• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anri VS Yoon-seok (Battle for 6th strongest Non-Smurf High 8-C)

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Should be relatively simple.

Speed is equalized, for an obvious reason.

Both are High 8-C.

Anri for some reason has no calc on her profile, so I'll assume baseline.

Yoon-seok upscales from 10 tons.

Anri is Athletic Human in Lifting Strength, meanwhile Yoon-seok is Class K.

Anri: 0

Yoon-seok: 0

Incon: 0

PHCa1wG.jpg
n6Rb0cX.jpg

I'll just list Yoon-seok's advantages as Idk much about Anri.

He already resists Anri's main schtick, by having like, 20 layers in this key.

Her darkness shiz also can't bind him not only due to higher LS, but due to his ability that automatically makes any restraining ability not work via his Law.

Now, due to SBA, they will be 4 kilometers apart. Anri, to my knowledge and based on her profile, cannot really kill him unless with Instant death. So unless Instant death is an attack that cannot be dodged, Yoon-seok should be able to just go into her range, automatically make her fall to her knees due to his aura, and kill her from there.

He already resists Anri's main schtick, by having like, 20 layers in this key.
I'll trust this for now, but unless he specifically has type 3 madness resistance (Which isn't listed or even described on the profile), he can't resist it no matter what his mental resistances are.

Ah wait really? Are they not all madness manip and just cause madness in the end?

That said, can ya give me a scan for the madness part? From the justification, it just seems like dudes were hallucinating due to how terrified they were. I think there was something like that in the verse, but I'm not really sure which chapter. There's also his own fear manip (which is in a later key) which can make simple people near his presence became fear struck and being in a confused state, fighting wildly and unable to recognize friend from foe due to fear.

That said, I'll try to look for scans of such things for Yoon-seok in the meantime till you give the scans for it.

Ah wait really? Are they not all madness manip and just cause madness in the end?

That said, can ya give me a scan for the madness part?
No, lol, I'm not a supporter of the verse. I was just looking at the profiles.

And yes, type 1, 2, and 3 madness requires 3 different resistances.

Well that's new. I recall one ability that made him more bloodlusted and insane, too. Not sure what type that is, tbh.

Not that it matters, because looking at the respect feat scans, when she looks at them in the eye, none of them turned like literally insane, just so terrified they instantly ran away.

The respect stuff is in the bottom of the page, BTW.

Yeah, type 3 madness being very rare to have resistance to is a big part of why she was like number 2 on the list for a long time.

If that's the case then I'm honestly surprised why she's not higher on the list since 3 of the peeps above her don't resist it.

Aren't they both kilometers apart? Unless Anri is just a kilometer or two. Also is Macht's shit just not able to be dodged or anything?

Because tbh, I have a suspicion that Yoon-seok can beat him due to his sword being able to nullify magic and his curse resistance (and the fact he will eventually resist transmutation after a CRT that I'll probably never make)

Last edited:
Aren't they both kilometers apart? Unless Anri is just a kilometer or two. Also is Macht's shit just not able to be dodged or anything?
SBA is 4 Kilometers. Her range with eyes just has “Kilometers”, while Di Agolze is dozens of kilometers.

It’s also layered invisible/imperceptibility, intangible to barriers, and bypasses standard resistance.

Bumpty. I'm looking at Anri's profile rn, and I'm honestly not sure if she actually has Type 3 madness, as none of the scans in the respect thread show them turning literally insane. Its just fear manip, it seems. I'll wait for Donttalk to (hopefully) give a scan or something.

It’s also layered invisible/imperceptibility, intangible to barriers, and bypasses standard resistance.
That shouldn't be a problem if the Crt goes well, as the resistance will be layered. But let's not talk about it lol because it might very well just not get accepted.

Also, checking the justification and the respect thread, I think the justification comes from this:

The moment I saw her face, I spontaneously stiffened. The moment our eyes met, I thought I was gunna die. Her eyes were so dark and stagnant that I’m pretty sure even demons couldn’t compare. The next moment, just as I seemed to feel a prickling pain on my arm, the girl was ******* holding a sinister black tantou.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! She’s gunna kill me!

“HII-!?”

I reflexively let out a pathetic cry as I fell on my arse. Before I knew it, the thing in front of me wasn’t a human woman anymore. It was a monster spurting out some black sludge from its whole body. I backed away, trying to put even a little distance between us.

“$%、&$&%’#!”

And when I did, I heard a somewhat incomprehensible cry. Turning around, I found that the same ******* monsters were reaching out their tentacles to me.

“!? UOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH――――!!!”

“@#、*? #$&$&%!”

I tried my best to hit the thing, but there didn’t seem to be any effect. Far from it, before I knew it all the monsters had ******* surrounded me and were charging in at me at once.

I somehow managed to shake them off and got myself outside, but even there the place was filled with the things.

“What the **** is going on with this town!?”

I don’t even know who I was screaming at, but I started to run to escape this town of monsters.

If so, this just seems like a side-effect of the fear, rather than them literally turning insane. So him resisting Fear should very well screw this side-effect. Hallucinations should definitely be within Yoon-seok's range of resistance, and hell, if it wasn't, this effect didn't happen to everyone else in the respect thread.

Though, I assume I can't do anything about it unless I make a CRT, yes?

Honestly don't think a CRT is needed, but I already made one anyways.

This case seems to be similar to Nen shenanigans from Hunter x Hunter. IIRC, just resisting the effects of fear makes you resist its other effects. And considering that madness manip is directly due to the fear shenanigans, I'm pretty certain anyone who resists normal fear should resist this as well.

Also the fact that this only occurred once against a normal dude.

Back