip is the most likely of Wanda's hax to be used and only takes a hand flick, but Wanda does this less than half the time and typically just leads with a magic blast, which I should note, has lower AP than Wendy.

Can Wanda crush Wendy with TK??
TK crush was only used on Thanos and Ultron, two people who she had extreme bloodlust to. TK ragdoll is a possibility though, considering she's used it twice on Monica out of mild annoyance. Wanda's 3 most probable options to lead with would be TK ragdoll, mindhax, or simple magic blasts. Though most of the time Wanda's used magic blasts as her typical lead.
True but Wendy is on a timer and is only gonna swing at Wanda for the most part and Wanda stomps in skill.
I don't know much about Wendy, but she'd have to be notably clumsy to get "stomped" in skill. While Wanda has proven herself to be a fast learner and has been seen studying the darkhold, she's still notably inexperienced with her own powers, and only just learned what they actually are. Agatha was low-key stomping Wanda skill wise before Wanda started applying things that she explicitly learned from observing Agatha.

Um ..... Wanda is equal or better than Proxima Midnight in skill and I ain't talking magic, I mean straight hands. Wendy ain't got nothing on her.
  • Proxima > Widow and Okoye and > Cap and Widow in skill, never tagged except by Wanda and Falcon (needed to sneak attack her while she fought both Cap and Widow).
  • Widow is Widow, guide calls her the most skilled fighter (admittedly this was before BP, IW and EG came out), yada yada
  • Cap is Cap, greatest soldier in history (Fury, WS), one of the most expert fighters in CW (Russos, EG commentary), scales to Widow in skill (tie-in comic after AoU), the elevator scene is used as an example of skill on the Marvel website, more skilled than Thor (EG) who makes the most highly trained people in the world look like mall cops (Thor) etc.
  • Okoye with the help of two less skilled guards are able to beat Killmonger in his suit until he uses the shockwave (BP), Killmonger = BP (BP) > Bucky (CW) = Cap (WS), super soldier tier characters are so physically superior that they can slam Widow no diff if they want (Bucky fight, CW) etc

Um ..... Wanda is equal or better than Proxima Midnight in skill and I ain't talking magic, I mean straight hands. Wendy ain't got nothing on her.
  • Proxima > Widow and Okoye and > Cap and Widow in skill, never tagged except by Wanda and Falcon (needed to sneak attack her while she fought both Cap and Widow).
  • Widow is Widow, guide calls her the most skilled fighter (admittedly this was before BP, IW and EG came out), yada yada
  • Cap is Cap, greatest soldier in history (Fury, WS), one of the most expert fighters in CW (Russos, EG commentary), scales to Widow in skill (tie-in comic after AoU), the elevator scene is used as an example of skill on the Marvel website, more skilled than Thor (EG) who makes the most highly trained people in the world look like mall cops (Thor) etc.
  • Okoye with the help of two less skilled guards are able to beat Killmonger in his suit until he uses the shockwave (BP), Killmonger = BP (BP) > Bucky (CW) = Cap (WS), super soldier tier characters are so physically superior that they can slam Widow no diff if they want (Bucky fight, CW) etc
Wanda should not be compared skill wise to Proxima at all. I really don't know where you got that from. The only time Wanda ever got the upper hand on Proxima was either by catching her by complete surprise or by taking advantage of her clearly superior abilities. Telekinesis that only requires a flick of the hand is gonna be quite effective against a melee fighter. Plus, considering Cap and Widow were the people who trained her in combat to begin with and have been through far more extreme training and for much longer too, it's awfully ridiculous to say that Wanda should scale to Proxima Skill wise.

Rewatch their fight at the start of IW, Wanda always moves her hands in the way of the spear. Yes there is her TK preventing direct contact but it just serves as a buffer to protect her squishy hand. Wanda repeatedly keeps up with Proxima and she has no other hth feats to speak of. All this while she was trying to run away and not fight.

Edit: And her mentors having more experience and training her means jack. She has better feats than them and no anti feats, end of story.

Her TK was literally the only thing keeping her in every single one of her interactions with Proxima. She briefly got overpowered even with TK.

You are missing the point. Of course the TK is what let her block hits from someone way stronger physically but it TK was only used to shield her hands from the spear when they went cqc. Every interaction in cqc involved Wanda moving her arms to intercept the spear. The only thing to overpower her TK was the ranged blast (this needs an upgrade tbh), never just Proxima or swinging the spear. I don't get why you are so hung up on the TK when all it does is keep her from getting oneshot. Its not like she hung back and spammed range, she was always up in Proxima's face besides the first attack after she got yeeted into a storefront when the happy couple got jumped.

