• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D (Akashic Records Slight Downgrade)

Akashic Records Plot Manipulation:

What are the Akashic Records

The Akashic Records are in a Nutshell, is the ether which is imprinted with the Records of the Records of the Entire Universe (past, present and future), Contains every and all Records of Creation and oversees and governs all of Creation.

The Akashic Records contains and governs every event in the D Universe and changing those records will of course impact reality. As it contains the Past and Future it of course means that it can rewrite the past and change the future as well. This is very clear Fate and Causality manipulation, HOWEVER when it comes to Plot Manipulation that is where the reason falls short and becomes Faulty and Invalid.

Shortcoming #1: “Like a Book” =/= Is a Book

It is interesting to note that Akashic Records can be read as pages of a book as if all of reality is a story and that the world itself (which is in context referred to the Universe) is a part of the Records.

This is not enough for Plot Manipulation. The Records that the Akashic Records contain being able to “Read like a Book” DOES NOT EQUAL it is Literally a Book. When it comes to a power like Plot Manipulation, the context needs to be more than Implication but LITERAL. As far as Scans go, the Akashic Records can be understood as Ether which contains all Records of Creation, History, Creation and can Govern them at will and it can be read like a Book. However, there is no supporting scan, statement nor showing that the Akashic Records LITERALLY IS A BOOK that contains all these things. The Context here cannot be figurative it needs to be literal and as of the current moment the Akashic Records lacks any evidence of LITERALLY being an ACTUAL Book.

Shortcoming #2: Lack of Meta-Fiction Context

This upgrade for Plot Manipulation went through back in 2020 so its understandable with the Context of that Time. But as of Recent, the Standards have been improved and unfortunately the Akashic Records do not meet this Conditions.

To briefly Quote a Few Staff Members who are experts in Plot Manipulation:

Everything12: Manipulating metafictional elements is the definition of what Plot Manipulation is. I'd rather have all Plot Manipulation be qualitatively superior than simply alter the ability into something it's not. We have Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation for such non-metafictional usages. Even then metafictional elements don't percieve the world they are a part of as fiction, they are just a part of the fiction as everything else. This comparison between reality and fiction is what designates a qualitative difference, having just fiction and fictional elements without reality doesn't cut it.
Theglassman12: Ok? Now prove that it’s literal and not metaphorical when they’re controlling the script. Do you have the evidence now that they’re literally doing this in a meta fictional context or no? If not then it’s not passing as plot hax.

As noted by the Staff Above, there needs to be PROOF of META-FICTIONAL context, either through showings or statements, for Plot Manipulation to pass. Simply being able to contain all records of history and creation and govern every event is no longer valid for Plot Manipulation. Meta-Fictional Context is also needed, and it is this Meta-Fictional Context that the Akashic Records lack.

According to our own Plot Manipulation Page. Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot that governs reality. Commonly found in metafictional stories, the plot can be understood as a fundamental aspect of reality once one views that reality as fictional. Simply Containing all Records of History and Creation and Governing it IS NOT PROOF of viewing Reality as Fiction. There is currently no indication that Vampire Hunter D’s reality is Fictional nor the Akashic Records interpreting its contents as Literal Fiction

Theglassman12: Ok so the additional arguments is just this book of traces, which doesn’t really provide any meta fictional context and just sounds like the time scrolls from DBH.
Theglassman12: This just further cements my thoughts that the book is just linked to the world in some way as any damage to them just cause the world to fall apart. Nothing about this looks metafictional at all.

In addition to this, even if the Akashic Records were a LITERAL BOOK that contains all these records and creation and governs them it would still not be enough. As Glassman points out, Meta-Fiction Context Matters. Being a Book or any other kind/form of medium that contains and govern history and creation does not prove nor indicate Meta-Fiction Context at all.

Conclusion:
In conclusion, the Akashic Records should lose Plot Manipulation because neither is their valid proof that it is a Book just only can be read like one but even if it was there still a lack of Meta-Fiction Context which is the Core Requirement for Plot Manipulation

Akashic Records “Full Extent”

Another thing that needs to be brought up is the Akashic Records “True Extent” Abilities.

