• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Mayuri will be the first one to die after Kisuke becomes the next antagonist of the story
I still remember how Kubo was gonna make Kisuke the villain originally instead of Aizen

Ngl given how Kisuke is my favorite character I would LOVE to see how that timeline would play out given Kisuke being even smarter than Aizen and far less arrogant ( if at all really )

Bro would more than likely succeed tbh

Why is aizen impressed his shockwaves can destroy small hills when kommura in shikai destroyed a much larger area with his shockwave. That same strike base aizen block with 0 effort

Why is aizen impressed his shockwaves can destroy small hills when kommura in shikai destroyed a much larger area with his shockwave. That same strike base aizen block with 0 effort
He was impressed Because hill got destroyed by just waving his hand. Kubo probably tried to make it look like Aizen is higher dimensional being so world can't stand his existence but failed horribly to portray it properly

He was impressed Because hill got destroyed by just waving his hand. Kubo probably tried to make it look like Aizen is higher dimensional being so world can't stand his existence but failed horribly to portray it properly
I mean tbh, what ya'll don't get is the residual energy from the clash, accounting for AP and DC being different, destroying a hill unintentionally is what Aizen is impressed of. Like in his mind, he thinks "i'm not letting out any energy, and yet the microscopic that I am destroyed that hill"

BTW people saying that's a "mountain" didn't pay attention cause it wasn't even mountain sized, it was a hill. We literally see people like Ulquiorra vaporize something bigger than that by grazing las noches on screen

Isn't the Low Tier scaling outdated since Edrad got upgraded, and the hollows that the small building feats were preformed by, scale to low lieutenant level?

Played it for years, took a break for years, now im pretty much over the game completely bc power creeping got aggressive like they desperately needed money or something. Anyway ill show my acc but for all i know power creep could of slowed down. Instead of creating a new mode for these op new characters they just buff existing content and im just over not doing damage because of it

Played it for years, took a break for years, now im pretty much over the game completely bc power creeping got aggressive like they desperately needed money or something. Anyway ill show my acc but for all i know power creep could of slowed down. Instead of creating a new mode for these op new characters they just buff existing content and im just over not doing damage because of it
You could've upgraded ur characters with link slots or transcendence, but yeah I can understand what u mean, I remember quitting the game when I didn't get Tokinada and beyond bankai Kisuke

Oh I did quit the game before this banner but when it came out I played it again, did 3 steps or around that and got Aizen.

I remember when TYBW Mayuri, Nemu and Zombie Toshiro came out for the first time and I wanted Mayuri or Toshiro but instead of that I got 5 or 4 copies of Nemu which made me angry asf lol because I used around 3k orbs

I did
188df3560d452-f282C8A0CA97EE58F3B.6AAAED63FF60D3EB_message_431967102004676_1687371492205.jpg

188df362bb769-f282C8A0CA97EE58F3B.6AAAED63FF60D3EB_message_431967103597263_1687371498426.jpg

188df36a85921-f282C8A0CA97EE58F3B.6AAAED63FF60D3EB_message_431967107049696_1687371511912.jpg

Well u wasted resources on some weak characters lol, anyways I got this new quincy Ichigo and Tensa Zangetsu from some tickets so I was going to ask if they are good or not, cuz I wasn't playing since October

Isn't the Low Tier scaling outdated since Edrad got upgraded, and the hollows that the small building feats were preformed by, scale to low lieutenant level?
I don't know if I really agree, cause like, Rukia wasn't actually lieutenant level when that happened. IIRC she was more like, seated officer level.
Also, she's heavily mentally conflicted so IDK if there's really a way to downscale

Then there is the fact that Chad while only 8-A one tapped a third seat without even expelling any reiatsu and the people who scale to Edrad are all stated to be Captain class. There is a big gap between 3rd seats (best case scenario for Rukia) and even the low end of Captain class.

Back