• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So seems like ichibē vs Yhwach will be in the second cour already. Honestly I don't like this at all, It feels super rushed and what would even reamain for cour 3-4 outside of the final battles and some other stuff ?

So seems like ichibē vs Yhwach will be in the second cour already. Honestly I don't like this at all, It feels super rushed and what would even reamain for cour 3-4 outside of the final battles and some other stuff ?

Nah its probably the Name of Ichibei Theme for when he makes an appearance.

Kubo was asked about the relationship between the names of Isshin's Engetsu and Ichigo's Zangetsu, and the reason for the similarity of the names. He replied that the matter is not because of their relationship to being a father and a son, but rather it is related to their blood relationship. Perhaps more so because of the clan
I had same thought.
Isshin knew about Saigo Getsugatensho and he knew that it's was possible for ichigoat to perform it. He also knew that their Zanpakuto wouldn't teach them. And they have similarities in Reiatsu color

Kubo and Yhwach's VA said Kubo made up many new quincy spells for Yhwach in the anime, so the fights are gonna be extended.

Y’all gotta remember what eats up animation time is dialogue not fight scenes. And TYBW is primarily back to back fight scenes. But if they end cour 2 with Reio’s death, that just means we are getting loads of new content for cours 3-4. Which is fine by me cuz everything up through the end of the second invasion is fine in the manga, what really needs touching up is the stuff afterwards. So if they’re going a bit fast so they can really fix up the last 70 odd chapters, I say let them do it.

Ichibei vs Yhwach better be good. Its probably my favorite fight... But the anime didnt let me down yet so. Anyway im curious how non manga readers react when they see how op my guy ichibei is. I usually watch like 10 reactions for each bleach episode. Unohana vs Kenpachi isnt a long fight and the anime made it hype so it'll prob be alright.

How are we gonna treat new scaling/abilities stuff that is shown in the anime but not the manga in this site?

I mean its canon right you would just add? Isnt Shinji gunna show his bankai in anime or something but didnt in manga iirc? As far as scaling nothing at all should change at most i see new abilities being added
That’s more or less what the anime has done so far yeah.

Ichibei vs Yhwach better be good. Its probably my favorite fight... But the anime didnt let me down yet so. Anyway im curious how non manga readers react when they see how op my guy ichibei is. I usually watch like 10 reactions for each bleach episode. Unohana vs Kenpachi isnt a long fight and the anime made it hype so it'll prob be alright.
Awakening of The Almighty will be so hype

@YukaSama4 @EldemadeDityjon we can discuss if the Privaron Espada can use Cero Oscuras more later if you want.
Difficult to answer really,the privaron espada are all naturally formed Arrancars that Aizen considered Espada pre defection and pre Hogyoku. Whats gotta be determined is if Aizen artificial Arrancars gained the Ability from the Hogyoku or if its Naturally gained once you become an Arrancar.
There is no real answer on this to my knowledge.

Sure.

I think as @YukaSama4 suggested we can give likely or possible rating to them. Even if their GRC or CO doesn't scale to destruction of Las Nochas but we could possibly upscale their AP from base and Resurrection state.
I could maybe see a possibly higher with GRC for their base forms and a possibly higher with CO and GRC in their Res forms. I’m not comfortable sticking a multiplier to em, cuz we know they’re weaker than the current Espada, so their GRC and CO’s might not be as big of amps. But with Dordoni it’s kinda inconsistent with his character for him to have a massive amped attack like CO and not use it to force Ichigo to Hollowfy. Which is why I’m kinda against it.

I could maybe see a possibly higher with GRC for their base forms and a possibly higher with CO and GRC in their Res forms. I’m not comfortable sticking a multiplier to em, cuz we know they’re weaker than the current Espada, so their GRC and CO’s might not be as big of amps. But with Dordoni it’s kinda inconsistent with his character for him to have a massive amped attack like CO and not use it to force Ichigo to Hollowfy. Which is why I’m kinda against it.
I mean Most of the Espadas never used GRC and CO on their fight instead they relied on special attacks. Dordoni may not attacked Ichigo with GRC and CO for that reason. He used his Resurreccion speciality instead of CO or GRC.

I guess possibly higher rating is good.

I mean Most of the Espadas never used GRC and CO on their fight instead they relied on special attacks. Dordoni may not attacked Ichigo with GRC and CO for that reason. He used his Resurreccion speciality instead of CO or GRC.

I guess possibly higher rating is good.
Well the other Espada have a reason for not using CO. Aaroniero underestimated Rukia and was killing her with regular blows anyway, plus he can’t use big AoE attacks or he’ll destroy his protection from sunlight. Szayel fights with hax instead of raw power, honestly why would he resort to raw power when he can just crush your organs. Zommari utilizes his amor hax instead as well, and he got killed very quickly. Grimmjow deadass uses GRC and attacks even more powerful like Desgarron. Nnoitra fights on that squad 11 grindset, which is consistent with his character being proud of his physical strength, and wanting to be the strongest physically. Ulquiorra uses CO. Harribel never had a challenging enough fight to use either, she was never even scratched by Toshiro, Lisa, or Hiyori. Baraggan uses the far superior Respira. Starrk uses his wolves which are his strongest attack, so why use weaker ones. And Yammy did use a CO. So all the Espada have explanations that are consistent with their character for why they did or didn’t use CO/GRC. That’s not really the case with Dordoni.

How would you rank Yhwach Schutzstaffel and jugram in order of strongest to weakest? I got it

1.Gerard
2. jugram
3. Lillie
4. Askin
5. Pernida

i guess you can flip almighty jugram and Gerard depending how serious you take “the strongest enemy ever“ statement but I more so view that as them hyping up jugram is strong more than anything. I guess you could say askin is a bit higher for being able to fight Kisuke.
I mean if we talking solely raw power

1. Jugram

2. Gerard

3. Askin

4. Pernida

5. Lille ( unironically yes )

Hax makes this a whole nother discussion

Back