The CORE reason for the Akashic Records having these abilities is simply because the Records possess every power that ever existed in the Vampire D series.... We do not grant abilities like this anymore. As of the “When should creator entities gain all of their creations' abilities?” CTR by DontTalkDT HERE. It has been unanimously decided and agreed that Creator Entities DO NOT gain every ability in the series by Virtue of simply being the one/thing that creates and governs everything across creation and history.

As agreed by all parties, the Akashic Records simply possessing every record across History DOES NOT mean that the Akashic Records themselves can use the abilities nor would they have the resistances either. Greater evidence, statements and showings are required for that rather than just subjective implications. At best with the correct and justifiable context it should be noted that its Full Extent the Akashic Records can utilize Power Bestowal to give characters these skills, abilities and resistances but the Akashic Records itself does not have access to these abilities nor resistance to them due to lack of evidence, showings, statements and explicit feats.

Last edited:
I agree, unless there is further evidences which is extremely significant to be available in the profile for the case, I will prefer adjusting it.

Last edited:
Not a VHD guy so I prefer waiting for the experts to give the full context, but if this is all there is then yeah plot hax shouldn't stay.

I've read it and I agree.

1. The only instance where changing the book stuff affecting reality becomes plot hax, is if the characters and events are all literally in the book, and not outside of it and just connected to it. This is supported by the definition of what plot is

2. Yes, about creator entities I agree as well. AR is simply recording stuff doesn't mean he has all verse powers. I had to deal with this with Arceus.

Well, I won't respond to plot manipulation as of now. However, the Akashic Records containing all possible powers should remain regardless.

There are direct feats of Valcua using the records to obtain powers within it. That's an ability it has explicitly exhibited.

I asked RM97 and he referenced a while ago where he admitted he's unsure if it passes or not.
14f31106026a3378b4cc48fad417ab42.png

@ShivaShakti Also he has a VHD upgrade where he needs u and Lightning's help to make if you're interested.

Well, I won't respond to plot manipulation as of now. However, the Akashic Records containing all possible powers should remain regardless.

There are direct feats of Valcua using the records to obtain powers within it. That's an ability it has explicitly exhibited.
Again
If this is the explicit case
Then the AR should have Power Bestowal for giving said abilities to characters since it cant directly use them itself or is their evidence the AR can directly utilize these abilities? If not someone should restructure the AR profile to mention that it bestows said abilities rather can using them specifically.

Also Im not 100% sure on the AR being able to "grant resistances of other characters routine". If their is something that implies this then sure but naturally we don't allow resistances to be scaled to without explicit context or implication.

Is there a Verdict on this as of yet?
From what I am seeing here, Plot Hax at the moment should be removed and potentially re-added if D's updated profile produces any new evidence of fulfillment of the preset requirements
As for AR having all those Haxes, it seems it can only apply them through power bestowal to characters rather than personal usage. And the matter of bestowing resistances is still unclear

I’d also like to add two more points to this and concerns first Key Vampire Hunter D

More specifically D’s NEP and Acausality

Nonexistence Physiology: (At least Type 1, possibly Type 2; D's soul existed within a timeless realm with no breadth, width or height, and it was stated his soul existed while also not existing. It's possible his relation to his father is the reason why he has a nonexistent soul)

His NEP seems to be more so associated to NEP Type 3 Aspect 1 (Nonexistent Soul)
So that needs to be updated

Something in his Acausality 4 seems faulty thou

Acausality (Types 2 and 4; Completely absent from the Akashic Records, which are a record of all time and space. His absence from the Records make him completely immune to it's effects.)

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Space-Time Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation, Information Manipulation, and Information Analysis, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Life Manipulation, and Death Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Soul Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Body Puppetry, and Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation and many more (D exists as an anomaly, completely missing from the Akashic Records, making him immune to it's effects
),

FIRST KEY D himself (based on the scans) never shows actual resistance to the effects of the AR’s effects at all. But his Acausality implies that just because he’s not present in the AR then all then all the effects of the AR are useless against him.
Somehow making him resistant to EE, Attack Reflection, Mind Manipulation, Info Hax, etc.

