• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Do we apply the reiatsu rule to Shinigami vs Quincy?
Wasnt it only said to be between shinigami and i count Arrancar bcs they are shinigami like.

Do we apply the reiatsu rule to Shinigami vs Quincy?
No, Nanana stunned Aizen for 5 minutes whom we know is far superior to any stern ritter in terms of reiatsu.

However it's implied multiple times that if you are very strong even the quincy's hax would have a bit weaker effect on you, example Aizen vs Nanana, Kisuke vs Askin

Even if for some reason you think it’s still “hax” after what I explained to you, then that’s still his rating regardless, cus he is bound to freeze everything regardless he attacks or defend.
thats literally the way he does damage as well defend him self if someone get in touch with him.

but at this point make as well yama physical scale not to his bankai flames “barrier” or attack.

if the hoffung was superior to Toshiro it would have simply resisted it, as Gerard body did while amped.
bruh moment. That moment when toshiro says that him freezing shit is power null
reduced to mere “hax” is pure cope
he freezes it before cutting it which makes him weaker. Read Bleach pls. The fight straight up shows if you damage the sword you get the damage reverted on you. Why do you think it worked on Shikai Kenny and not toshiro after freezing the sword? Cause it nullified the powers
kubo just rushed stuff near the end, but he gave Toshiro that form for the hype around him since the start, adult Toshiro is meant to be on bankai Yama level of hype and strength.
What??? Lmao. If he was bankai yama level, he wouldn't need help from ******* Byakuya to pack up Gerard, a Byakuya weaker than base Aizen.

I do scale adult Toshiro to Gerard though
Unfortunately when Gerard grabs Toshiro, he can literally restrain him completely and has him backed into a corner. Everything points to Toshiro performing good via power nullification hax instead of being this crazy physically strong MF.

I’m thinking early July
This thread on July
jon-flex-tape.gif

No, Nanana stunned Aizen for 5 minutes whom we know is far superior to any stern ritter in terms of reiatsu.

However it's implied multiple times that if you are very strong even the quincy's hax would have a bit weaker effect on you, example Aizen vs Nanana, Kisuke vs Askin
He attack points on aizens body that didn't have reiastu protecting him

bruh moment. That moment when toshiro says that him freezing shit is power null

he freezes it before cutting it which makes him weaker. Read Bleach pls. The fight straight up shows if you damage the sword you get the damage reverted on you. Why do you think it worked on Shikai Kenny and not toshiro after freezing the sword? Cause it nullified the powers

What??? Lmao. If he was bankai yama level, he wouldn't need help from ******* Byakuya to pack up Gerard, a Byakuya weaker than base Aizen.

Unfortunately when Gerard grabs Toshiro, he can literally restrain him completely and has him backed into a corner. Everything points to Toshiro performing good via power nullification hax instead of being this crazy physically strong MF.
He does freeze his shield thrown tho right ? that's more than enough to scale him as far as I'm concerned

Byakuya's feats against Gerard are honestly awful, his Bankai was constantly swatted away by Giant Gerard whilst doing zero damage to him, the best feat it has was possibly stopping the forward movement of Giant Gerard's hand, which while impressive, doesn't compare to Shikai Kenpachi causing deep gashes into Giant Gerard's body, or Adult Toshiro casually slicing through Hoffnung. Something that even Shikai Kenpachi while eyepatch-less couldn't even do, he could only knick the sword.
It actually is more impressive as its a stronger form of Gerard, to which the feats you mentioned only apply to lesser version meaning its quite possible said feats wont even work against the Gerard that got stopped by Byakuya. Esp since after being defeated/killed Gerard gets way stronger. People say stopping the hand isnt impressive as splitting Gerard but it actually is more impressive if they can't replicate said feats against a version of him evolved to be stronger than them. So if Byakuya really did stop his hand (we will see in anime ig) its a better feat imo. Also Byakuya didn't seem like he cared at all about that fight even when Gerard was in his last form he still wasn't worried. So that part about him swatting senbonzakura isnt really all that solid. Could just be "casual" after casually one shotting him prior. Also the reason Gerard got that strong, was due to Byakuya to begin with. It was literally his power that turned him into that massive op state as its because he was dealt alot of damage. That alone should scale him imo.

