• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Dark Souls Character Clean up and revisions

AP wise? He could. Honestly Logan's weird. In-game lore states his soul spear is considered equal to gwyn's lightning, which would make his strongest spells 4-C.

Sorcery boosted by the knowledge Logan acquired at the Regal Archives. Fire piercing crystal soul spear. These pale magic spears, sharpened through crystallization. are on par with the armaments of the ancient lords.
~ Crystal Soul Spear​
Sorcery developed by Big Hat Logan. Fire piercing soul spear. A symbol of Logan's strength, the soul spear is referenced repeatedly in the legends, and is said to be on par with Lord Gwyn's lightning.
~ Soul Spear​

Seems clear to me

Soul Spear -> "said to be on par"

Crystal Soul Spear "are on par"

Soul Spear just has the description just saying that people in the world think they are equal, Crystal Soul Spear outright says that it is equal.

People in the world were wrong, wasn't til he got Crystal Soul Spear that he became on par.

@Mr. Bambu Seems fine, sad that he doesn't actually use it in combat.

Monarch Laciel said:
He didn't create literally every sorcery, he was just the one who started the technique of harnessing souls to do stuff.
I didn't mean every sorcery just the Vinhiem school sorceries, but fine I get what ya mean.

So Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation and Power Bestowal are to be added? Also, what are we changing Seath's crystal regen to?

EDIT: Oh and Logan get's a 4-C attack if someone decides to make his page? I might get to that later.

DOUBLE EDIT: Is there still disagreement on Priscilla's Lifehunt ability?

What are you putting lifehunt as; I think it probably should just have its own thread.

For Seath I think at least mid-low possibly mid works.

I'm thinking it's some kinda bio mainp/regen negation, but it can have it's own thread. I'll get it up in a bit.

Sounds fantastic.

@Monarch 'kay. I'd say both are pretty clear where people looked and said "ey chief dese look like similars and such" but the point is Logan made magic equivalent to Gwyn's lightning.

@Steven Well damn well make him use it, then.

@Apies/Keeweed I'm fine with At least Low-Mid, possibly Mid.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Alright well, I'm gonna go edit Seath's page now. I'll get to that Priscilla thing in a bit. I got distracted.
If you make a thread on Lifehunt, I'm not going to be able to respond as I have to go to work, so I'm just going to say my opinion now before I go. The weapon description states that the effect happening to the Chosen Undead when he swings the scythe is lifehunt turning on the user. The effect that builds up is bleed; now I'm not sure what power bleed would count as under our wiki, but I know Dark Souls views the scythe as if it can ignore conventional durability because characters vastly superior to Priscilla fear the scythe as if it can kill them. These people don't have resurrection or regen so it isn't ignoring those things especially since the Chsoen Undead can still regen and resurrect after being hit by the scythe.

Is bleed not blood manip or biological manip? It makes you lose a portion of your health if it builds up. Could be durability negation.

I assume it's blood manipulation but that got removed from the profile so I don't what it would count as.

Well since I think Lifehunt is probably going to have its own thread and Seath's regen has been discussed I can finally say I think Dark Souls stamina should be upgraded across the board. We currently have 4 feats (probably more these are just the ones that instantly came up when I thought of it) of characters being able to fight or keeps things that require a decent amount of power going after thousands of years despite suffering from severe pain or fatal injuries. Ceaseless being in pain for a large chunk of his life and still being able to fight just fine, the dragon from dark souls 2 dlc (it's been a while since I've played dark souls and I always sucked with names) being able to fight despite being impaled through the heart by a man sized spear for years, Quelaag's sister being able to keep a bonefire going for years despite being near death the whole time, and Gwyn keeping the first flame going for thousands of years. I find it weird that the chosen undead only has the stamina to fight for hours currently but random bosses like Ceaseless and side characters like Quelaag's sister can still do stuff after thousands of years of suffering or being in a constant state of near death.

Back