• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th Strongest Non-Smurf 8-A (Johnny vs Flowey) (Grace)

• Both are 8-A
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in New Home
  • Johnny has all of his equipment
  • Both start 30 meters away from each other

XKMOt7r.png
VS
I688Kx3.png

"Prank calling is the best thing ever. Lets do it!": 8 (RandomGuy2345, azontr, Epiccheev, Bruhtelho, Adem_Warlock69, DarlingAurora, Arnoldstone18, The_Almighty_Wholesome)
"Is it because you STILL don't trust your own BROTHER?!":
Junko:

Last edited:
Well first things first, you should probably specify that the Bionic Arm and Black Hole is restricted.

Does Flowey have any hax that can bypass Johnny's Supernatural Luck?

Don't forget about Johnny's Time Stop fuckery, which he will use, as he doesn't like playing it fair, and would much rather take the easy way out.

I just realized that Johnny can also possess Flowey, too (Mega Action Game Controller).

Johnny actually has quite a few ways to get past Flowey's SAVE and LOAD.

Alright. SI and Mind Manip is out of the question.

Johnny still has Possession, Sleep Manip, Time Stop, and (maybe?) more that can ignore Flowey's SAVE and LOAD.

You think that'll go better?
Wdym?

Are you saying that Johnny should be given all of his equipment?

No I mean how is Flowey in the top 5 since it should be simple enough to mind-control them and win through incap
Flowey having 6 souls and being flower (So no brain), makes most incap options useless
Still think him being in the top 5 was a fluke tho
Johnny has quite a few options other than mind control regardless.

I think Johnny takes this match convincingly, because I haven't seen anything besides SAVE and LOAD that will help Flowey in the long run, while Johnny has quite a few ways to bypass that.

If Flowey and Johnny is the standard I might take a crack at throwing The Witch into the play, given she stomps Johnny into the ******* ground

Johnny’s Supernatural luck sucks ass relative to most and the immorality means the best Johnny gets is incon

Yes. She starts with mind control that Johnny has 0 answer to
I mean...what's stopping Johnny from simply pressing the button on his Time Stop Watch before she can do anything? I already argued that Johnny won't hesitate to take the easy way out in previous threads.

I mean...what's stopping Johnny from simply pressing the button on his Time Stop Watch before she can do anything? I already argued that Johnny won't hesitate to take the easy way out in previous threads.
The Witch’s mind control is quicker that Johnny pulling out his button and pressing it

Back