• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Nah Aizen absolutely slam unohana. Like no comparison at all. She can't and won't take Yama's hadou 96 with basically no damage. Tokinada cant even mimic the full power of ryujin jakka and Ks and that's because Aizen and Yama are built differerent
I'm completely fine with Aizen beating her easily even though you haven't brought one evidence that supports this claim lmao, even Aizen has to run away from hado 96 and he was damaged, Toki's point has nothing to do with Retsu, but as I said I don't mind that actually, my main point was about Kyoraku, I think Retsu is much stronger, faster than Shikai Kyoraku and will destroy him in a few seconds

even Aizen has to run away from hado 96 and he was damage
What damage ? Small burns that disappeared two pages later ?
Kyoraku, I think Retsu is much stronger, faster than Shikai Kyoraku and will destroy him in a few seconds
Well shikai Kyoraku ain't that overpowered, he struggled with Starrk and was stalemated by Robert, forced Lille into vollstandig but that's because he had a good matchup in that one so if his Bankai is not restricted she wins. If it's not, no way she's fast enough to kill him before he uses It and at that point it's over

afdbe3a43d376d0e5933995ac5c5af66_1.jpg

This was casual. Doesn't even need Ikka Senjika. Byakuya should scale absolutely. The Ikka senjikka feat everyone downplays because he was frozen and does this. If anything i find this more impressive than the ikka feat as iirc isnt this Gerard's strongest form?

If an opponent is in their strongest form, and you stop an attack from them seemingly without effort (with force) that's like the most pure proof of scaling. Can understand if it was hax but he's just straight blocked that shit without trying. And to add the confidence on top after in bottom panels

Last edited:
If an opponent is in their strongest form, and you stop an attack from them seemingly without effort (with force) that's like the most pure proof of scaling. Can understand if it was hax but he's just straight blocked that shit without trying. And to add the confidence on top after in bottom panels
Casual gerard or he hit a building

A weaker form of gerard bullied him

Casual gerard or he hit a building

A weaker form of gerard bullied him
"Casual Gerard" no. Dude got killed like 3 times at that point why be casual? Also Byakuya was the reason he turned massive to begin with. Also you mentioned Byakuya getting bullied, the guy who didn't seem like he cared majority of the fight? Even when Gerard came back a third time he still didn't seem like he cared tbh. Hit a building? You trolling? By the dialogue and the look on their faces its highly assumed Byakuya did that singlehandedly.

Also even the Ikka argument makes no sense. Because Gerard was weakened by toshiro? Why settle for such a move then? Seems more like all Toshiro did was give him a free hit. Otherwise i can imagine gerard swiping the swords away wasting his technique. What most people see as "Gerard was weakened" i saw more like "Gerard can't move its time to kill him in one hit"

The only one with a casual excuse is Byakuya. Casually he forced Gerard into that first massive state to begin with. Didn't seem like he cared majority of the fight, casually stopped an attack from Gerard in his strongest form, and his dialouge after that suggests he/they can handle Gerard still. So if anything he's looking more solid than the other two (Toshiro and Kenpachi)

Last edited:
I checked colored his senbonzakura still looked white in that fight unless im not looking at an official one anyway its still pretty obvious it was him going by demeanor, the way the attack looks, and follow up dialogue giving proof the two of them really aren't needed after casually doing that. It was definitely him dog that's a concrete scaling feat as its ap against ap. Hinting draw or his won

Last edited:
I checked colored his senbonzakura still looked white in that fight unless im not looking at an official one anyway its still pretty obvious it was him going by demeanor, the way the attack looks, and follow up dialogue giving proof the two of them really aren't needed after casually doing that. It was definitely him dog that's a concrete scaling feat as its ap against ap. Hinting draw or his won
Senbonzakura is light pink and looks clearly different from the dust that Gerard knocked up in the page on the right.
dd4Jm2m.png
Also, before this, Gerard was just smashing things around him, so what most likely happened is Gerard hit a building or something in front of Byakuya/Renji/Rukia and what we see is the dust or whatever.
015ffb7f8450678494bec2fa9667546b.jpg
It's very possible that Byakuya did block it and his Senbonzakura is just behind the dust, but we don't know and won't know until the anime animates it probably.

I don't think toshiro scales either because his ice ability makes things more brittle. Also hopefully the anime explains how this man aged himself

Let's talk more about Retsu vs Kyoraku, as I've been thinking about it, have a question, what prevents Retsu from killing Kyoraku during his 1st dan? If she used her bankai she would melt him, he will share the damage but she could heal herself and Zaraki simultaneously while fighting, she can easily heal herself and Kyoraku would die right? Her bankai seems way more lethal and it activates really fast unlike Kyoraku's who has to go through multiple phases.
Not saying she will definitely beat him but I'm curious about discussing how would their fight go, I'm sure in a shikai fight she would beat the hell out of him so let's just talk about a bankai fight

Pfft they won't even give him that because he was "frozen". Man's powered forced him into that first massive state to begin with. Because he did that much damage and technically, the last as well. One shot his second state, and i still think he did block that last attack. He's above Shikai Kenpachi that's for sure. Also wasnt it Gerard who confirmed that he got so massive because of the damage dealt? Wouldnt that by default mean Byakuya's bankai ap scales to Gerard as its why he got so strong to begin with

She could heal herself, same as she could heal Kenpachi when he was inside her bankai
Meanwhile Shunsui Bankai is active Pretty much Final Stage of Shunsui Bankai negs Unohana.

Volstanding Lille > Lille > Gremmy ~ Shikai Kenpachi > Unohana

I definitely think Shunsui takes speed and AP scaling way above Unohana.

Meanwhile Shunsui Bankai is active Pretty much Final Stage of Shunsui Bankai negs Unohana.

Volstanding Lille > Lille > Gremmy ~ Shikai Kenpachi > Unohana

I definitely think Shunsui takes speed and AP scaling way above Unohana.
See unohana has a problem. She didnt last until the later invasions. Which is where characters got scaled elites whom scale above everybody else

Last edited:
See unohana has a problem. She didnt last until the second invasion. Which is where characters got scaled elites whom scale above everybody else
The Elite scales above Zaraki who scales above Unohana. Technically idk others may think I am wanking Shunsui or not. Shikai Shunsui should blitz and one shot Unohana.

Also there was a narrative statement that Elite are the strongest Quincies like that which should put them above Gremmy.

afdbe3a43d376d0e5933995ac5c5af66_1.jpg

This was casual. Doesn't even need Ikka Senjika. Byakuya should scale absolutely. The Ikka senjikka feat everyone downplays because he was frozen and does this. If anything i find this more impressive than the ikka feat as iirc isnt this Gerard's strongest form?
If you check the official coloring for the manga, that isn’t Byakuya’s Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. That is grey debris/dust, where SK is pink.

Wasn't that cross made up of blood? Or not? Does it even matter? Someone will need hax to do it. Byakuya and Toshiro combo destroyed that and Gerard evolved into a second form where he didn't even needed the core to regenerate. His second form doesn't have that weakness.

Last edited:
Back