• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Layered hax vs layered regen (STOMP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you can't adapt faster before resistance negation taked effect.

If you don't have resistance to resistance negation, you are affected, that's how it works in these site.
D can adapt. Pretty sure sure resists resistance neg, but I'm not a knowledgeable member.

Isn't the point of dimensional tiering specifically to prevent no-limit fallacies like 'character adapts or grows stronger in fights, so he can beat literally anyone ever in 1 hit'? Has he ever adapted to beat layered resistances or whatever the **** before?
"Nlf" is if I were saying he'd adapt to hax that's higher d than him, which is not the case here.

Last edited:
Isn't the point of dimensional tiering specifically to prevent no-limit fallacies like 'character adapts or grows stronger in fights, so he can beat literally anyone ever in 1 hit'? Has he ever adapted to beat layered resistances or whatever the **** before?
Well, no they both in the same dimensional power, mean both of their abilities will working at each other due to being in the same scope

You can't adapt to resistance negation Bro, once you are affected by the deadly Hax, is over
Well, what i said is generally due to being in the same dimension their power will working at each others normally. However we need more informations about D to know

Does VHD even have any active supporters? Support lists never seem to be pruned for inactivity and the only one I'm seeing I can even gauge activeness on hasn't done anything in 5 years.

Does VHD even have any active supporters? Support lists never seem to be pruned for inactivity and the only one I'm seeing I can even gauge activeness on hasn't done anything in 5 years.
Lightning XXI and RM97 are quite active (at least the former is).

Last edited:
Adaption and regen doesn't prevent things like layered mind Hax, Power Null, Concept hax, Reality warping, etc......, so besides physical Hax, no.
No. You can adapt to a hax that way as well. I don't remember exactly how D does it, but he does somehow adapt to stronger hax.

D resists both curse manip/resistance negation here.
Edit: and everything from both keys/tabbers here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Akashic_Records#Full_extent

Last edited:
Was asked to comment here, but I'll clear one thing up. D not only has Layered Regen but also Layered Hax and Resistances. As others have pointed out in this thread, his Reactive Evolution is OP and basically lets him resist and be unaffected by shit that affected him previously.

Reading through the comments, I'll address the stuffs raised against D :

- Power Null is not doing jack as D naturally resistant to that due to AR's effects. Moreover, his Reactive Evolution takes care of any layered hax that are potent enough to bypasses his resistances. Such an example is D fighting Lord Rocambole who nullified D's aura as soon as it touched the latter but later on couldn't nullify D's powers. In the same fight, Rocambole could initially Copy D's moves but later on couldn't mimic him.

- Curse and Resistance Negation aren't anything new in VHD. D already resists AR which can negate resistances but D resisted that. Curses D has layers of Resistance to that too via his Reactive Evolution.

- D already eternally stalemates his Dad who has the same powers as D plus more including all the Vampires powers. So any form of Incap or Non-Physical hax are completely out of question here as D resists everything he and his Dad has but on a higher scale.

- Layered mind hax, power null, concept hax, reality warping, etc are moot here since D resists all of that too. On top of that D literally doesn't need his Conceptual source of energy because his source of power comes from the Void aka Sacred Ancestor.

Even assuming that somehow Yakagi manages to hax D, how is that exactly killing D? I don't see anything to suggest Yakagi could bypass NEP or High Godly Regen. Incap itself is out of question because the moment D is affected by a Hax, he will adapt and evolve to become resistant to it as he did in most of his novels.

As for D taking on Yakagi, he'll eventually evolve to one shot Yakagi since D has outright shown to evolve and cut down beings he couldn't cut before. In addition, he also has his dad's abilities which can bypass layered resistances such as Death Hax, Immortality Negation, Fate Hax, etc. He can also copy Yakagi's powers, use miracle bloodlight to bypass Yakagi's resistances including his Resistance to Resistance Negation, Etc.

EDIT: Also, D with AR would mean Yakagi's entire arsenal is getting copied the moment the match starts while D will simply negate his blessing and rewrite his fate.

You can't adapt to resistance negation Bro, once you are affected by the deadly Hax, is over
Duke Gilzen did that and D already has his powers and abilities
Adaption and regen doesn't prevent things like layered mind Hax, Power Null, Concept hax, Reality warping, etc......, so besides physical Hax, no.
What? No, you can't adapt once you are mind controlled, or once you are Power Nulled......
Not really an issue here when D's Evolution has shown to do so as he did that against Valcua with AR as well as against Lord Rocambole

Was asked to comment here, but I'll clear one thing up. D not only has Layered Regen but also Layered Hax and Resistances. As others have pointed out in this thread, his Reactive Evolution is OP and basically lets him resist and be unaffected by shit that affected him previously.

Reading through the comments, I'll address the stuffs raised against D :

- Power Null is not doing jack as D naturally resistant to that due to AR's effects. Moreover, his Reactive Evolution takes care of any layered hax that are potent enough to bypasses his resistances. Such an example is D fighting Lord Rocambole who nullified D's aura as soon as it touched the latter but later on couldn't nullify D's powers. In the same fight, Rocambole could initially Copy D's moves but later on couldn't mimic him.

- Curse and Resistance Negation aren't anything new in VHD. D already resists AR which can negate resistances but D resisted that. Curses D has layers of Resistance to that too via his Reactive Evolution.

- D already eternally stalemates his Dad who has the same powers as D plus more including all the Vampires powers. So any form of Incap or Non-Physical hax are completely out of question here as D resists everything he and his Dad has but on a higher scale.

- Layered mind hax, power null, concept hax, reality warping, etc are moot here since D resists all of that too. On top of that D literally doesn't need his Conceptual source of energy because his source of power comes from the Void aka Sacred Ancestor.

Even assuming that somehow Yakagi manages to hax D, how is that exactly killing D? I don't see anything to suggest Yakagi could bypass NEP or High Godly Regen. Incap itself is out of question because the moment D is affected by a Hax, he will adapt and evolve to become resistant to it as he did in most of his novels.

As for D taking on Yakagi, he'll eventually evolve to one shot Yakagi since D has outright shown to evolve and cut down beings he couldn't cut before. In addition, he also has his dad's abilities which can bypass layered resistances such as Death Hax, Immortality Negation, Fate Hax, etc. He can also copy Yakagi's powers, use miracle bloodlight to bypass Yakagi's resistances including his Resistance to Resistance Negation, Etc.

EDIT: Also, D with AR would mean Yakagi's entire arsenal is getting copied the moment the match starts while D will simply negate his blessing and rewrite his fate.
Ok this a stomp and needs to be closed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back