• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I just hope Kubo does the Royal Guard some Justice…
Im pretty sure that he knows that people didnt like what he did with them when he was still working on tybw manga.
They should get defeated by Yhwach himself or atleast Jugram and Uryu should assist Elites. Otherwise it will still be mess

That's not an anti feat, that just means masked up Love and Rose are cracked...
Except they tanked several wolves after their Mask cracked up
immediately knocked them out of hollowification dawg, and they couldn't use it again against Aizen
Not critical damage, they were still relatively fine. Surely better than Kensei and Rose After Mask, Shinji after Bambi and Toshiro afer Bazz
leaves shunsui basically knocked out.
You would think the strongest espada would do a bit more than that with a point blank sneak attack. Wonderweiss sneaked on ukitake and donuted him with his bare hands. Also Shunsui was unfazed, more worried about teasing Lisa than anything lol
Not the wolves
Wolves are not defeating shikai Shunsui or stalemating

Actually he should be weaker than Halibel since she is the leader of HM, Grimmjow who's relative to her split Quilge in half who despite being injured, still had Aamon's power

Here's everything i learned about youtube scaling.

Prime Yamamoto beats Muken Aizen and Soul king Yhwach (...)

Oetsu Nimaiya beats Adult toshiro, bankai kenpachi and royal training byakuya (Overhyping and ignorance as royal guards lost to base elites)

Unohana beats TYBW Yoruichi (You're Blocked.)

Ulquiorra beats all sternritter except elites (Wtf?)

Ichibei beats Muken Aizen, and True bankai ichigo (Okay..)

Seems about right. I agree

@EldemadeDityjon Im still goin by her and Kenpachi being the strongest infers raw physical strength (When he was a kid) shrug. Esp since it was made after she seen how strong he was (Base Aizen). Cant change my mind on that. (Im aware this is headcanon)

Last edited:
Actually he should be weaker than Halibel since she is the leader of HM, Grimmjow who's relative to her split Quilge in half who despite being injured, still had Aamon's power
Deadass there isn’t sufficient evidence for Hallibel to be stronger than Ayon she literally has 0 feats🗿

Considering it seemed like a casual slice split him in half and made him explode and blitzing Kisuke im not convinced caught off guard matters too much there

Tokinada stated perfected hogyoku hikone would have been able to control the three realms from the kyogoku which is impressive

Reio on his 0 reading comprehension again ^
It’s also stated that giving Ichigo a Hogyoku would accomplish the same thing Reio, you think Ichigo isn’t Soul King level?

Considering it seemed like a casual slice split him in half and made him explode and blitzing Kisuke im not convinced caught off guard matters too much there
off guard matters. Blitzing an injured and surprised Kisuke doesn’t mean much either.

Reio on his 0 reading comprehension again ^
It’s also stated that giving Ichigo a Hogyoku would accomplish the same thing Reio, you think Ichigo isn’t Soul King level?

off guard matters. Blitzing an injured and surprised Kisuke doesn’t mean much either.
0 compression skills lol

Not saying hikone can't replace soul king I'm saying with the hogyoku he wouldn't need to be sealed to that name he can just control the realms whenever he wants

For plp who think ichigo didn't have fullbring after ginjo took his powers
0461-005.png

Last edited:
Not having blut vene up doesnt mean the quincy is made of paper also off guard i feel is heavily exaggerated in alot of cases ever since goku got hurt by a bullet but not every verse goes to that extreme if even at all

Back