• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

That was pre auswahlen however you spell that shit. Post aus elites in base > squad zero. And the captains can fight with those elites in transformed states and vollstanding

Oetsu is definitely strong but i think the captains in the last invasion got that typical bs powerup to scale with current enemies. I know narratively squad zero > captains but again, relevant and convenient power up makes that kinda irrelevant to the captains during later invasion. Post Aus base elites are > everybody in squad zero except maybe Oetsu. And people like Byakuya is one shotting Post aus base Gerard whom is the most reiatsu impressive of the elites. Overkilling him so much he got massive. If it were the first invasion tybw captains i think Oetsu can honestly solo the captains but if its last invasion i think Byakuya solos them except Ichibei. Yoruichi, Shunsui etc.

Oetsu is definitely strong but i think the captains in the last invasion got that typical bs powerup to scale with current enemies. I know narratively squad zero > captains but again, relevant and convenient power up makes that kinda irrelevant to the captains during later invasion. Post Aus base elites are > everybody in squad zero except maybe Oetsu. And people like Byakuya is one shotting Post aus base Gerard whom is the most reiatsu impressive of the elites. Overkilling him so much he got massive. If it were the first invasion tybw captains i think Oetsu can honestly solo the captains but if its last invasion i think Byakuya solos them except Ichibei. Yoruichi, Shunsui etc.
Yea, they got massively amped but i dont think its to the degree that they become immune to sayafushi , they dont have the hax needed to survive

Their not stronger then the zero squad. We see tenjiro perception blizt soifon which means he can blitz any captain except kenpachi. We also see senjumaru perception blitz nozel who is also captain level. Then we have oestu blitzing multiple elite sterriters. So it's clear their in a different League than the captains.

The reason they lost was due to hax oestu was caught of guard by the X-axis twice because he thought it could be blocked or that he could react to it. The others we don't know how they died but we see Pernida and askin take down people much stronger than them like base kenpachi and ichigo. So it wouldn't be a surprise if they got hax stomped.

The captains did better against them because they had the perfect counters to them or they had intel on them. Shunsui's was a prefect counter to the x-axis,mayuri had to use all of his hax plus nemu just to take down pernida. Askin took down like 5 plp before they figured out how to beat him. Base Gerard however was literally jump by half the gotei 13 byakuya even used bankai on him and byakuya only uses bankai if his opponent is strong enough. So for him to use bankai even while being aided by half the G13 means based Gerard was stronger than him.

Another thing is the elites were in holy form when they killed the zero squad not base

Omaeda's character will be further fleshed out and will have more screentime
Woo_Yeah_Baby_.png

There are some things that I notice in certain topics, I don't know if it's implication or something. Mental juggling to justify the unjustifiable. :unsure:

Back