• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Beating Yhwach at 70% doesn't make Yama stronger than 100%.
If i lift 80 pounds easily,i will most likely also be able to lift 100 pounds easily.

I dont see why Yama cant be stronger than Og Yhwach if he already beat a clone at 70-80% strength easily.

Well the strength difference between Lloyd Yhwach and Yhwach is only a 1.30x difference, I don't think that's enough for Yamamoto to not be able to handle, if the increase in strength is linear with the percentage, of course.

Last edited:
In fact, Royd has dodged and reacted to bankai yama's attacks many times, so they were really almost equal in terms of speed.

If we assume that there is a 30% difference and it affects speed and power, then Base Yhwach has to be faster than Yamaji.

In fact, in the last part, Yhwach destroyed the 1st team barracks and suddenly appeared behind Yama, and Yama reacted as soon as Yhwach appeared behind him (although this is not bankai form, but still a feat that Royd could not show)

And if I remember correctly, he said he was the only one with the power to steal Yama's bankai.

If i lift 80 pounds easily,i will most likely also be able to lift 100 pounds easily.

I dont see why Yama cant be stronger than Og Yhwach if he already beat a clone at 70-80% strength easily.
Yama had to use bankai against royd. Royd didn't use arterie only vene

1st invasion yhwach isn't OG yhwach. Yhwach gets stronger throughout the 2nd invasion and gets massive Amp during his fight with ichibei. This is just proof yhwach is much stronger than he use to be since Yama thought royd was the real yhwach

Ichibei>TBYW Cour 2 Yhwach>>>TBYW Cour 1 Yhwach>Bankai Yamamoto>>>Shikai Yamamoto~Yhwach Form Royd~70%-80% Cour 1 Yhwach~Past Base Yhwach

Damn so that means Base Aizen could probably beat Past Base Yhwach in a fight, they got comparable stats and Aizen has the advantage of KS lmao

No because of blut vene, probably
Wouldn't the power level of past Yhwach being copied by Royd count blut? Hell wasn't he using blut since iirc he said that why Bankai Yama didn't passively vape him from standing in front of him?

And I mean even if Yhwach had the slights stat advantage due to Blut, KS would more than make up for it tbf

1st invasion yhwach isn't OG yhwach. Yhwach gets stronger throughout the 2nd invasion and gets massive Amp during his fight with ichibei. This is just proof yhwach is much stronger than he use to be since Yama thought royd was the real yhwach
Good thing this is in terms of 1st invasion. Yama if he fought 1st invasion Yhwach would frankly defeat him without sustaining major injuries.

Can someone send me the databook scan that debunked the infinite Muken? Also, how many space-times does the Bleach cosmology have on the wiki? I'm researching from now to make Bleach 2-C. I need to wait for at least Cour 3, but the earlier the research, the better the outcome.

it doesn't exist

how about no, until cour 4 is done
Cour 3 is sufficient to make the CRT; Cour 4 would provide more information on the topic, but we don't have to wait 2 years to have 2-C Bleach. If, for some reason, we don't get enough info to support 2-C Bleach in Cour 3, then the CRT will not be done. However, I'm researching on the assumption that we will.

Or you could just be patient and wait until the anime is finished before trying to rush into an upgrade?
Dude, I was just asking for a ******* scan. And I clearly said, 'If, for some reason, we don't get enough info to support 2-C Bleach in Cour 3, then the CRT won't happen.' Given the exposition around the Soul King, we're likely to get all the relevant cosmology info in Cour 3, with only a few details pending.

Cour 3 is sufficient to make the CRT; Cour 4 would provide more information on the topic, but we don't have to wait 2 years to have 2-C Bleach. If, for some reason, we don't get enough info to support 2-C Bleach in Cour 3, then the CRT will not be done. However, I'm researching on the assumption that we will.
How about no.

Wait until the cour is done, and Arc can do it himself.

Can someone send me the databook scan that debunked the infinite Muken? Also, how many space-times does the Bleach cosmology have on the wiki? I'm researching from now to make Bleach 2-C. I need to wait for at least Cour 3, but the earlier the research, the better the outcome.
main-qimg-62dbaee20cb7efdd6de474c9a6859b67

I haven’t watched the arc yet as I want to watch it in bulk. Did ichibei use pernida to stop Yhwach from using almighty in the war 1000 years ago or is this wrong?

Back