• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter Becomes The Hunted (Herah vs Senna) Battle for 5th Strongest Low 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mist will be getting power nullification in an upcoming revision, as will Senna be getting a resistance to existence erasure
If she was going to be revised, why did you even suggest her to fight Herah? Anyway, you siad the mid-tiers would stomp Herah, but Senna really does not seem enough, so should he change to Vel'Koz or there is someone else that is top tier?

Acutally, it seems LoL is going to have some massive revisions, so it should be removed from the top 5 like every other verse, i think throwing Herah against Cat Boy would be faster.

Exactly why is Herah with Jeffrey "8-A, Low 7-C, High 6-C, and 4-B" tiers instead of being straight-up 4-B?

Hm? Her tier with Jeffery is "Varies from 8-A to 4-B with Jeffery", 8A is her base, L7C is her AP with a special armor and H6C is her tier when fire-coated. Going by your profile pic i think you know D's profile, Herah is no different than D's 3rd key, where he has "3A, H3A, L2C, L1C".

My guy, I'm the reason why D even has those Keys in this wiki and it's a false equivalency since D's Keys up to High 3-A are based on his Continuous Power Growth every day throughout the Novels. Matter of fact, I even talked to Milly, Dante, and Aogiri where it was agreed that 3-A would be removed since the Universe is directly stated to be Limitless and Unending but that's a different topic.

The issue here is Jeffery has a blatant 4-B feat which is its max power output without oE amp (From what I am getting by reading the profile). So the whole "Varies from 8-A to 4-B" is null since the weapon has a direct feat of 4-B tier and thus should be 4-B. Not to mention the justification for "8-A and above " is that it can "Harm Herah" which is faulty in itself since a higher-tier entity/weapon can easily harm a lower-tier entity and here it's a 4-B weapon which would easily be capable of harming any tier lower than it.

Basically, Herah with Jeffery should be straight up 4-B instead of "Varies from 8-A to 4-B".

First, it wasn't a false equivalency, D still has L2C and L1C in his 3rd key even if you remove 3A. Second, okay it makes sense, but that wouldn't change the 8A, L7C and H6C tiers for Herah since those tiers aren't related to Jeffery.

It is a false equivalency since you were trying to compare Herah w/Jeffery's tiers with D's own tiers. To put it simply, D's H3A is him in his base, L2C in his Full Vampire Mode, and L1C is him using Akashic Records. So a suitable comparison is Herah's own tiers of 8-A, L7C, H6C in addition to 4-B using Jeffrey. But I digress.

Not to mention I specifically stated :- "Exactly why is Herah with Jeffrey "8-A, Low 7-C, High 6-C, and 4-B" tiers instead of being straight-up 4-B?".

So Herah's own keys have nothing to do here but rather it is about her using Jeffery.

I mean, i understand it, the problem is that your first post sound a lot like "she shouldn't be 8A or L7C, just 4B", but her L7C and H6C tiers aren't connected to Jeff. So, i think we agree, but it is not like this would change anything in this battle.

If Jeffrey becomes 4-B then it can't be used in the match since, as I said before, Herah w/Jeffrey is 4-B.
This match would simply be between Herah with Gasshbenirium Armor vs LoL

I'm pretty sure that while smurf haxes are allowed, Top 5 Strongest does not mean you can use weapons that change your tier completely unless they are a part of you.

Though I can be wrong here, so I digress. My main point was Herah's profile had this faulty tiering with Jeffrey. There are also some other issues I noticed like Herah having "Varies from Massively Hypersonic to Massively FTL+" in the very same key where she has an MHS speed rating for disarming a priest. Maybe I'll have to read the series soon and fix some stuff up.

IMO from what I can see, a separate Key for Herah with Jeffery should be created instead of the existing two keys (Act 1 | End of Act 1) since the stuff in both keys is literally the same. The only major significant change happens when she uses Jeffery (which even boosts her to High 1-A and adds a ton of stuffs to her). So the keys would be Base | With Jeffery.

Base key
would obviously be her 8A, L7C, H6C ap with Massively Hypersonic speed while With Jeffery key would be 4-B to High 1-A ap with MFTL+ to Immeasurable speed.

Though like I said, I might read the series and revise it soon.

Hm? I thought Jeffery was a weapon apart from Herah, no? I mean, he can think, so he is more a familiar/summon, so there is no reason to not have Herah's stats in the same key where she has Jeffery.

That's the issue, it is a different entity with its own set of powers and tiers. Not to mention it has shown AP stuffs and speed stuffs far beyond Herah's own. So why should it exactly have "Herah's stats in the same key where she has Jeffery"?

Jeffery has that base tier of 8-A because he isn't always outputting 4-B AP, in fact, when wielding by Herah normally he doesn't tend to output 4-B Ap at all. This is due to how once again, Jeffery doesn't tend to do more than needed with Herah, if she just needs some extra reach, he'll give her some extra reach while dealing the same amount of damage while if he feels like he can up his damage output. There is an in-universe statement of this:
Luckily for the Oni priest, Jeffery could only go as fast as Herah perceived and be as strong as she was when under her control, which meant that after a few strikes that Moon was able to predict and counter the pencil’s attacks.

So when wielding Jeffery, her speed and ap aren't automatically amped up to 4-B and MFTL+, that's just where it can go if push came to shovel

That's the issue, it is a different entity with its own set of powers and tiers. Not to mention it has shown AP stuffs and speed stuffs far beyond Herah's own. So why should it exactly have "Herah's stats in the same key where she has Jeffery"?
He is a sentient weapon which is willingly letting Herah use him, an equipment able to think, not the first time i see it. And it seems Varies from 8A to 4B is legit, so meh.

Jeffery has that base tier of 8-A because he isn't always outputting 4-B AP, in fact, when wielding by Herah normally he doesn't tend to output 4-B Ap at all. This is due to how once again, Jeffery doesn't tend to do more than needed with Herah, if she just needs some extra reach, he'll give her some extra reach while dealing the same amount of damage while if he feels like he can up his damage output. There is an in-universe statement of this:
Luckily for the Oni priest, Jeffery could only go as fast as Herah perceived and be as strong as she was when under her control, which meant that after a few strikes that Moon was able to predict and counter the pencil’s attacks.
Hmmm seems fine then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back