• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Souls: Finest Hour

can Seath see byakuya ?

assuming that this dragon's soul resistance scale to byakuya's reiatsu and that seath can see him:

byakuya have better mobility via shunpo, probably more AP in bankai , can block seath spells and breath with danku.

Seath have regen and is probably inkillable for byakuya as long as the cristal is present so it will be a story of if byakuya can figure that out and destroy the cristal before he get himself caught in seath instant kill curse.

what is the size of the cristal and what kind of spell does seath posess ?

The Crystal is around the size of a person and Seath's spells are either a giant laser that summons cursed crystals on the ground (the laser is also cursed) or he blast out a crap ton of crystals around him on the ground.

I don't think Byakuya can soul crush because Seath has some of Gwyn's soul and Gwyn is 4-C due to his soul.

Seath can't see Byakuya because he is literally blind. Seath doesn't have eyes that's why he'll accidentally shoot his own crystal if the Chosen Undead leads Seath to it.

I'll probably vote Byakuya personally because he's not going to get close to Seath for multiple reasons and the town is going to get destroyed extremely quickly during this fight and eventually the Crystal that gives Seath Regenerationn is going to get destroyed (most likely on accident).

Thank for the awnsers , i think i agree on your conclusion .

i vote Byakuya unless someone come with better arguments in seath 's favor .

He isn't a tsundere or siscon but whatever lol. Byakuya accidently destroys the crystal while burying Seath under petals FRA.

AnonymousBlank said:
He isn't a tsundere or siscon but whatever lol. Byakuya accidently destroys the crystal while burying Seath under petals FRA.
Ik i just kinda always saw him in that way.

i guess the cristals explode if damaged right ? what is the explosion radius of those cristals ?

because if it's not some huge aoe explosion , i don't think byakuya will be near them if he choose to destroy them( he probably will destroy them tho , even if accidentally, as he will flood the area with millions if not billions of blades) and will probably be in the air at a safe distance from seath .

Also, I'd think it'd be safe to, instead of just flooding the area with petals, directly attack Seath with waves of petals. That would give Byakuya a chances to figure out about Seathe's immortality much faster.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
So this basically comes down to range spam just like with Nito right? Or can Seath actually hit Byakuya now?
Seath could oneshot with crystals due to curse, and Byakuya has to shatter the Primordial Crystal hidden somewhere in the village to kill Seath, but other than that, it's a straight shoot

Don't think seath is sane enough to manage that . He can apparently be lead to injure the cristal himself if the DS player characther stand near it so it prove he really is not that combat smart.

Also , the battlefield will get destroyed very quickly given the cristals exploding , seath shooting lasers and byakuya and his blades tsunami wich will lead to the cristal being discovered at some point if not destroyed by accident by one or the other .

Byakuya have days if not months of endurance , more than enough to last until the cristal is found/destroyed .

So Seath is basically ******? Byakuya Soloes Dark Souls 1 seems to be the theme of the OP. Except for Gwyn, The Chosen Undead and MAYBE Manus.

Byakuya could get hit and insta die via curse , but given his superior mobility , the fact that he like to fight big opponents from a distance , can block most of seath's projectile arsenal with danku , seath being borderline insane as stated as his weakness (and thus unlikely to use stategy) and blind , i find it not that likely .

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
So Seath is basically ******? Byakuya Soloes Dark Souls 1 seems to be the theme of the OP. Except for Gwyn, The Chosen Undead and MAYBE Manus.
This may be the last time I use Byakuya (maybe one more at max since the Bed of Chaos doesn't have soul manipulation), but I'd say out of all the fights thus far, this is the most even. CU smacked Byakuya, Nito got zoned out, Seath can oneshot and can't be killed without the PC getting shattered, but Byakuya has many exploitations to use like Seath's blindness, his speed, and his AOE

Just remember Seath isn't some nutcase or blundering fool. The character type is that of a mad scientist, obsessed with unlocking the power of the Dragon Scales. His he insane? Yes. Is it enough to make that much of a difference? Not really

My bad then but in any case , him being blind is a huge weakness if his other senses are not even sharp enough to perceive the very cristal that give him a chance in this fight.

Does Byakuya knows about the Chrystal? Because he could just stand far in the air and trick Seath in destroying the village, considering that he's blind.

Ovy7 said:
Does Byakuya knows about the Chrystal? Because he could just stand far in the air and trick Seath in destroying the village, considering that he's blind.
No, Byakuya is wholly unaware of the PC. The best he could do without seeing it is suspect someone of something is keeping him alive

Back