• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

But if we take this statement as referring to his literal power level, how much of a problem that would be for scaling?
It's blatantly contradicted

Barrgan stated aizen gave him more power. I do believe he was an arrancar before meeting aizen Because his appearance is still the same post aizen amping him. The novels directly stated ikomodomei has power relative to barrgan
Crazy how characters also get weaker if they don't train or do anything for 100s of years as implied with Baraggan. Either way, if you think Espada Respira > past Respira, it doesn't change anything of what I said.

Crazy how mf accept a amp ginjo being on ichigos level but not barrgan being ikomodomei level
Reio has been addicted to copium for over a year ever since I upgraded Ginjo, it's actually sad and pathetic.

Ngl I don't accept both
nice-rider.gif

Deadass in the BBS game Ikomikidomoe is obviously referring to a level of power. I don’t know what you’re waffling about.

Btw I really don't see big Contradiction in scaling Barragan above CFYOW Grimmjow. Like only thing that scales to Barragan is Soi fon Bankai which has no anti feats. Screw other characters chain scaling. Going by how Barragan defeated. He doesn't have any anti feats

Also Iko was talking SP in one scenario. I do think Barragan is stronger than CFYOW Grimmjow. Well I won't push that shit in wiki anyway.
Ginjo's upgrade isn't even a big deal never got the fuss over it since it required him to get emotion amp to produce 1 attack equal to Ichigo's attack.
We can just apply that to Stark who was emotionally down and scale Stark > Barragan > CFYOW Grimmjow 😗

I def got Barragan beating most Sterns

But he ain't soloing all of them for sure 😭
Lille
Royd
Gerard
Jugram
Definitely Smokes Barragan.

It's just base Aizen scales above Tybw characters. Only base Aizen scales above Barragan respira. Technically character needs good hax or they need AP on the level of Base Aizen if they gonna smoke Barragan pack.

Lille
Royd
Gerard
Jugram
Bro forgot Gremmy and Pernida

It's just base Aizen scales above Tybw characters. Only base Aizen scales above Barragan respira. Technically character needs good hax or they need AP on the level of Base Aizen if they gonna smoke Barragan pack.

Uuuhh....Starrk too bro Ulquiorra as well but I am too tired to try and get into that argument now when I'm about to go watch Spiderverse

You don't need Base Aizen level AP to neg Respira lmao...SAFWY Kenny could neg respira ( as stated by Cien ) and he was for sure not Aizen level lol

Bro forgot Gremmy and Pernida
Gremmy agree
Pernaida is a nono. It's Abilities is clearly hax
Uuuhh....Starrk too bro Ulquiorra as well but I am too tired to try and get into that argument now when I'm about to go watch Spiderverse
Stark can't neg respira it's stated.
You don't need Base Aizen level AP to neg Respira lmao...SAFWY Kenny could neg respira ( as stated by Cien ) and he was for sure not Aizen level lol
Well atleast you need AP on SAFWY kenpachi then

Could I have that statement that Starrk can't neg respira?
Cien literally states that Respira is one of three strongest powers in hueco mundo (except Aizen ofc), the only thing you could argue about Starkk that is comparable to Respira is his wolves, but idk if Respira is gonna scale higher due to the CFYOW statement.

Baraggan's Respira being > CFYOW Grimmjow isn't even inconsistent. The only characters that are stated to be beyond Respira, are end of SAFWY Zaraki, and by extension those stronger than him, of which CFYOW Grimmjow isn't included.
This statement, do you have scans for it?

Lille
Royd
Gerard
Jugram

base aizen from fkt (by base i assume you mean pre hyogoku) is weaker than bankai yama, who was having trouble with royd lloyd

Starrk litterally needed his full power to barely knock out Love and rose who were ready to fight Aizen 5 minutes later, sneak attacked Shunsui and managed to do no damage with his gun physically touching Shunsui's back. Why would I believe he's stronger than Bambi who one taps captains ? Base Mask punches were obliterating Bankai Kensei and he got murked by Renji several power up later and Bazz b stalmated Bankai Renji and Rukia at once; Robert legit outperformed Starrk lmao, as Nödt vollstandig is overpowered, nienizol is litterally untouchable and so on. Royd put a decent fight against Yamamato, Gremmy would end the espada by thinking.
I can understand Barragan because of respiria bullshit hax (even if Sawfy kenpachi apparently can shrug It off) but Hallibel and Starrk just weren't that impressive, at least not compared to strongest non èlite sternritters.

Starrk litterally needed his full power to barely knock out Love and rose
That's not an anti feat, that just means masked up Love and Rose are cracked...

who were ready to fight Aizen 5 minutes later
It immediately knocked them out of hollowification dawg, and they couldn't use it again against Aizen.

sneak attacked Shunsui and managed to do no damage with his gun physically touching Shunsui's back
He leaves shunsui basically knocked out...

Robert legit outperformed Starrk lmao
Not the wolves

Back