• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Now that i think about it, how often does Toshiro shatter people after freeze? Since the Ikka argument is just "he was frozen." But Toshiro im pretty sure always allow people to freeze for eternity rather than attempt to break them. Which is important on the topic of "weakened durability" would make more sense to one shot em no? If Byakuya hadn't done anything he probably would of let Gerard stay frozen. Meaning Ikka Senjikka Ap is likely > anything Adult Toshiro can do. Maybe not Bankai Kenpachi's ap, but probably Toshiro
He rarely COMPLETELY freezes them. He only creates ice outside their bodies.
All i got from that was Byakuya has what it takes to deal a real finishing blow and Toshiro doesn't. Not like Gerard is gunna stand there and tank Ikka Senjikka. He just gave him an opening, not weaken him to a one shotable level. But anyway i don't see point in this as when the anime animates the fight it'll probably show Byakuya stopping Gerard's attack which is enough to scale by itself otherwise this is just nitpicking
Unfortunately that's what they planned, and it's stated in the same convo that it's power null when Toshiro freezes them.

Is bleach in the middle of a huge revision right now? Does that mean I should wait a while before I make any matches with its characters?

Would Danny Phantom be able to survive being crushed by Reiatsu? I was thinking of making matches with him and other Bleach characters

Bleach_342_09.png

Should this be considered one of Ichigo's notable techniques?

Should be fine, reiatsu crushing doesnt work unless there's a massive power difference
Do Fullbringers have Reiatsu crushing? I was thinking about making a matchup between High 6-A Ichigo and Saitama but wasn't sure if Ichigo would kill him just by being nearby

I forgot where this was stated but ichigo during the ss arc coud affect the entire earth's surface with his reiatsu, what would this be calced as?
If it's just the surface then probably multi continent+ level. But I don't remember anything like that from the soul society arc

Do Fullbringers have Reiatsu crushing? I was thinking about making a matchup between High 6-A Ichigo and Saitama but wasn't sure if Ichigo would kill him just by being nearby
Quincies are the exception to this because they absorb reishi, the don't emit Reiatsu which is why they don't follow the reiatsu rule as well.
Ginjo should definitely have it, I don't know about the others though

Nah, just Ginjo since he is a Shinigami too. The rest blatantly don’t have soul crush since that shit never happens with any of them even though they are logically well able to like Tsukishima or Chad.

Back