• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Pretty much this grimmjow killed askin. Askin=kisuke and aizen stated kisuke was his equal. Their 2 issues with this aizen could mean their just equal in intelligence and grimmjow killed askin off guard. Also in just cuz you can harm someone doesn't mean you scale to.
Grimmjow doesn't scale to Vollstandig Askin, and Vollstandig Askin doesn't scale to a healthy Kisuke. CFYOW Grimmjow is still doodoo fodder to base Aizen.

Soooo, when I reread through CFYOW, I plan on getting the raws for that and translating them. And when I finish the reread of the TYBW/the anime finishes, I'm going to really hyper examine Grimmjow's feats to see how consistent/inconsistent that feat is.

Cuz rn (off memory) the scaling goes like this: Res Baraggan < Res Yammy ~ pre-TS Bankai Ichigo >~ Incomplete Fullbring Ichigo < Ginjo ~ LAA Tsukishima < CFYOW Tsukishima < base CFYOW Grimmjow. There's also other stuff like CFYOW Grimmjow's GRC ~ CFYOW Ginjo's Getsuga (not his rage amped one lol) > LAA Ginjo's Getsuga ~ FB Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga > Striped Mask Ichigo ~ Res Yammy's durability > Res Yammy > Res Baraggan.

Best you could say probably is that Respira can age people as strong as CFYOW Grimmjow. Which tmk isn't inconsistent. It would make Soi-Fon's Bankai > CFYOW Grimmjow, but no one ever tanks her Bankai so that's fine. And it makes post SAFWY Zaraki > CFYOW Grimmjow for being able to chad through Respira, which is fine too.
Lmao how is complete Fullbring ichigo above all the espada? That's nutty

Soooo, when I reread through CFYOW, I plan on getting the raws for that and translating them. And when I finish the reread of the TYBW/the anime finishes, I'm going to really hyper examine Grimmjow's feats to see how consistent/inconsistent that feat is.

Cuz rn (off memory) the scaling goes like this: Res Baraggan < Res Yammy ~ pre-TS Bankai Ichigo >~ Incomplete Fullbring Ichigo < Ginjo ~ LAA Tsukishima < CFYOW Tsukishima < base CFYOW Grimmjow. There's also other stuff like CFYOW Grimmjow's GRC ~ CFYOW Ginjo's Getsuga (not his rage amped one lol) > LAA Ginjo's Getsuga ~ FB Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga > Striped Mask Ichigo ~ Res Yammy's durability > Res Yammy > Res Baraggan.

Best you could say probably is that Respira can age people as strong as CFYOW Grimmjow. Which tmk isn't inconsistent. It would make Soi-Fon's Bankai > CFYOW Grimmjow, but no one ever tanks her Bankai so that's fine. And it makes post SAFWY Zaraki > CFYOW Grimmjow for being able to chad through Respira, which is fine too.
I mean Iko clearly mentioned Reastu if I remember correctly.

Anyway I will leave that for your CFYOW revisions then.

Also as you said there are no anti feats for Soifon. I agree.

Pretty much this grimmjow killed askin. Askin=kisuke and aizen stated kisuke was his equal. Their 2 issues with this aizen could mean their just equal in intelligence and grimmjow killed askin off guard. Also in just cuz you can harm someone doesn't mean you scale to.
Dude I am pretty sure it's not explained but kisuke Bankai lowered Askin durability.

Lmao how is complete Fullbring ichigo above all the espada? That's nutty
Once it's completed it surpasses his previous Shinigami powers, ya know, the entire premise of the LAA with Ichigo regaining and surpassing his Shinigami power. His previous Shinigami powers being on par with Res Yammy's AP while at just half power.

I mean Iko clearly mentioned Reastu if I remember correctly.

Anyway I will leave that for your CFYOW revisions then.

Also as you said there are no anti feats for Soifon. I agree.
Here are the statements I found. Iko saying Grimmjow is ass compared to him and Baraggan. Narrator stating he'd lose to Baraggan. Iko having reiatsu >= Baraggan, "if not greater" to me tho implies it's probably more. Iko and Baraggan used to fight and Iko would stalemate Baraggan's Respira.

