• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drácula (LoS) vs Sertrous (D&D) [Battle for 1th Strongest Non-Smurf Low 2-C]

1.jpg

CharacterKey

Drácula (Lords of Shadow)

Drácula (Low 2-C, higher over time)

Sertrous (Dungeons and Dragons)

Demon Lord (At least Low 2-C)

Rules:

Speed: Is Equalized
Everything else: SBA

Votes:

Drácula:

Sertrous: 1
(One-Mastor)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I created this because I was curious about the plot hax of Dracula vs the D&D character, as it seems that D&D has infinite layers of almost every resistance on the wiki.

But it seems that Plot hax is not one of them.

So most likely all of that vs is going to be wrapped up in Dracula's passive Plot Manipulation.

But it's most likely going to be an Inconclusive match if Setrous's 8/9 type immortality is related to his Multiversal+ range. So probably Dracula couldn't affect the entirety of him.

Good fun.

Wincons here?
For Sertrous, I don't know. For Dracula? Passive Plot Manipulation that destabilizes enemies' powers and rewrites the plot for Dracula to win.

The problem is if Sertrous's type 9 immortality is related to the Multiversal+ range he has. So Dracula couldn't affect his totality, so it would be inconclusive.

Sertrous has passively power nulification over Greater Gods, what about dat?
Well, Dracula resists that, but D&D has that almost infinite layers thing, so it probably affects Dracula. Is this passive's range Multiversal+?

Also, I don't know how it would work with passive plot manipulation, since as I said, it destabilizes the enemy's powers and makes Dracula win.

Anyway, I'll see if I call more people, since I don't have a side to defend, they just said that I should create the match and I did that. (But probably Sertrous will win)

You are spanish? :D
Brazilian

Brazilian
Oh, un Argentino por aqui amigo, buen dia

Well, Dracula resists that, but D&D has that almost infinite layers thing, so it probably affects Dracula. Is this passive's range Multiversal+?

Also, I don't know how it would work with passive plot manipulation, since as I said, it destabilizes the enemy's powers and makes Dracula win.

Anyway, I'll see if I call more people, since I don't have a side to defend, they just said that I should create the match and I did that. (But probably Sertrous will win)
Idw, the profile its a little confuse, so wait from the experts

The problem is if Sertrous's type 9 immortality is related to the Multiversal+ range he has. So Dracula couldn't affect his totality, so it would be inconclusive.
Sertrous has immortality type 9 at 2A distance.

Check here for Sertrous's wiki-accepted resistances. Sertrous probably has more than that, but...

Is this passive's range Multiversal+?
Probably yes. If I'm not mistaken, Sertrous with his presence influences the infinite planes of existence in D&D.

If I talk about this war:

Nothing seems to stop Sertrous from sending the entire Lords of Shadow Multiverse, Castle and Dracula into the Abyss.

Chaos Manipulation, Law Manipulation, BFR

Demons play into the multiversal balance of Chaos and Law; they are formed from Chaos and their mere presence raises levels of ambient chaos, thus causing chaotic effects to take place. With enough of an upset balance, entire planes of existence can be sent careening into the Abyss.

Dracula's passive plot manipulation and other abilities cannot resist it due to their range.

If I talk about this war:

Nothing seems to stop Sertrous from sending the entire Lords of Shadow Multiverse, Castle and Dracula into the Abyss.

Chaos Manipulation, Law Manipulation, BFR

Demons play into the multiversal balance of Chaos and Law; they are formed from Chaos and their mere presence raises levels of ambient chaos, thus causing chaotic effects to take place. With enough of an upset balance, entire planes of existence can be sent careening into the Abyss.

Dracula's passive plot manipulation and other abilities cannot resist it due to their range.
A totally razonable Wincon here, so vote for Sertrous

D&D profiles are in such a messed up state that it seems like there are a lot of things around here that aren't accepted, or are but aren't in the profile.
Just coz I said I wasn't interested in your tiershit doesn't mean you have to slander my shit, man. I avoid taking part because people spread misinformation like this. What is on the profile is accepted.

