• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

My own theory about Dangai Form/Mugetsu
Every form of Ichigo except True Zanpakuto<<<<<Dangai Ichigo<<<<<Mugetsu Ichigo (Transcendent)

True Zanpakuto ichigoat can undergo another Dangai Training and getting a stronger Dangai Form<<<and having a stronger Mugetsu form (making him a higher transcendent being than in his previous Mugetsu)

Dangai training will boost his True Zanpakuto Reiatsu and Mugetsu will increase his Dangai trained Reiatsu and all of release it.
And in his True Zanpakuto, he was at his most powerful

Dangai training will boost his True Zanpakuto Reiatsu and Mugetsu will increase it.

In his Mugetsu form he will loss his Shinigami abilities but i think if he used Mugetsu in his True Zanpakuto, he will retain his powers since he never was a true Shinigami until TYBW.

My own theory about Dangai Form/Mugetsu
Every form of Ichigo except True Zanpakuto<<<<<Dangai Ichigo<<<<<Mugetsu Ichigo (Transcendent)

True Zanpakuto ichigoat can undergo another Dangai Training and getting a stronger Dangai Form<<<and having a stronger Mugetsu form (making him a higher transcendent being than in his previous Mugetsu)

Dangai training will boost his True Zanpakuto Reiatsu and Mugetsu will increase his Dangai trained Reiatsu and all of release it.
And in his True Zanpakuto, he was at his most powerful

Dangai training will boost his True Zanpakuto Reiatsu and Mugetsu will increase it.

In his Mugetsu form he will loss his Shinigami abilities but i think if he used Mugetsu in his True Zanpakuto, he will retain his powers since he never was a true Shinigami until TYBW.
his base is already dangai/mugetsu level.....

Uryu and Gremmy were to most shafted Quincy in tybw…
Gremmy going out the way he did is something i never liked.
Uryu barely has any appearances,pretty self explanatory…

any other Quincy that was shafted by kubo?

Uryu and Gremmy were to most shafted Quincy in tybw…
Gremmy going out the way he did is something i never liked.
Uryu barely has any appearances,pretty self explanatory…

any other Quincy that was shafted by kubo?
Gremmy was alright imo, he works well as a villain that gets introduced, gets one of the biggest and cooledt fights in the series and then die and never appears again. Jugram treatment is way worse because his role is much bigger

Damn, I just realized that Bankai Yamamoto (2 arms) probably makes it into moon level without the new 5-B calc, since Base Aizen is currently 4.435 exatons, and baseline moon is 6.67 times greater than that. Keeping in mind that Yama in shikai > base Aizen, and bankai = 5-10x difference, with his zanpakuto being "ultimate," and the 4.435 exatons value coming from striped mask Ichigo, who should be fodder to shikai Yama, I can see this as completely reasonable. Especially for aizen's second and third fusion forms

the only goon scale I've seen is the 30% cien < res Yammy, which is straight up confirmed to be cap, his power being inflamed, and a teaser / foreshadowing

I wasn't aware of that scan tbh but Still cien stated he reached perfection or 100% power during his fight with zaraki. Yet people are saying an even stronger version of cien is weaker than espadas 0-2. Now that's a goon scale for you

I feel like Lille could get a light speed statement from the anime, a title card, or a databook
Tbf i dont see why we dont consider him and his attacks as actual light 🤷‍♂️

but its possible that the anime could insert a statement or a title card where it says so

I think the argument used against lille was "well, we dont know if spiritual light/light from SS is the same as earth" or something ridiculous like that
if its called light and doesent contradict later showings or can be rationlized i see no reason for it not to be SOL

Lille light is pure reish, and should have all the attributes of natural light. Like the flames of yamma which are pure reish and have all the attributes of natural flames

I brought this point up in yhwach 2A removal and wanted to ask if Uryu should have precog resistance?

even with the Almighty on,Yhwach never doubted Uryu Allegiance
-never saw the Arrow coming(it was with Uryu).
-when looking through the Almighty, Jugram could see things happening but couldnt confirm whether Uryu was involved.
-Yhwach saying Uryu power surpassed his own(idk if he meant Almighty or himself)
-Uryu being the only mixed quincy that Wasnt affected by Auswählen.

doesnt this all point to Uryu just having something about him that prevents the Almighty working on him.

kubo himself said the plot point behind Uryu not being Affected is Complicated but that we might see it in tybw anime.

Back