• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yea i think it's tokinada

I doubt it's prime SK because that guy is holding a zanpakto and zanpakto didn't exist back then. So im leaning more towards tokinada. The timing also makes sense because it's after ichigo vapes the ocean and the zero squad was killed. Those arrow looking things are the seals around the sword Because they dont look the qunciy arrows.

Going off what the trailer showed us this cour ends around 615. So cour 3 is going to cover the rest of the manga. Which means cour 4 could cover the novels and it would makes sense for them to put tokinada in the trailer
Make sense.

4e055-16666888201175-1920.jpg

Just waiting on this shot in the anime so i can fangirl..

I think my fav upcoming is Byakuya, Toshiro, and Kenpachi vs gerard cause they all kinda had their shine moments in that fight. Toshiro with the mature bankai, Kenpachi with bankai and Byakuya with the ikka senjikka was all some hype shit. But aside from that fight, Ichibei vs Yhwach and other has to be shunsui vs Lile.

Last edited:
Everyone that has "Soul King" level scaling:

Ichigo with his true Zanpakuto
Ichigo post Dangai
Butterfly Aizen
Monster Aizen
Muken Aizen
Yhwach with the Almighty
Soul King Yhwach
Mimihagi
Soul King
Resurreccion Hikone
CFYOW Zaraki
Bankai Ginjo with emotion/rage amps
Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka
Maybe Almighty Jugram (if you buy the one editor note, but that isn't verifiable atm)
Maybe Uryu (if you buy Jugram)

Everyone that has "Soul King" level scaling:

Ichigo with his true Zanpakuto
Ichigo post Dangai
Butterfly Aizen
Monster Aizen
Muken Aizen
Yhwach with the Almighty
Soul King Yhwach
Mimihagi
Soul King
Resurreccion Hikone
CFYOW Zaraki
Bankai Ginjo with emotion/rage amps
Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka
Maybe Almighty Jugram (if you buy the one editor note, but that isn't verifiable atm)
Maybe Uryu (if you buy Jugram)
I think I've seen that editor note before

Ant has a fundamental lack of understanding of Bleach. As evident by him calling Bleach “cruel dispassionate fascism” not too long ago. Really don’t know why he was trying to moralize with it tho 🤷‍♂️ to each their own ig. Everyone has those series they just despise.
Dawg, Ant doesn't like half of the verses in this wiki

This means the additional battles Kubo promised for Cour 3 could be all the way from the Fullbringers having fights, to Grimmjow having an extra fight to the ending fight been changed and Aizen using his Bankai. Kubo is finally able to finished Bleach the way he wanted.

How legit is statement of Almighty jugram being the strongest enemy ever? Sounds like a contradiction to me if you take it hyper literal when sk Yhwach and eos Aizen are in the story at that point and you can make arguments for final form Gerard.
It's an unverifiable editor's note, we have no idea if Kubo sanctioned it or if the editor threw it in there to hype up Jugram without Kubo's approval, so from that stand point it isn't very legit

Regardless, the statement wouldn't make any sense, Jugram has an inferior version of The Almighty and is weaker than base Yhwach without it, why would it amp him considerably more? Let alone Yhwach absorbing SK, Mimihagi, Ichigo's power and the Sternritter's power.

Regardless, the statement wouldn't make any sense, Jugram has an inferior version of The Almighty and is weaker than base Yhwach without it, why would it amp him considerably more? Let alone Yhwach absorbing SK, Mimihagi, Ichigo's power and the Sternritter's power.
The best I can see it interpreted as is, Jugram gets all of Yhwach's power (so he is just getting Yhwach's AP stacked to his own), and it's not that he's stronger than SK Yhwach, it's that he's the strongest we've seen, and at that point we haven't seen SK Yhwach, true Zanpakuto Ichigo, or Muken Aizen fight at full power.

How legit is statement of Almighty jugram being the strongest enemy ever? Sounds like a contradiction to me if you take it hyper literal when sk Yhwach and eos Aizen are in the story at that point and you can make arguments for final form Gerard.
At best It will mean Jugram > Hogyoku Aizen, not EoS Aizen.

Gérard isnt a contradiction imo and we still haven't seen SK Yhwach power at that time

At that point in the story, that was the strongest foe shown to wield Almighty in combat bar Base Yhwach.

Growing up Inuyasha was my love. Back then only seen 7 episodes or so of bleach and wasn't too crazy about it. Then became hard naruto fan. Ever since i watched more than those 7 episodes bleach been my favorite anime/manga for over a decade. Now its kinda reversed dgaf about naruto and love bleach extremely. Inuyasha was and still is the shit though.

Back