This the scan in all honesty only implies that he is resistant to cosmic awareness and info analysis BUT let’s say their is SOME context that implies that he IS absent from the AR completely. Can we give him immunity to the effects of the AR because of that. It more or less seems that the AR simply can’t affect him because he’s not apart of it which would be a Weakness of the AR.
But all the effects of the AR are what he is immune to not by virtue of resisting the effects but simply because he is not in the AR thus the AR can’t affect him because he is not there to be affected in the first place just seems iffy

We remember the AR records and it’s list of effects here
Akashic Records

Well basically D resist ALL THOSE abilities because his Acausality makes it that he is not apart of the records of the AR and thus he isn’t present in the AR to be affected. Hence why let’s say if anos was supposed to try Concept, Mind, Information Hax or EE on him it wouldn’t work

Not because of actually shown nor implied resistance but simply because he is not present in the AR which governs time and space and thus abilities of the AR can’t affect him either because he isn’t there to be affected in the first place

It’s like saying Anos Acausal 4 should give him resistance to all abilities governed by order because he exists outside of order thus can’t be affected by these abilities that are governed by Order

Simply put, the context is lacking
Look at Slime Verse. They have CLEAR CUT context that Ultimate Skill users are Acausal Type 4 and are unaffected by all skills that are Ultimate Skill level.

For the claim that D is resistant to all the Akashic Records to be valid there needs to be more substantial and concrete scans that reflect actual resistance rather than just “He ain’t in the AR so he is immune to all effects of the AR by virtue of not being present within it”

As such
First Key D needs to have his Acausality description altered to not included being immune to the effects of the AR or if that is to be kept then his resistances should not be applicable to a versus matchup
And First Key D resistances to AR by virtue of not being present in the AR all need to be removed

Commenting bc some peeps asked me to.
Akashic Records Plot Manipulation:
Pretty sure I expressed before regarding whether or not it'll qualify and Glassman showed screenshots, so it's all whatever standard the wiki follows, I have no qualms with that.

Akashic Records “Full Extent”
A false premise. Exactly where did you get that Akashic Records is the Creator of the verse or anything along the lines that Akashic Records is a Creator being/Creator entity?
To begin with, Akashic Records is a Vast Realm (not any character or being) that "Records" and "Governs" all of creation (Didn't create all of creation, let alone the Universe).
It simply records all of the Information that forms the fundamental part of creation in the ether. Here are some quotes from the Novel (on a side note, in the sentence "It was the substance that filled the universe—the ether", that specific mention of the word "Universe" is referring to the World of Akashic Records which is the realm that is filled with ether, and not referring to the main VHD universe or all of creation):
  1. “Did you think I wouldn’t? I’ve said it before. The ether that fills my territory is imprinted with every creature in my domain, living or dead. It even contains the thoughts that were, are, or will be in the past, present, and future. Reading it is a Herculean task. Being who I am, it’s possible. It’s something I, Valcua, alone can do.”
  2. “I’ve heard you’re a Vampire Hunter. I’ve also heard you’re a dhampir. However, I know nothing else about you. And I, the great Valcua, can consult the ether that records everything in the universe—the akashic record. D, who are you?”
  3. The fog wasn’t really fog. It was the substance that filled the universe—the ether. It was said to be imprinted with records of the entire universe, spanning the past, present, and future. Even the science of the Nobility hadn’t been able to decipher those records, and history contained the names of only a few individuals who could read what was written there. They included Nostradamus, Abramelin, Paracelsus, and Swedenborg. The Sacred Ancestor was also on that list. One theory held that it was after reading the record one night that the Sacred Ancestor began his mysterious experiments. The “akashic record” was the general term given to the great ether that recorded all of creation.
  4. “The pronouncements of the akashic record are fate itself,” said the Sacred Ancestor. “No one can escape his fate . . . With the exception of one method, that is.”
  5. He could read the record. The past, present, and future of everything in the universe . . .
There are more stuff but essentially, everything in all of creation is (be it matter, thoughts, concepts, etc) are recorded in it.
So how is this relevant here? This is because anyone who is capable of both Reading and Manipulating the Records can access and use the abilities of any being or even non-living things. For example, Valcua was able to gain the powers of random aliens and even their tech as well as some form of uber OP Immortality just by tapping into the knowledge it has:
In a tone that carried true astonishment, the hoarse voice said, “This clown took the part of the akashic record that shows his death and squashed it in his hand.”
“Precisely,” Valcua responded. His voice was transmitted directly to D’s brain without his lips ever moving. “I’ve acquired telepathy. Do you know how? It was given to me by creatures in another galaxy using a hyperlight communications system faster than a laser. Oh, here comes another one! It seems they simply can’t restrain their desire to make their existence known and share their knowledge and power.”
D ran. The Ultimate Noble was getting powers from extraterrestrial civilizations. He had to be destroyed before he truly became the ultimate form of life!
As the Hunter dashed, his right hand reached down. Getting a grip on the longsword with his fingertips, he made what was literally a do-or-die strike—driving the sword hilt-deep into Valcua’s heart.
For a second, the hyperlight communication ceased.
“Ah, the power’s leaving me. So, this is how Glencalibur feels?”
Valcua’s magic sword pierced its own master.
“Destroyed,” Valcua said, staggering. “I am destroyed . . . No, I would’ve been destroyed . . . once upon a time. D, I’ve received the power of immortality from countless millions of miles away.”
Without a sound, Glencalibur flew straight at D. The instant that D got a grip on its hilt to stop it, Valcua slowly opened the eyes he’d had shut. His eyes had no pupils, just a golden glow.
“I can manipulate the akashic record as I choose, tapping the knowledge of the universe—I’m more than just a living being now, D,” Valcua said, his voice clear and resounding.
So to answer your argument. Akashic Records users can access and use the abilities listed on the page since they all come from different characters in the series and AR contains all information and knowledge of everything in the verse.

