• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Then there is the fact that Chad while only 8-A one tapped a third seat without even expelling any reiatsu and the people who scale to Edrad are all stated to be Captain class. There is a big gap between 3rd seats (best case scenario for Rukia) and even the low end of Captain class.
ANd then he tap Yammy Zero sword

I
Does anyone know the reason why the gremmy galaxy feat is an outlier? He could theoretically replicate it at anytime, he just cant considering:

1. He had no reason to use it again, as kenpachi broke out of it
2. All of his other attacks could have a similar ap, which would make sense
3. he's ******* dead lmao

I
Does anyone know the reason why the gremmy galaxy feat is an outlier? He could theoretically replicate it at anytime, he just cant considering:

Pretty sure it was considered an outlier cause they suddenly had a 3-C calc when the highest thing accepted for non-god tiers at the time was Gremmy's 6-A meteor

I

Last time it was brought up iirc it was suggested to wait for the anime for more info because with the current info it wouldn't get accepted so don't bother urself creating a thread for that because we don't wanna have this topic banned

I

Wait until the anime. Until then, that shit is against rules.

It's less than a month until then, anyways. Just let Arc cook.

The anime won't change anything as Gremmy's feat was already agreed to be legitimate, it's just an outlier.
even offsite tbh, it's really hard to justify gremmy tiers being ****** galaxy level if characters before that were only like, what, planetary at best? it's really weird cause the gap between a regular human and current bleach high tiers is as big as the gap between them and galaxy level. For a non-god tier like kenpachi at that point, it's just weird

I want to be honest to say contrary to this is definitely some kind of ignorance in my opinion the character that makes success has the ability to warp reality to their will and that ability literally comes from the man who created the universes. It's funny that it's an outlier for a man playing reality to create a galaxy, because in fact characters that are referred to as being stronger than gremmy on a normal basis don't have rw ability (apart from yhwach), and it shouldn't really matter if their success is smaller. This achievement was made by Reio's brain, not by Hanataro or Ganju.

It's not proven/directly stated that Gremmy was Reio's brain even in CFYOW, but well even if he was, that isn't a good argument you can't say that since he is Reio's brain, Reio could create a galaxy, so Gremmy can.

Do people really believe this shit ? That Barragan solos the sternritters, Hallibel defeating any non elites and Stark beating Pernida...

Candice was dodging and cooking a weakened Zaraki. Sure he was a beat up a bit, but it's still Zaraki, we know that even on death door, he is still a menace to society.

Stat wise, i'd say Giselle is the weakest as i don't remember her having any kind of notorious feat.

Candice was dodging and cooking a weakened Zaraki. Sure he was a beat up a bit, but it's still Zaraki, we know that even on death door, he is still a menace to society.

Stat wise, i'd say Giselle is the weakest as i don't remember her having any kind of notorious feat.
Also she survived true shikai ichigo's getsuga jujishou

Do people really believe this shit ? That Barragan solos the sternritters, Hallibel defeating any non elites and Stark beating Pernida...

To be honest, this isn't that far fetched if you use the whole "Barragan >> Grimmjow" thing from CFYOW and wank Respira to no limits.

Not that I agree with it at all, but it's definitely an argument that can be made.

Not to mention that if you argue Shunsui didn't get stronger then you will definitely have a good argument because Kubo said Shunsui had to use his shikai to its fullest potency to be able to beat Stark

Not to mention that if you argue Shunsui didn't get stronger then you will definitely have a good argument because Kubo said Shunsui had to use his shikai to its fullest potency to be able to beat Stark
Knowing Shunsui character I can't imagine him training & getting stronger. Beside there is no indication. Though Lille & other elites still Outhaxes Stark.

To be honest, this isn't that far fetched if you use the whole "Barragan >> Grimmjow" thing from CFYOW and wank Respira to no limits.