Yeah given those statements, I think it is saying Respira would just annihilate Grimmjow. Especially since when Iko makes those statements about Grimmjow < Baraggan, it's from the perspective of a Hollow who would fight and stalemate against Baraggan's Respira. So, when Iko is referring to Baraggan's power, it's probably his Respira. Imo that's more consistent anyway. Especially since CFYOW Grimmjow's GRC ~ CFYOW Ginjo's Getsuga, and we no LAA Shikai Ginjo's Getsuga evenly matched FB Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga. And the absolute lowest you can lowball FB Shikai Ichigo is still beyond FKT Bankai Ichigo, who's got strength beyond Res Yammy, who's obviously above Res Baraggan in terms of raw stats.

it’s kind of self explanatory he surpassed his previous Shinigami powers complete fullbring>past old Shinigami powers. Striped hollow mask Bankai Ichigo>espada.

its not that crazy if you think about it incomplete fullbring Ichigo's powers are close to what he once had.
Don't even need to go that far.

FKT Bankai Ichigo = 2x Res Yammy's AP = Angry Res Yammy's AP = strongest Espada > all other Espada

So like physically speaking (striking strength and whatnot), FKT Bankai Ichigo is stronger than all the Espada.

it’s kind of self explanatory he surpassed his previous Shinigami powers complete fullbring>past old Shinigami powers. Striped hollow mask Bankai Ichigo>espada.

its not that crazy if you think about it incomplete fullbring Ichigo's powers are close to what he once had.
Incomplete fullbring is suppose to relative to his HM arc bankai while skull clad is suppose to be equal to his hollow mask which is also power beyond a normal soul reaper. And I don't consider masked ichigo beyond the espada lmao. At 50% power he could barley cutt harm yammy and yammy got another massive Amp after wards. Also cein only ever acknowledged the top 3 espada and vasto lorde ichigo as having the greatest power.

Incomplete fullbring is suppose to relative to his HM arc bankai while skull clad is suppose to be equal to his hollow mask which is also power beyond a normal soul reaper. And I don't consider masked ichigo beyond the espada lmao. At 50% power he could barley cutt harm yammy and yammy got another massive Amp after wards. Also cein only ever acknowledged the top 3 espada and vasto lorde ichigo as having the greatest power.
What do you mean by HM arc Bankai? When Ichigo initially invaded HM and was fighting Dordoni? When Ichigo fought Grimmjow? When Ichigo fought Ulquiorra? When Ichigo fought Yammy? They all happened in Hueco Mundo. I'm going to assume you mean Yammy fight Ichigo, since you mention his feats against Yammy.

Regarding the second part, you know Yammy's durability >>>>> his AP right? At half power Bankai Ichigo was destroying Res Yammy's Balas and blocking his punches, so half power Bankai Ichigo ~ Res Yammy's physicals/AP. But when Ichigo Hollowfied (a 10x amp btw), Res Yammy was only moderately harmed, so Res Yammy's durability ~ half power Striped Mask Ichigo = 10x Bankai Ichigo. So, saying "but Ichigo didn't hurt Yammy that much" isn't discrediting of Ichigo's power, since Yammy's durability is way above his AP.

Also, Cien acknowledging only Baraggan, Starrk, Yammy, and FH Ichigo doesn't mean Bankai Ichigo isn't strong 😭 are you gonna say Res Yammy > Kenpachi too since Cien didn't acknowledge Zaraki in that scene? Of course not, Cien was only talking about the Espada when he brought that up, and he only mentioned FH Ichigo because he specifically brought up the LN rooftop battle.

By your admission, Complete Fullbring Ichigo = Striped Mask Ichigo = 10x Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Ichigo = 2x half cloak Ichigo > half cloak Ichigo ~ Res Yammy's physicals/power < Angry Res Yammy's physicals/power = 2x Res Yammy's physicals/power > All other Espada's physicals/power. So you got Complete Fullbring Ichigo 10x stronger than the strongest Espada's punches. How is that not beyond the Espada 😭 you literally have Complete Fullbring Ichigo on par with Angry Res Yammy's Cero Oscuras.

Once it's completed it surpasses his previous Shinigami powers, ya know, the entire premise of the LAA with Ichigo regaining and surpassing his Shinigami power. His previous Shinigami powers being on par with Res Yammy's AP while at just half power.

Here are the statements I found. Iko saying Grimmjow is ass compared to him and Baraggan. Narrator stating he'd lose to Baraggan. Iko having reiatsu >= Baraggan, "if not greater" to me tho implies it's probably more. Iko and Baraggan used to fight and Iko would stalemate Baraggan's Respira.

