• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

“How deplorable.”
“Hm?”
How could a fellow Hollow’s spiritual pressure amount to this, even after breaking their masks?”
Those words were cast out by the zanpaku-to to Luppi and Grimmjow.
“What is Barragan doing? Has he been sealed away like me?”
Iko was talking about Difference between Grimmjow and Barragan SP. It's clear Even without Respira Barragan Should scale above CFYOW Grimmjow. Also Grimmjow didn't rejected the statement of him being inferior to Grimmjow.

I think its just a bad writing from Narita's side, he isn't omniscient, I mean Kubo himself in the manga has weird stuff like that, for example Unohana stating that Renji rivals Kenpachi's strength
Well Barragan doesn't have anti feats unlike Renji. Why should we just disregard this statement?. It's been stated 3-4 times as far as I can see

You'd expect that if Iko was really so ungodly stronger than Grimmjow and Luppi he wouldn't get folded by the same two. Yeah they had NaNaNa assist but that doesn't compensate a gap supposedly so massive. So I agree hollow Barragan being stronger than han cfyow Grimmjow is just bad writing

You'd expect that if Iko was really so ungodly stronger than Grimmjow and Luppi he wouldn't get folded by the same two. Yeah they had NaNaNa assist but that doesn't compensate a gap supposedly so massive. So I agree hollow Barragan being stronger than han cfyow Grimmjow is just bad writing
You know CFYOW iko didn't had his real name and he himself stated he was far weaker than his Prime Self because of Ichibe sealing his name?

Soul Society
World of the Living
Hueco Mundo
Soul King’s Palace
Beast Clan Realm
Hell
Garganta
Dangai
Valley of Screams
(I guess 10 not 9 cuz Muken is isolated from Soul Society but whatever)
These said realm, is Reio stabilizing all or only Soul Society, WOTL, Garganta?

I think its just a bad writing from Narita's side, he isn't omniscient/infallible, I mean Kubo himself in the manga has weird stuff like that, for example Unohana stating that Renji rivals Kenpachi's strength
Well, Ichigo defeated Kenpachi who is weaker than Byakuya and Renji hold his own against Bayakuya. GG

You know CFYOW iko didn't had his real name and he himself stated he was far weaker than his Prime Self because of Ichibe sealing his name?
Prime Iko and Prime Barragan could had been way stronger than their recent selfs. Barragan ruled HM from his chair and didn't train or did much during a 1,000 years, so just like Yamamoto he got weaker compared to the version Iko remembers.

Prime Iko and Prime Barragan could had been way stronger than their recent selfs. Barragan ruled HM from his chair and didn't train or did much during a 1,000 years, so just like Yamamoto he got weaker compared to the version Iko remembers.
This is clearly Headcanon
Because
  • Yama literally admits his Tybw self was stronger than his younger self
  • Barragan curses Aizen for giving a stronger power than he previously had and was planning to neg Aizen. Barragan never once stated if he had his previous younger self power he would be stronger than FKT Version. It's the other way around.

This is clearly Headcanon
Because
  • Yama literally admits his Tybw self was stronger than his younger self
Yhwach said Yamamoto was weaker than 1,000 years ago. Show me a scan where it states his current self is stronger than his past self.
  • Barragan curses Aizen for giving a stronger power than he previously had and was planning to neg Aizen.
From his current weaker version, yeah.
  • Barragan never once stated if he had his previous younger self power he would be stronger than FKT Version. It's the other way around.

Why would he need to? Anyway, is not like Iko was even a thought back then when writing the manga. Retcon.

Oml people still think Yhwach was talking about Yama’s AP when he said “you got weak”. 😭 Bleach fans really just cannot read. Yhwach literally explains that Yama’s weakness was a weakness of mind not body. Dude elaborates on how Yama has gone soft, and isn’t ruthless anymore. Stop using shitty SethTheProgrammer arguments.
Yhwach roasted Yamma for not getting his one arm back because of his lack of reliance in humans before telling him how weak he became after a 1,000 years. That's a statement of power and strenght lost.

Yhwach said Yamamoto was weaker than 1,000 years ago. Show me a scan where it states his current self is stronger than his past self.
@Arc7Kuroi already explained above so I am not gonna bother Explaining again.

Not to Mention Databook literally states Yama in FKT reached his peak and stood top of every arts. You clearly at this point making some big headcanons and taking Yhwach statement out of context.
From his current weaker version, yeah.
Show me scans for him being weaker than his younger self
Why would he need to? Anyway, is not like Iko was even a thought back then when writing the manga. Retcon.
Kubo literally involved in Novels when Narita asked for advices are you saying he didn't had knowledge about what he wrote previously

Only problem with Barragan scaling above Grimmjow i see is there is a mindset of Previous Arcs character can't be Stronger than future Arc characters.

Baraggan isn’t above Grimmjow in raw stats. He’s above Grimmjow with Respira. Baraggan only ever fought Iko with Respira, it’s stated as much, and stated that Iko could stalemate Respira. When Iko talks about Baraggan’s power and status as a warrior he’s talking about Respira. Literally any time Baraggan is hyped up by Narita it’s always his Respira. It’s the same in SAFWY. It’s also just how Baraggan fights, and all you can say is that the gap between Baraggan and CFYOW Grimmjow is less than the gap between Soi Fon and Aizen, since Grimmjow can’t suppress Respira with his raw power.

Unohana knows about Squad 0, and knew Renji was taken up there, so it’s more than likely that she’s just referring to the fact that Renji is going to get a massive amp and potentially be a good fight for Zaraki down the line. Basically she’s saying Zaraki has comrades, who like him, haven’t reached their peak yet and will continue to get stronger alongside him. That’s why he doesn’t have to worry about holding back anymore.

Oml people still think Yhwach was talking about Yama’s AP when he said “you got weak”. 😭 Bleach fans really just cannot read. Yhwach literally explains that Yama’s weakness was a weakness of mind not body. Dude elaborates on how Yama has gone soft, and isn’t ruthless anymore. Stop using shitty SethTheProgrammer arguments.
Ah but you forget that your mentality affects your stats so weaker mind = weaker body 🤓

Here's everything i learned about youtube scaling.

Prime Yamamoto beats Muken Aizen and Soul king Yhwach (...)

Oetsu Nimaiya beats Adult toshiro, bankai kenpachi and royal training byakuya (Overhyping and ignorance as royal guards lost to base elites)

Unohana beats TYBW Yoruichi (You're Blocked.)

Ulquiorra beats all sternritter except elites (Wtf?)

Ichibei beats Muken Aizen, and True bankai ichigo (Okay..)

Seems about right. I agree
i agree with oetsu packing up all 3, the only reason the schutzstaffel lived is because they got revived or some bullshit along those lins

Back