• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He states himself actually. There was a statement in front page of manga where 4 of the Elites are called as Strongest warriors of Yhwach.
This is in the summaries for the Volumes. It calls the SS "Yhwach's strongest quincies,' though it's made way after Gremmy dies, and after Askin is scared asf of Gremmy's shit

Blame Bazz B or blame kubo. I wont change my mind xDD
I think Shikai yama wins, but i do think comparable flames is accurate. For all we know Bazz B used burner finger 5. Or is it burning full fingers? So at most it can mean at full power Bazz's B flames can contend with enraged Shikai yama. Which is kinda saying the same thing ig? Naturally if that is the case then vollstanding should make him come out on top.

Want me to be completely honest? I think a Lord Beerus is happening here. I don't think my scaling is wrong, i just think the goalpost got moved along with base Aizen to keep their power a bit more relevant. Cause however way people look at it, it does mean Base Bazz B in some way, scales to enraged yama. Which creates a situation that makes Yama look fodder. I think beyond the manga, Kubo maybe wasnt happy with the current portrayal of power yama had before he died. So i don't think y'all are even wrong but u cant't deny, there is huge inconsistency here.
He would downscale from Yama, which via the current scaling basically makes him severely weaker, like a lot a lot.

Bro is just horny and wants Kubo to draw freaky alien sex with the SK and some random chick

Hell probably thrown in Ichibei for a threesome since he was alive then too

This is in the summaries for the Volumes. It calls the SS "Yhwach's strongest quincies,' though it's made way after Gremmy dies, and after Askin is scared asf of Gremmy's shit
But you know Askin personality. He acts like that all the times. Also Pepe says Askin is monster of his own level when he was talking about Gremmy. I do think Elites scales way above Gremmy..

Gremmy < Shikai Kenpachi < Gerard ~ TYBW Byakuya < CFYOW Byakuya < Base Aizen ~ Urahara > ~ Askin

Gremmy < Shikai Kenpachi < Gerard ~ TYBW Byakuya < CFYOW Byakuya < Base Aizen ~ Urahara > ~ Askin
Byakuya doesn't scale to big Gerard (that scales to shikai Byakuya) to any extent btw.

Bankai Byakuya can't even harm Gerard, big man slaps his petals away. It ain't shit to him.

Toshiro and Byakuya carefully plan out what they're gonna do, which is Toshiro freezing him, then Byakuya hits him with every sword of his 2x AP attack once he's frozen (via what they planned, except for the strongest attack part, that was byakuya's addition to it)

Then, Toshiro uses his freezing which is stated by him in the fight to function as a form of power null and weaken shit, and then Byakuya cracks FROZEN GERARD, as literally his whole body is frozen and no blood is ever spattered when that's done. Via the manga, no, even with the strongest attack Byakuya doesn't scale to Kenpachi nor Gerard.

Gerard could be > base Aizen (not saying he is btw, just as a hypothetical) with byakuya being as strong as he is and it'd go the same (if toshiro would freeze him just the same

Byakuya doesn't scale to big Gerard (that scales to shikai Byakuya) to any extent btw.

Bankai Byakuya can't even harm Gerard, big man slaps his petals away. It ain't shit to him.

Toshiro and Byakuya carefully plan out what they're gonna do, which is Toshiro freezing him, then Byakuya hits him with every sword of his 2x AP attack once he's frozen (via what they planned, except for the strongest attack part, that was byakuya's addition to it)

Then, Toshiro uses his freezing which is stated by him in the fight to function as a form of power null and weaken shit, and then Byakuya cracks FROZEN GERARD, as literally his whole body is frozen and no blood is ever spattered when that's done. Via the manga, no, even with the strongest attack Byakuya doesn't scale to Kenpachi nor Gerard.

Gerard could be > base Aizen (not saying he is btw, just as a hypothetical) with byakuya being as strong as he is and it'd go the same (if toshiro would freeze him just the same
I am talking about Strongest attack from Byakuya scaling to atleast above Shikai Kenpachi. Overall. Also I don't think in the Tybw after Soul Palace training that's his amp is only 2x. It should be several times higher possibly. Just a assumption but his Shikai already has grown so strong it could one shot As nodt which should also have some affects on other abilities.

With Gerard, does the Miracle increase the durability of the core as well?
It shouldn't possibly. It looks like Invulnerability in some kind from the beginning. Kubo says kenpachi couldn't destroy that even though we see kenpachi one hot gerard physical form.

