• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I’m terms of Ap whose the strongest in verse at the current moment it goes in this order.

1. Ichigo
2. Cfyow zaraki
3. Aizen

They’re all relative to each other so why does it matter if zaraki is stronger that doesn’t mean he beats aizen in a fight. If they were to fight Aizen would still whoop both their asses despite being weaker Initially he would grow and surpass them mid battle Due to the Hogyoku.
Stop he's not remotely as strong as aizen

Multiple statements confirmed that hikone was weaker than muken aizen which I already went over

Cfyow confirmed Kenpachi in shikai hit ikiomik with the same force as he hit gremmys meteor in tybw. Which proves Kenpachi is not much stronger then his war arc self. Aizen in the tybw stop yhwachs goo attack which would have slapped tybw Kenpachi alone with the entire G13. This was a suppressed aizen at that

Stop using arc's goon scale

Last edited:
SE Ulq Stomps Harribel
Uhhh i think he's faster than her but weaker. Though that person saying Segunda Etapa is base Harribel level is wild.

Base Ulquiorra < Base Harribel < First Release Ulquiorra (By a little or moderate amount) < Segunda Etapa < Release Harribel (Slight or moderate amount)

Is where i see it at. Though in speed i don't think its the same i'd give him speed but could be wrong who knows.

Multiple statements confirmed that hikone was weaker than muken aizen which I already went over

Cfyow confirmed Kenpachi in shikai hit ikiomik with the same force as he hit gremmys meteor in tybw. Which proves Kenpachi is not much stronger then his war arc self. Aizen in the tybw stop yhwachs goo attack which would have slapped tybw Kenpachi alone with the entire G13. This was a suppressed aizen at that

Delete your account.

Uhhh i think he's faster than her but weaker. Though that person saying Segunda Etapa is base Harribel level is wild.

Base Ulquiorra < Base Harribel < First Release Ulquiorra (By a little or moderate amount) < Segunda Etapa < Release Harribel (Slight or moderate amount)

Is where i see it at. Though in speed i don't think its the same i'd give him speed but could be wrong who knows.
Didn’t Ulquiorra himself say that their is 3 other Espada stronger than himself?

Aizen himself distributes each Espada a number and the lower the number is - the stronger the Espada is. Nothing more nothing less.

The reason as to why Ulquiorra's rank of 4 disappeared when he entered Resurreccion Segunda Etapa is because - as Ulquiorra himself says - Aizen has never seen him in that form. And since Aizen has never seen him in that form then he obviously couldn't have possibly ranked it.

In SAFWY it is basically confirmed that no matter how strong Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is, he is still weaker than Resurreccion Yammy, Starrk and Barragan, leaving the only option for argument being Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is relative to/stronger than base/Resurreccion Halibel.

Aizen himself distributes each Espada a number and the lower the number is - the stronger the Espada is. Nothing more nothing less.

The reason as to why Ulquiorra's rank of 4 disappeared when he entered Resurreccion Segunda Etapa is because - as Ulquiorra himself says - Aizen has never seen him in that form. And since Aizen has never seen him in that form then he obviously couldn't have possibly ranked it.

In SAFWY it is basically confirmed that no matter how strong Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is, he is still weaker than Resurreccion Yammy, Starrk and Barragan, leaving the only option for argument being Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra is relative to/stronger than base/Resurreccion Halibel.
Aizen literally shows a flash back to Ichigo explaining how he planned all his fights which he then shows Ulquiorra in his second release.

Harribel's number also disappear in ress

Starrk's number disappears, Harribel's number disappears, Grimmjow's number disappears, Zommari's number disappears hell I'm pretty sure Ulquiorra's number isn't present in his first release

I always gave the numbers not being present benefit of the doubt because there's usually cloth/armor/ornaments on top of the places where they'd usually be, but in Halibel's case it does indeed disappear. Interesting.

Either way the point still stands:

Drop the scan where it says that also Aizen wasn’t suppressed when he did that if you read the manga it specifically states Aizen seals only affect his range not his ap.

Cfyow states/implies muken Aizen needs to be serious in order to beat full power hikone no one ever said full power hikone>Muken Aizen only that Aizen has to be serious if he wants to win. Zaraki was able to swap hands with that same hikone in base. zaraki still has shikai and bankai cfyow zaraki>muken Aizen.

also it seems your failing to realize even though I said zaraki is stronger I never once said he beat Aizen in a fight. What goon scale just read the information presented to you it isn’t that hard you been debunked on this topic so many times.

Last edited:
Drop the scan where it says that also Aizen wasn’t suppressed when he did that if you read the manga it specifically states Aizen seals only affect his range not his ap.

Cfyow states/implies muken Aizen needs to be serious in order to beat full power hikone no one ever said full power hikone>Muken Aizen only that Aizen has to be serious if he wants to win. Zaraki was able to swap hands with that same hikone in base through in zaraki still has shikai and bankai cfyow zaraki>muken Aizen.

also it seems your failing to realize even though I said zaraki is stronger I never once said he beat Aizen in a fight. What goon scale just read the information presented to you it isn’t that hard you been debunked on this topic so many times.
CRT Kenpachi come up?

