• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 5th low 2C strongest smurf: Lavos vs D (Vampire Hunter D)

Holy ******* shit really

Sigh...

Does Lavos resist passive 4-D Mind, Empathic, and Parayalysis?...

Dreading the absorption shenanigans right now...

Oh shit? Well D might have a chance then.

Well D has 4-D passive Mind, Empathic, and Fear hax... If Lavos gets passed that, D might be ******. Does Lav resist?

Might wanna give D his records to make it more fair if thats the case.

DD (at low 2-C) is a bigger threat than TD. That's for certain. 2-A growth and immortality kinda...is important.

The real cal howard said:
DD (at low 2-C) is a bigger threat than TD. That's for certain. 2-A growth and immortality kinda...is important.
Yeah im aware of that. The only options D has here is Incapping, besides just inconning him somehow. Especially with no records.

D passives work in non-existent? and are they based on magic? (now I notice the passive absorption of magic that I had forgotten that you had).

records are allowed if this is not a stomp

the low 1C absorption (but it is 2A :v) is only for that form (since the chronos is not shown much 5D evidence, let us say)

the absorption is not passive, but it is its initial movement (although it varies sometimes, some things disappear, other times they are dragged to it, the screen turns black to give some example)

Oliver de jesus said:
D passives work in non-existent? and are they based on magic? (now I notice the passive absorption of magic that I had forgotten that you had).
records are allowed if this is not a stomp

the low 1C absorption (but it is 2A :v) is only for that form (since the chronos is not shown much 5D evidence, let us say)

the absorption is not passive, but it is its initial movement (although it varies sometimes, some things disappear, other times they are dragged to it, the screen turns black to give some example)
Ah strange.

Well yes D in this key can interact with NEP Type 2.

His aura isn't actually magic based, it's actually a physiology thing since he's a Dhampir. Same for his Unearthly Beauty, it's just him having sheer good looks to a supernatural level.

Yeah they should, it's not enough for me (it sounds vague as you wrote, don't get mad)

don't have or have feats???

Oliver de jesus said:
Yeah they should, it's not enough for me (it sounds vague as you wrote, don't get mad)
don't have or have feats???
He was able to fight back against the Sacred Ancestor's mind hax who's a type 2 NEP. He also proceeded to force the Ancestor into a physical form right after.

They work but they can't but Lavos down.

Also given Lavos can cannibalize its own dupes, meaning it can bypass its own regen, that'll be important.

The 2-A absorption is all forms, btw. Even the 5-A one.

Back