Check here for Sertrous's wiki-accepted resistances. Sertrous probably has more than that, but...
He does, I've spoken on this before. That represents about 2 books worth of content out of the 600 identified books we need to work through. Shit's daunting so it's not something we're rushing to complete.

I'm not mad, it just seems a bit rude to claim Sertrous' stuff isn't accepted when it is. I apologize, I just curse a lot, so it sounds worse than it is, harhar.

Y'all can carry on, of course.

Just coz I said I wasn't interested in your tiershit doesn't mean you have to slander my shit, man. I avoid taking part because people spread misinformation like this. What is on the profile is accepted.
?

I just said I don't know. I see a lot of people talking about D&D and how there are things missing and so on. That's why I sent you that message since you are the one who knows the most about it. About the part that I said that "Not accepted" are deeper things that are not yet in the profile. The resistances I saw I already know, but it's practically irrelevant since I said at the beginning of the VS that everything will come down to Dracula's Plot hax.

As you said, it's a lot and it seems that many are not exactly in the profile. I didn't even say that such a thing is not accepted.

Why do you think I said "it seems", I didn't say that the profiles are like that, but that they "seem" to be like that, from what I see of people commenting.

That's why I literally didn't contest anything that's on the profile. I actually came into this verse with the thought that Sertrous resists all of Dracula with infinite layers, elevating the character to the highest, since that's what I dare to say that they are like that. And for that same reason, I only made this VS now because some wanted it, as I said, I think Sertrous wins by going for what I dare in D&D.

It's fine, im new of this, by the way already voting for Sertrous, count
Of course, but I think this is a Stomp. I'm not very good at VS and the rules and blah blah blah. So I usually just watch and give information, like now.

I'll tell, but I have a feeling it's Stomp, unless there's something in Plot Hax that I don't know about.

Of course, but I think this is a Stomp. I'm not very good at VS and the rules and blah blah blah. So I usually just watch and give information, like now.

I'll tell, but I have a feeling it's Stomp, unless there's something in Plot Hax that I don't know about.
Yeah this the same for me, but stomp it's irrelevant in top stronger characters, right?

Yeah this the same for me, but stomp it's irrelevant in top stronger characters, right?
Sertrous is already above Dracula on the list, so it's irrelevant.

I created this because the Castlevania 2-C characters were above some D&D characters on the list who seem to be as potent as Sertrous.

So some were wondering if this Dracula should be above Sertrous, considering that his stronger counterpart with a little more hax (but no infinite layer) is above characters as strong as Sertrous.

But honestly, I think that on the 2-C list, most likely the D&D characters there should be above Castlevania, considering this VS right now.

Sertrous is already above Dracula on the list, so it's irrelevant.

I created this because the Castlevania 2-C characters were above some D&D characters on the list who seem to be as potent as Sertrous.

So some were wondering if this Dracula should be above Sertrous, considering that his stronger counterpart with a little more hax (but no infinite layer) is above characters as strong as Sertrous.

But honestly, I think that on the 2-C list, most likely the D&D characters there should be above Castlevania, considering this VS right now.
D&D dominius prevalent for today... But one day, we can going down! Se vale soñar

The difference is, Orcus and Demogorgon don't have the passive 2-A range null (though they do have 2-A range on other areas)
Thanks for the info.

Do these dai have some kind of immortality or size that is superior to the range of Dracula's abilities? For all of them not to be affected by Plot Hax.

If the answer is no, then I guess why the list is like this.

Thanks for the info.

Do these dai have some kind of immortality or size that is superior to the range of Dracula's abilities? For all of them not to be affected by Plot Hax.

If the answer is no, then I guess why the list is like this.
They have the same Chaos/Law ability that Sertrous have, but even stronger as they are Demon Lords of higher status (being declared Princes).

We even have an example where Demogorgon himself once appeared in the multiverse, triggering the existence of chimeras all across the infinite multiverse.

They have the same Chaos/Law ability that Sertrous have, but even stronger as they are Demon Lords of higher status (being declared Princes).