TK works differently here. TK it not like blocking with a sword or shield to defend yourself, it only needs to be activated and then there's nothing Proxima can do about it. Hell, you could even argue Proxima was pretty much overpowering Wanda for the most part. This doesn't even matter regardless since we're comparing fighting against a CQC melee fighter with a staff to a magic user who uses several ranged attacks at least from what I can see looking off of profile gifs.

You're also ignoring how the one time she went up against a ranged fighter and spell user like Wendy and how she got completely stomped and humiliated until Wanda began copying her own techniques and started to catch Agatha off guard.

Once again you are missing the point. She didn't just throw a bunch of blasts or pick up Proxima like against Thanos, she used the TK to shield her hands and proceeded to intercept Proxima's attacks against her.

The skill matters because Wendy doesn't use range in DF, she always goes for CQC and tries to punch and kick her opponent where Wanda will easily catch whatever attack is sent her way and slam the girl into the ground and restrain her with that Class T or just keep hammering Wendy with blasts.

This match up boils down to whether Wendy can ever pull off the one shot to win since stats are basically equal, but Wanda has more hax, more inclined to use her hax, more skill (that Wendy tries first), more lifting etc etc. Rn the only way for Wendy to win is to use her Enchantments to amp herself (out of character) or to sit back, spam magic and keep eating air to maintain her stamina (also out of character).

Once again you are missing the point. She didn't just throw a bunch of blasts or pick up Proxima like against Thanos, she used the TK to shield her hands and proceeded to intercept Proxima's attacks against her.
And I believe you're missing my point. Telekinesis doesn't take skill to block with. All wanda needs to do is activate it. It doesn't serve as a shield or weapon that Wanda needs to skillfully use to defend herself, she just blocks.
The skill matters because Wendy doesn't use range in DF, she always goes for CQC and tries to punch and kick her opponent where Wanda will easily catch whatever attack is sent her way and slam the girl into the ground and restrain her with that Class T or just keep hammering Wendy with blasts.

This match up boils down to whether Wendy can ever pull off the one shot to win since stats are basically equal, but Wanda has more hax, more inclined to use her hax, more skill (that Wendy tries first), more lifting etc etc. Rn the only way for Wendy to win is to use her Enchantments to amp herself (out of character) or to sit back, spam magic and keep eating air to maintain her stamina (also out of character).
Wanda doesn't use her hax in combat as I explained above. Wanda also isn't particularly defensive and primarily relies on holding people back with TK to defend herself in CQC. Remember, Proxima was still able to land a few strikes on Wanda too. As long as Wendy lands one, she wins.
Rn the only way for Wendy to win is to use her Enchantments to amp herself (out of character) or to sit back, spam magic and keep eating air to maintain her stamina (also out of character).
So basically Wendy has ways to win, but they're unlikely, so that makes this match not a stomp then. Do you vote for Wanda?

Except your point doesn’t exist. This isn’t some all encompassing barrier that just blocks all the attacks, these are small barriers that cover her hands so that she can block with her hands. If I put on some gloves that let me stop lightsaber strikes and proceed to move my hands to block and catch Luke Skywalker’s attacks, that’s a skill feat for me. The same applies here. What you say isn’t the case is quite literally the case if you watch the fight.

The only attacks Proxima landed were either sneak attacks because she wasn’t focusing on Proxima or used the ranged attack which is simply much stronger than anything else Proxima has.

If the character doesn’t do something in a fight, it doesn’t matter and shouldn’t be taken into account. This isn’t a case of she doesn’t go for it first, this is her not going for it at all .... ever. If Wanda needed dream manip to win but has never used dream manip in a fight before, why would we consider this a valid wincon?

If the character doesn’t do something in a fight, it doesn’t matter and shouldn’t be taken into account. This isn’t a case of she doesn’t go for it first, this is her not going for it at all .... ever. If Wanda needed dream manip to win but has never used dream manip in a fight before, why would we consider this a valid wincon?
Are you saying she's just flat out never done anything other than CQC and even if it fails the first time she would just keep attempting the same thing over and over again? Wanda getting hit is also not off the table at all, considering she has been easily caught of guard and struck on several occasions. That's still a wincon.

Back