Nonexistence Physiology:
I mentioned this to ShivaShakti and even DT in previous threads and that there will be more to it than just NEP 3 Type 1. If either Kira or Lightning bothers to help me out with a CRT. So for now, I have no issues with this.

Acausality
FIRST KEY D himself (based on the scans) never shows actual resistance to the effects of the AR’s effects at all. But his Acausality implies that just because he’s not present in the AR then all then all the effects of the AR are useless against him.
Somehow making him resistant to EE, Attack Reflection, Mind Manipulation, Info Hax, etc.
This the scan in all honesty only implies that he is resistant to cosmic awareness and info analysis BUT let’s say their is SOME context that implies that he IS absent from the AR completely. Can we give him immunity to the effects of the AR because of that. It more or less seems that the AR simply can’t affect him because he’s not apart of it which would be a Weakness of the AR.
But all the effects of the AR are what he is immune to not by virtue of resisting the effects but simply because he is not in the AR thus the AR can’t affect him because he is not there to be affected in the first place just seems iffy
Not sure why both Attack Reflection and Mind Manipulation are listed as part of his Resistances to Akashic Records when it was just Valcua copying both these powers using Akashic Records and affecting D with them.
But aside from that, AR makes its debut in Volume 17 where it is implied that D is not part of the Record. By default that makes D unbound from AR since the records everything that was, is, and will be. Hence First Key of D's showings is irrelevant here since this is a fact that we learn way later.
As for why he has resistances to AR, it is pretty simple. He has feats where the Ether, aka the very thing that records all of creation's information, is unable to affect him. For example, Valcua and Valcua 2 possessing Matthew being unable to Read about D or affecting him in the records, Ether being able to erase anyone across history as if they never existed and even erasing the fabric of the Universe and Space-Time itself but being unable to do jack to D, etc. However, a more straightforward feat of D resisting Akashic Records is when Valcua wrote D into the Akashic Records and fated him to kill Sue and leave Valcua alone, but D not only disobeyed that, he changed the records himself:

“D,” Valcua said, prodding the Hunter. “It’s written in the akashic record. Your fate is to do exactly as I told you. Go ahead and drink.”
Sue shut her eyes.
A white fog drifted through their world.
Hot breath fell on the nape of Sue’s neck.

I knew his breath would be warm, she thought.
A mysterious peace of mind enveloped Sue.
Her right shoulder grew lighter unexpectedly. Reaching his hand out before him, D had caught hold of something.
“No! You—” Valcua cried out in shock.