We even have an example where Demogorgon himself once appeared in the multiverse, triggering the existence of chimeras all across the infinite multiverse.
I would ask more about this, mostly on range issues and stuff, but here not a VS against those. I would ask to close this, but anyone who wanted this match to happen might want to comment here. But thanks for the info.

Can someone explain to me why Serpent God wins here?
All I understand from what's been discussed thus far is that Dracula doesn't have the range to deal with 2-A ranged immortality

But I still have not seen the identified way/reason as to why Serpent God beats down Dracula so bad that it's considered a stomp

Can someone explain to me why Serpent God wins here?
All I understand from what's been discussed thus far is that Dracula doesn't have the range to deal with 2-A ranged immortality

But I still have not seen the identified way/reason as to why Serpent God beats down Dracula so bad that it's considered a stomp
2-A range passive power null + Chaos/Law manipulation that can end up taking the entire castle down to the Abyss, where Sertrous then reigns supreme, while Dracula would have to try and tank the Abyss passive effects, which are layered and can cover a lot of stuff.

Im pretty sure Dracula resist these effects so they may or may not be a problem
It was agreed above that he wouldn't be able to avoid the passive effect.

What are the abyss' passive effect of the abyss?
And how layered are they?
Debatably infinite layers (that's where that comes from).

I will link my album about the Abyss' effects on its residents in a bit.

To add on top: Sertrous has a passive effect just by looking at him that induces paralysis and nerf resistances as well (layered, of course), on top of a thought-based mind manipulation (layered, naturally).

Edit: About abyssal layers. If Dracula doesn't resist, he becomes consumed, the principal effect.

It was agreed above that he wouldn't be able to avoid the passive effect.
I mean sure
Dracula wouldn't be able to avoid passives
But he should be able to resist the effects of passives if he has resistance to those effects logically speaking
Debatably infinite layers (that's where that comes from).
Every obscure Verse seemingly has Infinite Layers of hax and resistance for ??? reasons nowadays. This is getting old. I know DnD has it's own established reason but still.
Yeah, Drac can't deal with that I'm afraid
I will link my album about the Abyss' effects on its residents in a bit.
To add on top: Sertrous has a passive effect just by looking at him that induces paralysis and nerf resistances as well (layered, of course), on top of a thought-based mind manipulation (layered, naturally).
Pretty sure Drac has resistance to Mind Hax, Paralysis Hax and Resistance Negation Hax but if there all layered then ouch for Drac I suppose
Edit: About abyssal layers. If Dracula doesn't resist, he becomes consumed, the principal effect.
If they are layered to infinite extents lol then Dracula having resistance doesn't matter at this point lolol

I mean sure
Dracula wouldn't be able to avoid passives
But he should be able to resist the effects of passives if he has resistance to those effects logically speaking
with the word "avoid" I'm including resisting

So yeah, with the power null completely layered (negating gods that can easily get over 20 layers and more), Drac is ******. Sertrous then just stands there until he, his castle, and potentially his entire universe gets swallowed by the Abyss, which will eventually consume him completely.

And that's assuming he resists the paralyzing passive and resistance nerf and thought based mindhax.

with the word "avoid" I'm including resisting

So yeah, with the power null completely layered (negating gods that can easily get over 20 layers and more), Drac is ******. Sertrous then just stands there until he, his castle, and potentially his entire universe gets swallowed by the Abyss, which will eventually consume him completely.

And that's assuming he resists the paralyzing passive and resistance nerf and thought based mindhax.
How is Orcus and Demogorgon below 2-C Dracula then?
If DnD characters are that strong and I'd imagine Orcus and Demogorgon are comparable to Serpent God and can abuse Abyss hax as well
Or is Serpent God a special case?

How is Orcus and Demogorgon below 2-C Dracula then?
If DnD characters are that strong and I'd imagine Orcus and Demogorgon are comparable to Serpent God and can abuse Abyss hax as well
Or is Serpent God a special case?
Orcus and Demogorgon are straight greatly superior to Sertrous, as they control and/or are comparable to someone who can control up to 3 entire abyssal layers.

However, they don't have the power null. That's exclusive to Sertrous and the Elder Evils.

Back