• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

How would you rank Yhwach Schutzstaffel and jugram in order of strongest to weakest? I got it

1.Gerard
2. jugram
3. Lillie
4. Askin
5. Pernida

i guess you can flip almighty jugram and Gerard depending how serious you take “the strongest enemy ever“ statement but I more so view that as them hyping up jugram is strong more than anything. I guess you could say askin is a bit higher for being able to fight Kisuke.

I think it would be closer to this based on ap alone

Gerard
Jugram
Askin
Lillie
Pernida

If you scale tybw Byakuya as ~ Tokinada, then Askin would be above Gerard

I can see both Askin and Gerard winning against each other at certain circumstances, Jugram's balance seems to be a counter to all of them tbh, so in a 1v1 I would put him as n.1, while it's not direct, CFYOW implies that schrift bearers are on the same rank, however Jugram was number 2 at the wahrwelt

Y'all sleepin on Lille nobody in the series except Yhwach and maybe ichibei can actually beat that guy assuming he's already transformed. Yamamoto is questionable i have no idea how his existence erasure fairs against the intang

Iirc CFYOW implies that Gremmy > Jugram cuz none of the other sternritter even dared to look at him because they thought he would kill them easily
Also when Gremmy was explaining that he is the strongest to Kenpachi, kubo put an image for Haschwalth, then you have also Seinosuke Yamada saying Gremmy was the strongest sternritter or sth like that because he could create the outer space itself

So I'm almost sure Jugram is weaker than Gremmy

I mean would you not be afraid of someone whom can make their thoughts a reality? But because he uses them incompetently Jugram should beat him thus inferior imo.

Yea but way i see it, is potential. Gremmy on paper should be the strongest because of what he can do. Any sane person should be scared of a reality warper. Only person that shouldn't care is Yhwach. Even if i think Jugram can beat a Gremmy based on the moveset he showed against Kenpachi, it shouldnt make him fearless of Gremmy. Hoping he doesn't use his powers right is too sketchy. I just dont think anybody fearing him is a guarantee he is above them, rather they fear what he can possibly do, but if we go by the things he has shown Jugram or any of the elites should be able to deal with them. But you are right if Mayuri or Kisuke or even base Aizen had his powers they would be unstoppable until they fight a soul king candidate tier enemy

Tbf the Bankai Kisuke that Askin was trading blows with was nerfed from poison iirc

Still impressive but not full power Kisuke ya know?

If everything is the case wouldn’t askin have a strong argument for being above Gerard albeit byakuya, adult toshiro and tybw bankai zaraki wouldn’t scale to final form Gerard so that is iffy.
Askin being above Gerard isn't a problem imo, he was the fastest and maybe the strongest one out of the group when they fought Ohetsu, so him remaining at that position after the revival isn't a problem imo, even though i don't think he beats Gerard unless he activate his vollsterndich at the beginning to gain immunity

SAFWY/LAA thread coming soon
giphy.gif

How would you rank Yhwach Schutzstaffel and jugram in order of strongest to weakest? I got it

1.Gerard
2. jugram
3. Lillie
4. Askin
5. Pernida

i guess you can move almighty jugram depending how serious you take “the strongest enemy ever“ statement but I more so view that as them hyping up jugram is strong more than anything. I guess you could say askin is a bit higher for being able to fight Kisuke.
1) Gerard
2) Pernida
3) Askin
4) Lillie
5) Jugram

Back