He saw two points of light blazing from the depths of the fog, so red they froze his blood—they were D’s eyes.
“You—you son of a bitch,” the grand duke stammered. “You can change the akashic record?”
Sue felt the warmth of the hand that rested on her left shoulder. There was no mistaking the strong palm of the hand of the man who’d kept her safe.
“You’ve played me false!” Valcua shouted, although whom that was directed at was unclear.

Now it is arguable as to why D gets both resistance to AR as well as Acausality and it has to do with his true form. But I digress because it is something that I, ShivaShakti, and Lightning are still planning at the moment.
As for your Anos and Tensei examples, it's a false equivalency. Anos and US Users are unbound by the laws and frameworks that govern their respective worlds, thereby giving them Acausality. In the case of VHD, AR or the Ether governs all aspects of Creation on a fundamental level. If you're not aware, all of creation in VHD not only includes alternate Universes and Higher Dimensions, but it also includes NEP 2 Realm, Quantum-based Dirac Sea, Realm of Dreams, Afterlife, Realm of Gods, etc. So AR is not a Law or Framework but moreso as some sort of Platonic World governing the entire creation. And D is unbound from this very thing.

Last edited:
Already pointed out in my comment above on D resisting the Ether. So your point is moot.
Your comment only elaborated on few things that qualified as actual resistances
He has feats where the Ether, aka the very thing that records all of creation's information, is unable to affect him
Acausality
Ether being able to erase anyone across history as if they never existed and even erasing the fabric of the Universe and Space-Time itself but being unable to do jack to D, etc
Resistance to EE
However, a more straightforward feat of D resisting Akashic Records is when Valcua wrote D into the Akashic Records and fated him to kill Sue and leave Valcua alone, but D not only disobeyed that, he changed the records himself
Resistance to Fate Manipulation
Now it is arguable as to why D gets both resistance to AR as well as Acausality and it has to do with his true form. But I digress because it is something that I, ShivaShakti, and Lightning are still planning at the moment.
Then the issue about his resistance should be left until after that is done cause right now he shouldn't resist most of this stuff based on the evidence presented.

As for your Anos and Tensei examples, it's a false equivalency. Anos and US Users are unbound by the laws and frameworks that govern their respective worlds, thereby giving them Acausality. In the case of VHD, AR or the Ether governs all aspects of Creation on a fundamental level.
Fundamental level? I don't know about tensei slime but Anos is the opposite and lack of all order and is outside order hence why he's called a non-conformist/ misfit.

Order are laws, concepts fate that governs everything aspect of reality. Nothing can exist without order and for everything that exists, there's an order that governs it. Reason/Logic>>>>>Order and anos is outside reason as well. I'd argue order is more fundamental than the ether yet Anos doesn't pack resistance to all orders with him until evidence is provided.

Your comment only elaborated on few things that qualified as actual resistances
Acausality
Resistance to EE
Resistance to Fate Manipulation
You do realize that you proved my point that D is resistant to AR/Ether on top of being Acausal. Lol thanks very much.

Then the issue about his resistance should be left until after that is done cause right now he shouldn't resist most of this stuff based on the evidence presented.
I already showcased instances where he resists the passive effect of the direct contact with the Ether as well as resisting after being forcefully written into the AR by Valcua. So I fail to see exactly how "he shouldn't resist most of this stuff based on the evidence presented." when he actually does that.

Fundamental level? I don't know about tensei slime but Anos is the opposite and lack of all order and is outside order hence why he's called a non-conformist/ misfit.

Order are laws, concepts fate that governs everything aspect of reality. Nothing can exist without order and for everything that exists, there's an order that governs it. Reason/Logic>>>>>Order and anos is outside reason as well. I'd argue order is more fundamental than the ether yet Anos doesn't pack resistance to all orders with him until evidence is provided.
I don't care about the whataboutism here but again a False Equivalency. D has direct showcases of coming into contact with Ether and even being forced to obey the AR but he still resisted (Which you yourself admitted as Resistances). I am pointing out that D has resistances to AR because he has shown feats of Resistances to AR's abilities and passive effects.

You do realize that you proved my point that D is resistant to AR/Ether on top of being Acausal. Lol thanks very much.

I already showcased instances where he resists the passive effect of the direct contact with the Ether as well as resisting after being forcefully written into the AR by Valcua. So I fail to see exactly how "he shouldn't resist most of this stuff based on the evidence presented." when he actually does that.

