• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Here is the upgrade Ya'll needed

Here is the upgrade Ya'll needed
Awesome having to wait 2/3 years for a slam dunk Askin Upgrade is a bit of a pain but honestly it's not that long of a wait all things considered.
If this gets accepted and we don't have a CRT or new scaling that changes what Askin could get Obviously.

I was more talking about getting beat up by Yoruichi unless she won't scale above her anti hierro armor self?
She can't scale to her Anti-Hierro armor self because she has connective scaling below Base Aizen. She's ~ Tokinada and ~ Byakuya, when Tokinada produces Ryujin Jakka flames far weaker than Yamamoto's and his copy of Kyoka Suygestu develops extra flaws Aizen's never had.

Yeah Yoruichi with her anti Hierro armor is stronger than all her other versions
Yet I got mf's who genuinely believe her lightning cat form is stronger just cause it's a transformation she has in the final arc where everyone is getting stronger now...so logically that includes Yoruichi despite the fact Kisuke's battle with Askin plus CFYOW scaling debunk the crap out of this

That and they just horny lol

I believe that the askin vs Yoruichi fight will be much more elaborate, do you believe that what her brother brought was a possible artifact from the shihoin clan? I believe they don't use swords, it looked like a spear or halberd

I believe that the askin vs Yoruichi fight will be much more elaborate, do you believe that what her brother brought was a possible artifact from the shihoin clan? I believe they don't use swords, it looked like a spear or halberd
I Think while wahrwelt fight wise(at least the ones we know in canon),while the cour 3 one's (Bazz-B vs Jugram,Mayuri and Nemu vs Pernida and Shunsui and Nanao vs Lille) will probably be relatively unchanged,i think the final 4 fights of TYBW vs Askin,Gerard,Jugram and Yhwach will be where major changes will happen.

Kubo is not massively changing the plots of those fights or sum. He's just gonna give them better conclusions, like showing how Kisuke saved everyone from Askin's suicide attack.
I meant mostly extensions,i don't think the fight outcomes(outside of maybe Gerard) will change at all.

Yes, the results of the fights will not change, I'm talking about better work on the dynamics of the fights, adding new attacks/circumstances to make them better

If we say first invasion yhwach is on the same level as 2nd invasion yhwach. Then that means shikai yamamoto is relative to unsealed S0 since Yhwach fights relative to icihibei and we know Yama is equal to 70% yhwach in shikai and over 10× stronger in bankai

Yhwach did get a amp in the 2nd invasion and another massive amp after regaining his true power. But we don't know by how much. Yamamoto is stated to be the strongest soul reaper so tbh it would make sense for yhwach to not get much stronger during the 2nd invasion as that would put yama above ichibei.

If we say first invasion yhwach is on the same level as 2nd invasion yhwach. Then that means shikai yamamoto is relative to unsealed S0 since Yhwach fights relative to icihibei and we know Yama is equal to 70% yhwach in shikai and over 10× stronger in bankai

Yhwach did get a amp in the 2nd invasion and another massive amp after regaining his true power. But we don't know by how much. Yamamoto is stated to be the strongest soul reaper so tbh it would make sense for yhwach to not get much stronger during the 2nd invasion as that would put yama above ichibei.
isn’t it only stated that no soul reaper between the time Yama was alive was stronger. This wouldn’t include ichibe and oetsu as they existed before him

We ain't scaling Yamamoto to 4-A

Yamamoto does not even come close to Base Ichibei let alone Full Power Ichibei...

No 4-A for her?

FlkFuNnakAQTTe6.jpg

Shouldn’t uryu have a greate causality manip on his profile has he was able to affect Yhwach abilities why orihime could not
If you mean where Uryuu nulled Yhwach's powers with the silver arrow (because I didn't understand anything else you said) I will make an explanation accordingly

First of all, it's not even Uryuu's own power, it's an equipment that Ryuken made and gave him for a one-time use (even Uryuu states that they only have one chance when shooting the arrow and that Ichigo has to catch up in time, so if Ichigo didn't catch up in time, everything could have been over)

Anyway, even if that wasn't the case I doubt it would still be the case because when the arrow hits Yhwach, Yhwach realises in his last moments that he saw the wrong future, that the future he always thought was a dream was actually the right one, so in that case I doubt Uryuu would deserve such a tait.

Back