Can all Arrancards do this? Or is it exclusive to Findor? Nel got weaker, so...

0325-014.png

There is two ways you can look at the whole ranking thing.

Reason 1. Aizen already knows Ulquiorra has a second release thus ranking is right or reason 2.

Reason 2. Aizen already knows he has it, but is merely playing along pretending like he doesnt thus ranking not true.

Both are entirely in character of Aizen to do. Anyway this debate been around for ages. So i just put segunda etapa around Harribel release and call it a day

Edit: There are 3. Assuming he really doesnt know about it. But its the least likely

Last edited:

Reason 1. Aizen already knows Ulquiorra has a second release thus ranking is right or reason 2.

Reason 2. Aizen already knows he has it, but is merely playing along pretending like he doesnt thus ranking not true.

Both are entirely in character of Aizen to do. Anyway this debate been around for ages. So i just put segunda etapa around Harribel release and call it a day

Edit: There are 3. Assuming he really doesnt know about it. But its the least likely
Knowing Aizen, he probably must have knew. He is not dumb.

Hitsugaya > segunda etapa?

@AppleLord Y'all gotta realize during that time, ichigo was probably below all of the captains. Lisa was holding her on with Harribel in a 1v1 for awhile while ichigo gets ragdolled by first release ulquiorra. Not even second, first. The form we know for certain is weaker than Harribel. He also edged out a win against Espada 6. Him and Kenpachi couldnt even react to Starrk's sonido. Took them deadass a second later. Ulquiorra's power is exaggerated because at the time, ichigo wasnt that strong. He's getting blitzed by Ulquiorra in base, while Byakuya is having a speed contest with the guy with the confirmed fastest sonido. Meaning Zommari should be faster than Ulquiorra's releases. Which means by extension Zommari and Byakuya should blitz Ichigo at the point in time in the story. I used to be an Ulquiorra fangirl because my logic was "ichigo is captain level and ulquiorra blitzed him therefore other captains shouldn't react to him either."

But let's look at the facts. He couldn't react to Ulquiorra, whom doesnt have fastest sonido, couldnt react to starrk, also doesn't have the fastest. He edged out a win against espada 6, he couldn't even beat Ulquiorra's first release when people like Toshiro, Love, Soi Fon, Shunsui, Lisa etc are fighting people confirmed stronger than his first release. It may seem outlandish Toshiro n other's should scale above Ulquiorra, but it only seems that way as Ichigo fell behind them a bit. If Ichigo is getting Blitzed by Ulquiorra he should be getting blitzed by Yoruichi, Shunsui, Toshiro, Harribel, Soi Fon, etc in a similar or worse fashion.

@AppleLord Y'all gotta realize during that time, ichigo was probably below all of the captains. Lisa was holding her on with Harribel in a 1v1 for awhile while ichigo gets ragdolled by first release ulquiorra. Not even second, first. The form we know for certain is weaker than Harribel. He also edged out a win against Espada 6. Him and Kenpachi couldnt even react to Starrk's sonido. Took them deadass a second later. Ulquiorra's power is exaggerated because at the time, ichigo wasnt that strong. He's getting blitzed by Ulquiorra in base, while Byakuya is having a speed contest with the guy with the confirmed fastest sonido. Meaning Zommari should be faster than Ulquiorra's releases. Which means by extension Zommari and Byakuya should blitz Ichigo at the point in time in the story. I used to be an Ulquiorra fangirl because my logic was "ichigo is captain level and ulquiorra blitzed him therefore other captains shouldn't react to him either."

But let's look at the facts. He couldn't react to Ulquiorra, whom doesnt have fastest sonido, couldnt react to starrk, also doesn't have the fastest. He edged out a win against espada 6, he couldn't even beat Ulquiorra's first release when people like Toshiro, Love, Soi Fon, Shunsui, Lisa etc are fighting people confirmed stronger than his first release. It may seem outlandish Toshiro n other's should scale above Ulquiorra, but it only seems that way as Ichigo fell behind them a bit. If Ichigo is getting Blitzed by Ulquiorra he should be getting blitzed by Yoruichi, Shunsui, Toshiro, Harribel, Soi Fon, etc in a similar or worse fashion.
Also Ichigo faster than byakuya in ss arc ironiccally

Also Ichigo faster than byakuya in ss arc ironiccally
Bleach scaling in the beginning is a bit weird I mean Ichigo just becomes stronger than captains in bankai after a few days of training and his rate of growth is way to much in the fake karakura town arc he went from being a joke to base Grimjow to beating him and fighting against yammy.
Hitsugaya > segunda etapa?
Where does Yammy scale is he really the strongest Espada?

Back