• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@AppleLord Y'all gotta realize during that time, ichigo was probably below all of the captains. Lisa was holding her on with Harribel in a 1v1 for awhile while ichigo gets ragdolled by first release ulquiorra. Not even second, first. The form we know for certain is weaker than Harribel. He also edged out a win against Espada 6. Him and Kenpachi couldnt even react to Starrk's sonido. Took them deadass a second later. Ulquiorra's power is exaggerated because at the time, ichigo wasnt that strong. He's getting blitzed by Ulquiorra in base, while Byakuya is having a speed contest with the guy with the confirmed fastest sonido. Meaning Zommari should be faster than Ulquiorra's releases. Which means by extension Zommari and Byakuya should blitz Ichigo at the point in time in the story. I used to be an Ulquiorra fangirl because my logic was "ichigo is captain level and ulquiorra blitzed him therefore other captains shouldn't react to him either."

But let's look at the facts. He couldn't react to Ulquiorra, whom doesnt have fastest sonido, couldnt react to starrk, also doesn't have the fastest. He edged out a win against espada 6, he couldn't even beat Ulquiorra's first release when people like Toshiro, Love, Soi Fon, Shunsui, Lisa etc are fighting people confirmed stronger than his first release. It may seem outlandish Toshiro n other's should scale above Ulquiorra, but it only seems that way as Ichigo fell behind them a bit. If Ichigo is getting Blitzed by Ulquiorra he should be getting blitzed by Yoruichi, Shunsui, Toshiro, Harribel, Soi Fon, etc in a similar or worse fashion.
In Speed aspect only tho.

Bleach scaling in the beginning is a bit weird I mean Ichigo just becomes stronger than captains in bankai after a few days of training and his rate of growth is way to much in the fake karakura town arc he went from being a joke to base Grimjow to beating him and fighting against yammy.
Yeaah, and it's not like Ichigo is a freak of nature or anything , he is just a rand- Oh wait.

Yammy vs Ulquiorra being discussed for the 27361561th time
Deaklcj.gif

As per my recent CRT, Max Res Yammy > SE Ulq’s Lanza. It’s over now, it’s all aight
Totally unrelated to this comment but I will never understand how Zommari is the “fastest” Espada. I think even the DB saying he’s said to be the fastest isn’t a solid claim. There’s people like Soifon who can make 30 clones of herself because of her speed but still be outclassed by people like Shunsui, Aizen etc.

Zommari displayed one technique that no Espada did the same with Soifon doing something no Shinigami did, but we don’t accept her as faster than Yamamoto so why should we accept Zommari as faster than Starrk?

Totally unrelated to this comment but I will never understand how Zommari is the “fastest” Espada. I think even the DB saying he’s said to be the fastest isn’t a solid claim. There’s people like Soifon who can make 30 clones of herself because of her speed but still be outclassed by people like Shunsui, Aizen etc.

Zommari displayed one technique that no Espada did the same with Soifon doing something no Shinigami did, but we don’t accept her as faster than Yamamoto so why should we accept Zommari as faster than Starrk?
Not to say Zommari’s statements are concrete; however, Yamamoto is directly stated to be the strongest fastest and most durable Shinigami in the Gotei 13. So the two situations aren’t really comparable

Last edited:
Kubo was asked about the relationship between the names of Isshin's Engetsu and Ichigo's Zangetsu, and the reason for the similarity of the names. He replied that the matter is not because of their relationship to being a father and a son, but rather it is related to their blood relationship. Perhaps more so because of the clan

Back