• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I recently wonder if Soul King (whoever, and whatever he is) origanically came from The Pit (Hell).

1. The Soul King came into existence out of nowhere-or he came from somewhere they had no knowdlege of.

2. The nobles wanted to add the Pit into their plans and close it off when they created the new world-or they didn't want more beings like the Soul King to come out of the Pit.

3. The Warden of Hell (which I don't believe to be Szyal) can see the future through Clairvoyance- or through a power similar to the Soul King, Mimihagi, Yhwach aka The Almighty.

4. Every Captain level soul doesn't reincarnate because their reiatsu is too dense to be absorbed into the cycle of souls- or every soul returns back home from where Ichibei and the others came from. The Original World. The Pit. Ichibei has some sort of knowledge of the future and even makes fun of it, saying he can't see the future like the Reio, but he can see and tell what is going on in all realms even in dimensions within dimensions just like Aizen who may or not be the final noble family.

What do you guys think?

I recently wonder if Soul King (whoever, and whatever he is) origanically came from The Pit (Hell).

1. The Soul King came into existence out of nowhere-or he came from somewhere they had no knowdlege of.

2. The nobles wanted to add the Pit into their plans and close it off when they created the new world-or they didn't want more beings like the Soul King to come out of the Pit.

3. The Warden of Hell (which I don't believe to be Szyal) can see the future through Clairvoyance- or through a power similar to the Soul King, Mimihagi, Yhwach aka The Almighty.

4. Every Captain level soul doesn't reincarnate because their reiatsu is too dense to be absorbed into the cycle of souls- or every soul returns back home from where Ichibei and the others came from. The Original World. The Pit. Ichibei has some sort of knowledge of the future and even makes fun of it, saying he can't see the future like the Reio, but he can see and tell what is going on in all realms even in dimensions within dimensions just like Aizen who may or not be the final noble family.

What do you guys think?
There’s gotta be some connection between Reio and Hell.

Where do you scale Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra, b/c if it's above Res Baraggan, Res Starrk, or Res Yammy it's just wrong
I quickly played the video to that point and I'm glad that he placed Ulq at the 4th.

Last time I watched an espada ranking video was for bleach hub where he placed Zomari above Starrk cuz he thinks Zomari tanked Gokei from Byakuya who scales to Yammy, so compared to that one, this video seems to be much better lmao

I quickly skimmed through the video and overall the listing seems pretty alright.

The only contentions I have would be ranking Res Szayel above Res Zommari and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra below Res Harribel.

Everything else is fine imo.

Speedster voice kinda sexy ngl
I will take that as a compliment
I quickly skimmed through the video and overall the listing seems pretty alright.

The only contentions I have would be ranking Res Szayel above Res Zommari and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra below Res Harribel.

Everything else is fine imo.
Rez zonari is underwhelming so he survived gokei great but that’s it he just survived it and got one shot. Another thing res Szal is very hard to beat and it wasn’t just power szal is very op and hard to kill conventionally.

Rez zonari is underwhelming so he survived gokei great but that’s it he just survived it and got one shot. Another thing res Szal is very hard to beat and it wasn’t just power szal is very op and hard to kill conventionally.
While he's underwhelming in a sense, he's still a lower number than Szayel, and we know that members with lower numbers in the Espada are stronger than those with higher numbers. If Zommari's number is 7 while Szayel's is 8, then by known number scaling within the verse, Zommari would be stronger than Szayel.

Another thing res Szal is very hard to beat and it wasn’t just power szal is very op and hard to kill conventionally.
Zommari has an extremely easy, unconventional win-con that'll negate most of, if not all of Szayel's kit, Amor, he could just put Szayel under his control with Amor and force Szayel to kill himself. This wouldn't activate Gabriel because he doesn't have anyone near him to implant his DNA into. Meaning he would definitely die, and will stay dead after the act.

Hmm, outside of the top 4 (and Yammy) the scaling of the Espada is pretty much just how they're ranked by Aizen already, right?
It's like that for literally all Espada. The only exception is SE Ulq with Harribel, Harribel has no direct scaling chains to SE Ulq, so I don't like to connect them, which means I usually have SE Ulq scaling to a higher value than Res Harribel. Albeit, Res Harribel vs SE Ulq is a neat debate you can have.

While he's underwhelming in a sense, he's still a lower number than Szayel, and we know that members with lower numbers in the Espada are stronger than those with higher numbers. If Zommari's number is 7 while Szayel's is 8, then by known number scaling within the verse, Zommari would be stronger than Szayel.

Zommari has an extremely easy, unconventional win-con that'll negate most of, if not all of Szayel's kit, Amor, he could just put Szayel under his control with Amor and force Szayel to kill himself. This wouldn't activate Gabriel because he doesn't have anyone near him to implant his DNA into. Meaning he would definitely die, and will stay dead after the act.
Higher reatsu negates hax also carbon copy screws zomari over.

2023 and plp still think zaraki>>>aizen.

The fact aizen and yhwachs reiastu were the only ones suppressing the hell dimenson should tell you their in another tier compared to everyone else

I'm closing the curtains on all you actors

The fact aizen and yhwachs reiastu were the only ones suppressing the hell dimenson should tell you their in another tier compared to everyone else

Just because Aizen has better reiatsu control than Kenpachi doesn't mean he's on a higher level than Kenpachi, you can argue the same thing for ichigo 😭 😭

Just because Aizen has better reiatsu control than Kenpachi doesn't mean he's on a higher level than Kenpachi, you can argue the same thing for ichigo 😭 😭
But Aizen has unlimited potential and is truest Brocken with hogyoku he is constant stated to surpass all hollows and soul reapers and being a transcendent being.

I’m terms of Ap whose the strongest in verse at the current moment it goes in this order.

1. Ichigo
2. Cfyow zaraki
3. Aizen

They’re all relative to each other so why does it matter if zaraki is stronger that doesn’t mean he beats aizen in a fight. If they were to fight Aizen would still whoop both their asses despite being weaker Initially he would grow and surpass them mid battle Due to the Hogyoku.

Back