• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman should have a new key for his final suit aka Son box armour.

Son box armour abilities: Can read people's hearts. Can rewrite and change people from their molecular structure.

Justice-league-final-bat-suit-spoiler-1171127

Fanbatant said:
Oh,and I can't upload a picture of him it says I don't have permissio
That usually due to another picture being uploaded with the same name proir. So, just rename picture to something like "Batman Son Box badabing 123", or someting obscure and it should work.

If not, then ask the mods about it.

Do you have scans of these feats and abilities?

These are what I could find so far.

Main-qimg-27355935e7a040c59c7d7cb57e29f19d
6967209-rco011 1559729564
This is where The Worldforger explains what the son box amour can do.

This one is where batman in the sonbox armour beats the justice league with the suits gadgets alone. Which is'nt much of a great feat for batman he has done it many times before.

Sorry for the lack of information it doesn't seem that batman has used the suit that much yet.

Oh and by the way, shouldn't Superman (Post Flashpoint) Have 2-A with sun dips. I mean he one shotted WorldForger who was likey 2-A.

Main-qimg-b426c0e9d4969103b2953674c7e39dbe
Main-qimg-37140d3e20d9a75eab3d0bb1c1a976ff

It says cell by cell, so Biological Manipulation.

Back