I don't care about the whataboutism here but again a False Equivalency. D has direct showcases of coming into contact with Ether and even being forced to obey the AR but he still resisted (Which you yourself admitted as Resistances). I am pointing out that D has resistances to AR because he has shown feats of Resistances to AR's abilities and passive effects.
RM97

He’s basically arguing is that we should apply the resistances to the AR that D HAS SHOWN or that is implied he actually resisted.

What is being proposed here by you is that the AR is composed of Ether and has feats of resisting specific effects of Said ether which is acceptable. The point of controversy arises however when we give D ALL RESISTANCE to EVERY EFFECT of ether like for instance we give him resistance to Information Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Soul Manipulation, etc…. When D has not specifically been stated or implied to resist those effects of Ether

Basically your argument is:
AR is made of ether and D has been shown to resist some effects of Ether thus he can resist all of them

Tatsumi argument is:
He should only be given resistance to the effects of ether that have actually been shown. The others can’t be assumed because the wiki doesn’t scale or hand out resistances like that

RM97

He’s basically arguing is that we should apply the resistances to the AR that D HAS SHOWN or that is implied he actually resisted.

What is being proposed here by you is that the AR is composed of Ether and has feats of resisting specific effects of Said ether which is acceptable. The point of controversy arises however when we give D ALL RESISTANCE to EVERY EFFECT of ether like for instance we give him resistance to Information Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Soul Manipulation, etc…. When D has not specifically been stated or implied to resist those effects of Ether

Basically your argument is:
AR is made of ether and D has been shown to resist some effects of Ether thus he can resist all of them

Tatsumi argument is:
He should only be given resistance to the effects of ether that have actually been shown. The others can’t be assumed because the wiki doesn’t scale or hand out resistances like that
Ah okay, that makes it much easier to understand.

AR or Ether has two main abilities which are Passive EE/Void Hax and Information Hax. Most of the other abilities such as Conceptual Hax, Fate Hax, Causality Hax/Reality Warping Hax, etc are all applications or side-effects of manipulating/warping/changing/using the Recorded Information of Creation. For example, the Power Mimicry hax of Valcua comes from Reading the AR and gaining powers from different beings in creation. Or the Ressurection feat where Valcua changed the information in AR where he died and became Alive again. Or D power nulling Valcua by stripping him of his Godly Powers of AR just by changing the records. Or when D changed the entire story of Tyrants Stars at the end of the novel just by changing the AR.

Essentially, D is resistant to the Passive EE/Void Hax of AR since he remained unaffected by coming into direct contact with the Ether. On top of that, he is resistant to Information Hax of AR since, as from the evidence given above, even after Valcua forcefully bound him into the AR, D was able to break free from it. You can argue it is just being "Resistance to Fate Hax", but it's Fate Hax only because Valcua manipulated the information in AR to make it so that D will be bound by the AR and follow Valcua's plan. Ergo, it's an application of Information Manipulation of AR to give fate hax. There's also the fact that Valcua could not copy D's power or nullify D or change D completely despite binding him to the AR, and even comments on how D's Beauty is something that still affects him.

So What I am saying here is that giving D selective resistances to some abilities of AR does not work as he is unaffected by the two main haxes of AR, and by virtue the other abilities which are simply all applications or side-effects of manipulating/warping/changing/using the Recorded Information of Creation. Now obviously, haxes such as Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation or Quantum Manipulation will not apply to D as these are realms that are part of the recorded information of the ether and thus, users of AR can change these realms but it has no relation to D. By this logic you can give resistance to every single hax to D as they are part of the records (which are listed in the Full Extent of the AR). So that is just silly. BUT, D should at least get Resistances to the main effects of AR which are the Information Type 2 Manipulation and EE/Void Manipulation. Maybe a justification on these resistances can be elaborated upon

Also, Why Anos/MG is mentioned here? Stop using the damn whataboutsam argument.

No, it's a weakness of the ether. Imagine not being able to hax something because it's outside your range or jurisdiction. It's not resistance, you just can't affect it
If you are not effected by said hax, you have resistance to it (Actually immunity but wiki assume the lowball).

Back