• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoon-seok VS Johnny Test (Battle for 7th strongest High 8-C non-smurf)

Rikimarox2

He/Him
The previous vsthread died, so might as well make a new one.

Both are High 8-C.

Speed is equalized.

Johnny is 2.1 Tons.

Yoon-seok is a bit above 10 tons.

Johnny is Class 5-10.

Yoon-seok is Class K.

Choi Yoon-seok: 0

Johnny Test: 0

Incon:

Alrighty, since Johnny's luck isn't as amazing as I thought, Yoon-seok can simply make him fall to his knees the moment Yoon-seok unleashes his aura (Since it can make dudes stronger than his 9-B self, which is Class K, fall to their knees).

From there, he can just yeet him.

Hey, he's a twink, is short, has no beard, and was described as turbo young.

Okay this turned weird. Let's stop before a knocking comes to our doors.

Hey hey, don't encourage him to gaslight me.

It does work, though.
3jVDwsG.jpg

Anyway actually focusing on the match and who wins:

Yoon-Seok slaps in everything including skill, versatility, hax, and just flexes his huge **** aura at Johnny and permanently pins Johnny to the floor helplessly.

Voting Yoon stomps.

Nah you just stalling that humongus schlongus L youre gulping in a minute. Go debate or sum shit
I've actually been fairly busy IRL, but okay.

Tbh, I don't see how Johnny wins here.

Getting tired of JT matchups as of late because he's always getting pit against OP characters. Using the Johnny X key is so much more fun.

Back