• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Souls: United Offensive

Aight so the way I see it, Byakuya: higher AP and maneuverability better range Nito: more hax more intelligent and more stamina Nito's resistances are excellent and pretty sure death works on anything (that's not resistant) Byakuyas spell casting is less effective but a dome of petals could wreak Nito As long as Byakuya deals with Nito's miasma I think Byakuya has a decent win here.

I mean his Miasma is like this massive explosion of Death, Poison, Magic, and Disease Manipulation all at once so i really doubt Byakuya's petals are surviving that. Plus he can summon a huge army of skeletons to distract him long enough to pull some sneaky shit. Like plunging his sword in the ground to stab him from range.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I mean his Miasma is like this massive explosion of Death, Poison, Magic, and Disease Manipulation all at once so i really doubt Byakuya's petals are surviving that. Plus he can summon a huge army of skeletons to distract him long enough to pull some sneaky shit. Like plunging his sword in the ground to stab him from range.
Byakuya can fly, so ground sword won't work, and just with his Shikai release, he can summon 5-10 thousand+ petals to annihilate the skeleton army. The Miasma can also be blocked with Danku, but Unnamed Barrier may or may not work in this instance (someone comparable has used the technique to block a Miasma with almost the exact same effects, but the properties of the move may differ, as the technique was never named, only shown to look similar to Byakuya's)

I do believe we don't use the multiplier statement seriously.

Regardless, Bankai is gonna provide a good boost of power and is more or less a massive deluge of blades comparable to a sea of mini blades. And I also think Byakuya could defend from the miasma using a good enough barrier. Barragan's miasma is time acceleration that ages stuff, but it still had to wear down the barrier first. Plus, I don't think we've seen Nito's miasma work on inanimate things and energy.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Skulli Boi is for sure not smarter than Byakuya, I have no clue why you'd think that.
Regardless, what is the AP difference here?
Yep thats my bad, not sure how I came up with that one either.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I do believe we don't use the multiplier statement seriously.
Regardless, Bankai is gonna provide a good boost of power and is more or less a massive deluge of blades comparable to a sea of mini blades. And I also think Byakuya could defend from the miasma using a good enough barrier. Barragan's miasma is time acceleration that ages stuff, but it still had to wear down the barrier first. Plus, I don't think we've seen Nito's miasma work on inanimate things and energy.
True, I wasn't sure if Senbonzakura's petals could block the Miasma, but I suppose its entirely possible

good fight i have byakuya taking it mostly due to his flight ability, because if he had to get close that cloud of death poision and stuff would be fatal

Yeah, flight kind of ***** over every single character in Dark Souls that either doesn't fly or use ranged attacks.

Seeing as Nito's miasma has a range of several hundred meters and is basically invisible i dont see how flight will save him

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Yeah, flight kind of ***** over every single character in Dark Souls that either doesn't fly or use ranged attacks.
its the combo of flight and byakuya is a good ranged fighter, like if this were kenpachi or ichigo who have to get close i think nito can take iit

Kidkinsey said:
good fight i have byakuya taking it mostly due to his flight ability, because if he had to get close that cloud of death poision and stuff would be fatal
Vote counted

WeeklyBattles said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Seeing as Nito's miasma has a range of several hundred meters and is basically invisible i dont see how flight will save him
Byakuya has several barriers to protect him, one has been shown to be effective at blocking an attack almost identical to Nito's Miasma, and the other just flat-out negs all of Nito's spells

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay but the issue is that Byakuya will have no idea that anything is coming at him in order to know that he has to set up a barrier to defend himself. Nito's Miasma is invisible, he literally just raises his hand and stuff withers and dies
3 points, 1) It wouldn't matter because Senbonzakura would block the Miasma with more than enough time for Byakuya to neg it with Danku or shield himself further with Unnamed barrier. 2) His other Miasma is very clearly visible as a dark explosion, so that one won't be an issue. 3) Even if Senbonzakura couldn't block it, all the petals disintegrating in front of him would immediately alert Byakuya of the situation and the barriers would be erected

It seems people forgot Byakuya should logically scales to Kenpachi who scales to six clones Gremmy (37.1 teratons) since he can fight toe to toe with Gerard...

And people seems forgot bleach character can literally see invisible objects that invisible to already invisible spiritual beings in Bleach...

Dat Dot said:
It seems people forgot Byakuya should logically scales to Kenpachi who scales to six clones Gremmy (37.1 teratons) since he can fight toe to toe with Gerard...
And people seems forgot bleach character can literally see invisible objects that invisible to already invisible spiritual beings in Bleach...
Would that even matter? Again Senbonzakura's blockin all the Miasma

BakiHanma18 said:
I'm only pointing out Byakuya has the AP advantage and probably can see the miasma since even Ichigo could see invisible objects that invisible to already invisible spirits. But eh, whatever.

Dat Dot said:
BakiHanma18 said:
I'm only pointing out Byakuya has the AP advantage and probably can see the miasma since even Ichigo could see invisible objects that invisible to already invisible spirits. But eh, whatever.
Right, I just didn't want there to be any arguments that the only invisible objects Bleach characters can see are spirit. You are right, but the shield is up regardless

Invisible people in bleach would be invisible due to powers. The miasma is invisible because there's literally nothing to see - no ominous fog of death or anything like that.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Invisible people in bleach would be invisible due to powers. The miasma is invisible because there's literally nothing to see - no ominous fog of death or anything like that.
I thought so, in that case, the barrier thing still stands

Okay so reading through what his shikai and bankai do why exactly would they make for viable barriers against nito's miasma? They don't make a true barrier, just a wall of millions of tiny blades that block attacks but that wouldn't exactly offer much protection against what amounts to an intangible force

Back