I am talking about Strongest attack from Byakuya scaling to atleast above Shikai Kenpachi. Overall. Also I don't think in the Tybw after Soul Palace training that's his amp is only 2x. It should be several times higher possibly. Just a assumption but his Shikai already has grown so strong it could one shot As nodt which should also have some affects on other abilities.
That's literally irrelevant btw, that doesn't scale him to shikai kenpachi. Furthermore, we literally see Shikai Kenpachi tussle with a version of gerard that's swatting away Byakuya's BANKAI

Byakuya's feats against Gerard are honestly awful, his Bankai was constantly swatted away by Giant Gerard whilst doing zero damage to him, the best feat it has was possibly stopping the forward movement of Giant Gerard's hand, which while impressive, doesn't compare to Shikai Kenpachi causing deep gashes into Giant Gerard's body, or Adult Toshiro casually slicing through Hoffnung. Something that even Shikai Kenpachi while eyepatch-less couldn't even do, he could only knick the sword.

His ultimate Senkai attack arguably doesn't even scale fully to Giant Gerard because of Toshiro's Absolute Zero decreasing his durability. But that's debatable since Gerard likely resists the AZ effects of Toshiro ice since he could bust out of it without damage.

I love Byakuya as a character, more so than Toshiro and even Kenpachi, but his feats during the arc just don't compare to them.

Shouldn't Ichigo have resistance to mind manipulation for not forgetting Senna or is mind manip and memory manip the same thing kinda or is it cause it's not done intentionally that its only memory manip? Also what about remembering Rukia or was that something else?

Shouldn't Ichigo have resistance to mind manipulation for not forgetting Senna or is mind manip and memory manip the same thing kinda or is it cause it's not done intentionally that its only memory manip? Also what about remembering Rukia or was that something else?
I thought he already has that. Beside Espadas should get mind manipulation resistance for maintaining their individual consciousness from millions of other hollows.

I thought he already has that. Beside Espadas should get mind manipulation resistance for maintaining their individual consciousness from millions of other hollows.
It might be on physiology pages
Actually Ichigo does has Resistance to mind manipulation for not forgetting Senna. It's written as memory manipulation which covers mind manipulation also

Also Hollows physiology don't have mind manipulation resistance. I guess a new CRT needed for that.

Well i think you are not getting what I was trying to say. Even without Oken robes Ichigo has Better mind Resistance. That's what I am saying.
Yea and this to
0058-003.png

Ichigo still remembers rukai. Also the device soul reapers use to erase minds doesn't work on bodies made of reishi.

Shinji genjustu'd ichigo during his training and white woke him up this can also be reistance
0217-014.png

"A technique that throws the opponent's consciousness away by holding the palm over the opponent's face. Used in Ichigo's hollowing training."

It shouldn't possibly. It looks like Invulnerability in some kind from the beginning. Kubo says kenpachi couldn't destroy that even though we see kenpachi one hot gerard physical form.

I guess it depends on how you interpret this: "Had it been destroyed he would've been defeated. Had he been capable of destroying it."

The core either has a much higher durability or needs some special hax to destroy. I think it's the latter since Yhwach was able to absorb him in one go. If it's the first case, then would the Miracle should also increase the core with it's effects.

Theirs still goons who think toshiro scales to holy from gerard for cutting huffnug
you still salty cus you could not outdebate me 😭

adult Toshiro downplay will end soon, with hell arc and the new anime, he was able to also freeze effortlessly giant Gerard‘s punch momentum and shield as well which would grant him scaling to that form of Gerard; the argument against him for cutting hoffung reduced to mere “hax” is pure cope. Better argue next time Yama‘s incineration from flames is hax too, when by simply being stronger you negates the effects.

if the hoffung was superior to Toshiro it would have simply resisted it, as Gerard body did while amped.
hax are related to spiritual pressure in Bleach. The only thing Toshiro negated is the side effect to not get the damage back of Hope, but the fact he shown to cut it and freeze it it’s just the way he DEALS damage because he passively emit FREEZE, even just by touching him. Saying Toshiro doesn’t scale to his freezing‘s feats is borderline idiotic.

kubo just rushed stuff near the end, but he gave Toshiro that form for the hype around him since the start, adult Toshiro is meant to be on bankai Yama level of hype and strength.

time wil tell I’m right. People don’t realise that the same way he cut the hoffung, that tanked full bloodlusted hit from shikai eyepatch zaraki, he could cut as well cut YAMAMOTO or Aizen, because that’s literally how he does damage to begin with, the freezing is passive with whatever he touches or get touched.

Last edited:
Back