Not that I agree with it at all, but it's definitely an argument that can be made.
Novels are litterally books, they're full of informations, lore dumps and dialogue heavy so it's far easier to create inconsistencies ans that Grimmjow statement is legit peak Narita inconsistency. Like for one bogus statement like this you can use any ramdom scaling to disprove It.
Novels statements that are so inconsistent should be take with a a ton of salt
If we take them litterally it's pointless to even debate because any statement can be proven wrong by other 10

He also said they (he) can't defeat Robert without Bankai and Robert entire career was getting soloed by Shikai Byakuya in 1v3 ,Shikai Shunsui is just not that strong. Besides matchup exist, Shunsui and his games hard counters Lille who's a long range fighter who can attack in only one single direction with a small range. Had he fought Askin he would be negged by gift bed or Askin would insta adapt to his reiatsu, if he fought Pernida he'd die instantly and so on. Like Starrk being stronger than so many sternritters is simply contraddicted by him needing full power to barely knock out for a bit love and rose while non elites decimate the same captains (remind that Bambi >>>>>>> Shinji and Sajin and Mask >>>>> rose and Kensei)

Novels are litterally books, they're full of informations, lore dumps and dialogue heavy so it's far easier to create inconsistencies ans that Grimmjow statement is legit peak Narita inconsistency. Like for one bogus statement like this you can use any ramdom scaling to disprove It.
Novels statements that are so inconsistent should be take with a a ton of salt
If we take them litterally it's pointless to even debate because any statement can be proven wrong by other 10
I never said I agree with it...I said I can understand why someone might agree with it.

Baraggan's Respira being > CFYOW Grimmjow isn't even inconsistent. The only characters that are stated to be beyond Respira, are end of SAFWY Zaraki, and by extension those stronger than him, of which CFYOW Grimmjow isn't included.

Baraggan's Respira being > CFYOW Grimmjow isn't even inconsistent. The only characters that are stated to be beyond Respira, are end of SAFWY Zaraki, and by extension those stronger than him, of which CFYOW Grimmjow isn't included.
Yeah but ikomikidomoe implies that Barragan before becoming an arrancar was was much stronger than Grimmjow and that sounds very weird. Both because the same ikomikidomoe was punked by the same Grimmjow along NaNaNa and Luppi and both because It doesn't make sense for barraga to be this strong without respiria and the natural boost when he became an arrancar

Yeah but ikomikidomoe implies that Barragan before becoming an arrancar was was much stronger than Grimmjow and that sounds very weird. Both because the same ikomikidomoe was punked by the same Grimmjow along NaNaNa and Luppi and both because It doesn't make sense for barraga to be this strong without respiria and the natural boost when he became an arrancar
Deadass in the BBS game Ikomikidomoe is obviously referring to a level of power. I don’t know what you’re waffling about.

No he doesn't. In fact CFYOW says that Baraggan had naturally evolved into an Arrancar. And it states that Iko stalemated Baraggan's Respira. So when Iko talks about his fights with Baraggan, he's talking about Respira, since that's what gave him a good fight.

Baraggan doesn't use his statistics to fight anyway, he only uses his giga hax Respira. Y'all need to stop reading like this is dragonball and realize that not everything is about your literal power level.

No he doesn't. In fact CFYOW says that Baraggan had naturally evolved into an Arrancar. And it states that Iko stalemated Baraggan's Respira. So when Iko talks about his fights with Baraggan, he's talking about Respira, since that's what gave him a good fight.

Baraggan doesn't use his statistics to fight anyway, he only uses his giga hax Respira. Y'all need to stop reading like this is dragonball and realize that not everything is about your literal power level.
I blame Kenpachi vs Ichigo.

Matter of fact, It seems like Ikomikidomoe wants to emphasize that he is not just an ordinary “Hollow” and believes him and Barragan possess the abilities that set him apart and make him more unique than what Grimmjow perceives him as🤔

But if we take this statement as referring to his literal power level, how much of a problem that would be for scaling?

Barrgan stated aizen gave him more power. I do believe he was an arrancar before meeting aizen Because his appearance is still the same post aizen amping him. The novels directly stated ikomodomei has power relative to barrgan

Crazy how mf accept a amp ginjo being on ichigos level but not barrgan being ikomodomei level
One doesn't condratic anything in the story, the other is gonna create scaling problems beyond belief AND has an explanation for why Baraggan is hyped up (Respirra)

Back