• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Great

Yo I'm working on Burn the witch Bruno profile. I want to know if I should create a seperate Verse page or we can just add the page to Bleach verse page only. Also can we give Soul physiology to the burn the witch characters?
Hit up Deceived and I off site, we are planning to add BtW as a new verse and make a Kuboverse page to put Bleach, Zombie Powder, and BtW

Wonderweiss profile has him injuring Yamamoto as a justification for his H6A rating, but Yamamoto has 5C dura, so Centurion doesn't scale to Yama for what reason?

Taught it stopped after mugetsu was used. Because he stopped having rapid evolution. Talking about when Aizen said he was lonely being the strongest.
It started working for him again in the Muken; that's why his reiatsu increased so much.

Headcanon: He doesn't evolve because he doesn't want to be the Soul King anymore.

Great

Yo I'm working on Burn the witch Bruno profile. I want to know if I should create a seperate Verse page or we can just add the page to Bleach verse page only. Also can we give Soul physiology to the burn the witch characters?
hold on for a bit

Wonderweiss profile has him injuring Yamamoto as a justification for his H6A rating, but Yamamoto has 5C dura, so Centurion doesn't scale to Yama for what reason?
Because it just wasn't updated

Zombie Powder and Burn the Witch have some pretty similar scaling for the most part.

Gamma is probably faster than anyone in Burn the Witch, but characters like Cinderella probably have better AP scaling and abilities. Cinderella, for example, can erase herself from existence, similar to The Vanishing Point, and cause attacks to phase through her body. She also has some pretty massive AOE spam.

New Kubo Klub stuff (credit to MShadows from fanverse):

Royd Lloyd, the younger brother, has the ability to replicate the memories and likeness of others, but why is he capable of using Yhwach’s abilities and weapons? Did he inherit his elder brothers ability? Or perhaps Yhwach gave him some of his power? Or is there another reason?

Kubo: The Royd brothers can each FULLY copy either “memory” or “power” respectively, while everything else is copied in proportion of 70~80%. Just being able to copy memories or power wouldn’t be of much use.

This means that Royd/Fake Yhwach had like 70-80% of real Yhwach's power.

Kubo: The Royd brothers can each FULLY copy either “memory” or “power” respectively, while EVERYTHING ELSE is copied in proportion of 70~80%. Just being able to copy memories or power wouldn’t be of much use.
This means that Royd/Fake Yhwach had like 70-80% of real Yhwach's power.
I don't think that's what that means[at least according to this translation, I don't know the original], he said that Royd&Lloyd copy 100% of the power and memory and that the rest is 70%-80% and the rest in the context of this question would be abilities and weapons.
but why is he capable of using Yhwach’s abilities and weapons?

I don't think that's what that means[at least according to this translation, I don't know the original], he said that Royd&Lloyd copy 100% of the power and memory and that the rest is 70%-80% and the rest in the context of this question would be abilities and weapons.
No Ovy is correct, cuz one of the twins has the ability to copy power (so they copy 100% of power 70-80% everything else) while the other has the ability to copy memory (so they copy 100% of the memories and 70-80% of everything else)

What part of the logic don’t you follow? Royd copied 100% of Yhwach’s memories (since his schrift enables the complete copying of memories) and therefore only copied 70-80% of the rest (the rest including power).
Isn't Royd the guy who copies power?

The profiles have been created.

If you guys are able and have the time, can y'all go through and add needed categories/renders, it would help me out a ton.
Regarding this, should the categories of powers that are on the physiology page be added too?

Back