Yeah given those statements, I think it is saying Respira would just annihilate Grimmjow. Especially since when Iko makes those statements about Grimmjow < Baraggan, it's from the perspective of a Hollow who would fight and stalemate against Baraggan's Respira. So, when Iko is referring to Baraggan's power, it's probably his Respira. Imo that's more consistent anyway. Especially since CFYOW Grimmjow's GRC ~ CFYOW Ginjo's Getsuga, and we no LAA Shikai Ginjo's Getsuga evenly matched FB Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga. And the absolute lowest you can lowball FB Shikai Ichigo is still beyond FKT Bankai Ichigo, who's got strength beyond Res Yammy, who's obviously above Res Baraggan in terms of raw stats.
Wouldn't that mean Barragan can beat both Stark and Yammy with respira

It only says senescencia tho, respiria is the power of Barragan in resurrecion which means it wasn't a thing until Barragan became an arrancar thanks to Aizen.
Honestly the scaling in cfyow is pretty atrocious, I can hardly see Barragan before becoming an arrancar being so much stronger than EOS Grimmjow or Harribel who's most likely weaker than him.
Skeletor surely gets wanked by Narita for someone who got cucked by one of the weakest captains and a lieutenant in his first and only battle in the entire series

Pretty sure Ikomikidomoe was comparing Grimmjow to Younger Barragan, since then he has regressed in power.
Barragan in FKT > Young Barragan. It's pretty clear he was amped by Aizen hogyoku. Also it doesn't matter because Grimmjow himself admitted he was weaker than FKT Barragan.

Wouldn't that mean Barragan can beat both Stark and Yammy with respira
You can have that debate yeah.

It only says senescencia tho, respiria is the power of Barragan in resurrecion which means it wasn't a thing until Barragan became an arrancar thanks to Aizen.
Honestly the scaling in cfyow is pretty atrocious, I can hardly see Barragan before becoming an arrancar being so much stronger than EOS Grimmjow or Harribel who's most likely weaker than him.
Skeletor surely gets wanked by Narita for someone who got cucked by one of the weakest captains and a lieutenant in his first and only battle in the entire series
senescencia is just referring to Baraggan power to age things, which Respira is a part of.

So who is getting Low 5-B rating?
Pretty much only Post-SAFWY eyepatch Zaraki.

I wasn't aware of that scan tbh but Still cien stated he reached perfection or 100% power during his fight with zaraki. Yet people are saying an even stronger version of cien is weaker than espadas 0-2. Now that's a goon scale for you
He hadn't used his full power res yet, and nothing proves this specific Cien was > espada

Last edited:
And it's to talk about how Sternritter Candice's lightning attacks are actually naturally far slower than lightspeed
That's her post-auschwahlen, when she lost most of her quincy powers, and no one struggles with them

Offguard feat
How does Royd Lloyd stack up to other Quincy for being able to somewhat contend with one armed shikai Yamamoto? Would be funny if Royd ends up>jugram if he does fully scale to this one armed shikai Yama.
Honestly, it's a really good feat, especially speed-wise, since he's able to keep up. The only thing I see as a potential issue is the 1 arm vs 2 arm situation, but regardless I think 1 arm Shikai Yama should still have his > base Aizen scaling and should honestly be at that level overall.

Fight with your life for Zaraki 5-A
Honestly like, if this full power Kenpachi <<<< Unohana

Unohana goes bankai (5x), Kenpachi at his base, sealed gets to that level, then shikai and bankai (5x) then he definitely gets to 5-A.

Cfyow confirmed Kenpachi in shikai hit ikiomik with the same force as he hit gremmys meteor in tybw. Which proves Kenpachi is not much stronger then his war arc self. Aizen in the tybw stop yhwachs goo attack which would have slapped tybw Kenpachi alone with the entire G13. This was a suppressed aizen at that

This is your statement? it sounds massively speculative to say it's talking about Kenpachi literally swinging with the same strength he hit Gremmy's meteor.

All it says is "with a force strong enough to smash a meteor," which is true of basically any 5-B or higher attack (in AP). You could be like, **** it, 1-A and you'd be strong enough to "smash a meteor"

It's just funny Yama who has thousands years of experience and can sense difference between spiritual pressure didn't give a f*ck about Jugram and straight up went for kill mode on Royd and people are thinking Does Jugram scales above Yama. Not to mention Yhwach himself stated no one can hold Yama power except for him.

I do think Royd scales above other sterns (only in pure strength though)

i watch reactions all the time. When tybw came to the anime i seen like 10 reactions per episode. Some more depending on the hype. They are a good way to relieve the experience through someone else

Ngl its pretty annoying when i see some people debate bleach and say that Ulqiorra cant be even Town level bcs Starrks wolves couldnt even destroy Fake Karakura town…
But i just move on and laugh

"Aizen considers mountain bursting impressive ☝️🤓"
I think you mean hill busting
nerd-emoji-nerd.gif

Back