As far as Ikka Senjikka i still don't see why a move is needed if his durability was weakened. Seems more like he better off using regular senbonzakura if the ice nerfed his durability that much. But he didn't he used his strongest move which should mean all the ice probably did was hopefully stop his regen and give Byakuya a free hit. When people say its because he was frozen is just nitpick. If frozen ppl are that much weaker why does Toshiro let people rot in ice instead of shattering em? Y'all dont have scale Byakuya idc but that's just how i feel about it

Now that i think about it, how often does Toshiro shatter people after freeze? Since the Ikka argument is just "he was frozen." But Toshiro im pretty sure always allow people to freeze for eternity rather than attempt to break them. Which is important on the topic of "weakened durability" would make more sense to one shot em no? If Byakuya hadn't done anything he probably would of let Gerard stay frozen. Meaning Ikka Senjikka Ap is likely > anything Adult Toshiro can do. Maybe not Bankai Kenpachi's ap, but probably Toshiro

Now that i think about it, how often does Toshiro shatter people after freeze? Since the Ikka argument is just "he was frozen." But Toshiro im pretty sure always allow people to freeze for eternity rather than attempt to break them. Which is important on the topic of "weakened durability" would make more sense to one shot em no? If Byakuya hadn't done anything he probably would of let Gerard stay frozen. Meaning Ikka Senjikka Ap is likely > anything Adult Toshiro can do. Maybe not Bankai Kenpachi's ap, but probably Toshiro
I think he froze shawlong to diamond dust in arrancar arc. I think him being injured but still alright After fighting final form Gerard off screen might be a way to scale him.

When he froze bazz bee he thought it was enough to ripp him apart. When rukai froze asnot he turn to dust. In the 1st movie rukai froze someone and he crumbled. Toshiro froze bazz bee's bow and it crumbled. So it does null durability.

Freezing things in general makes them more brittle

Yea but can't also ignore the situations where things did not crumble and in those situations its heavily implied even frozen wouldnt have the ap to finish people. Yes i know it makes things more brittle, but im saying its not enough in every situation for the durabiltiy of the target to be one shotable, otherwise that would be more convenient than giving the target a chance at life again (which happens every time he freezes almost). Instead of just one shotting them so they never get a chance again. It only seems to work when the target is weaker where they crumble. Wasnt gunna happen to Luppi, Halibel, Gerard, Aizen, or anybody else really i dont remember all. So ap is still a factor with this freeze. Otherwise its the easiest one shot ever. So its still likely Ikka Senjika > Adult Toshiro attacks from an ap standpoint.

Yea but can't also ignore the situations where things did not crumble and in those situations its heavily implied even frozen wouldnt have the ap to finish people. Yes i know it makes things more brittle, but im saying its not enough in every situation for the durabiltiy of the target to be one shotable, otherwise that would be more convenient than giving the target a chance at life again (which happens every time he freezes almost). Instead of just one shotting them so they never get a chance again. It only seems to work when the target is weaker where they crumble. Wasnt gunna happen to Luppi, Halibel, Gerard, Aizen, or anybody else really i dont remember all. So ap is still a factor with this freeze. Otherwise its the easiest one shot ever. So its still likely Ikka Senjika > Adult Toshiro attacks from an ap standpoint.
No toshiro said he could freeze gerard to the bone and that byakuya would be able to pulverize him
0668-011.png

And this toshiro was leagues below gerard

All i got from that was Byakuya has what it takes to deal a real finishing blow and Toshiro doesn't. Not like Gerard is gunna stand there and tank Ikka Senjikka. He just gave him an opening, not weaken him to a one shotable level. But anyway i don't see point in this as when the anime animates the fight it'll probably show Byakuya stopping Gerard's attack which is enough to scale by itself otherwise this is just nitpicking

My brother in Yhwach, him using damage to evolve does not mean that he instantly outgrows whatever damaged him.

If this was the case, then Gerard would become stronger than he actually does
It does in the editorial notes it stated he takes in the power and damaged he received.

And he actually did become extremely powerful compared to his base. In cfyow it's stated his size is proportional to his power. He got at least 40× bigger after being attack by the G13 and then gets a holy form Amp after being attack by kenpachi. So dued got at least 400× more powerful after receiving damage and this not including his final form which stated was monstrous compared to his other forms

Where do y'all scale him?
3ti1gz4trph81.png

I've got Likely at least Country level A.P(Killed a Vasto Lorde, which are stronger than average captains)

Where do y'all scale him?
3ti1gz4trph81.png

I've got Likely at least Country level A.P(Killed a Vasto Lorde, which are stronger than average captains)
I mean. His best feats are beating up Adjuchas to Vasto Lorde's, so 6-B is a bare minimum.

He's got good lore with his Bankai though, he can destroy all of sereitei and could've killed Azashiro.

Is it possible for me to make matchups between Mega Man and Bleach characters since Mega Man is said to not have a soul and would possibly therefore avoid being crushed out of existence?

Back