• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I like pretty colors, but the black and white is a version everyone needs to experience.
Dude B&W is so ******* raw when Kubo does facial expressions
9ykrtvvkj8r71.png

I started the Bleach Anime back in middle school ( in college for a few years now )

Man...I remember finally finishing up to the Soul Society Arc and ******* falling in love with the series ( Ichigo was actually my favorite character at the time )

Then the Bount Arc took so much out of me...seriously wanna slap my younger self sometimes bruh

What was I thinking....oh wait I remember...thought that shit was canon ( since I didn't start the manga till I got to the Arrancar Arc )

Man...wanted to die watching that garbage arc

Got into Bleach back when the first half of Bount was airing if I have my years right. Was on holidays visiting my cousin at the time and walked into his room to find him watching the episode where the Ryoka pull up to Kukaku’s house. Only managed to watch up til Ichigo used Bankai on Sokyoku hill for the first time before I had to go home. Of course my dumbass didn’t know how to find ways to stream it so I put it on the back burner. It wasn’t until years later that I went back and binged the whole anime from start to finish before googling for more episodes and found the manga.

Y'all ******** on the bount arc not knowing I'm going to spend weeks on making those profiles the best the verse has just to spite all of you.

Death Note
Bleach
Dragon Ball Z
Code Geass

The only animes I remember watching when i first started watching anime, in that order. Code Geass is still my favorite out of all of them.

If we are talking anime whether we knew it was anime, mine would go
  • Digimon
  • Pokemon
  • Bleach
  • YGO
  • Astro Boy
  • Gundam SEED and Destiny
If it’s series we knew were anime when we first watched it
  • Bleach
  • Gundam SEED and Destiny
  • FT
  • Naruto
  • Angel Beats
  • Fate

Ngl the Trailer didnt even show some of the best parts of Cour 2:
Gremmy vs Kenpachi
Renji vs Mask
Rukia vs Äs Nödt
Sternritter vs Shinigami

also the Shinji Bankai can be a misdirection, maybe he used it on sternritter like the bambies instead of some Soldats.

It was said Substitute Shinigamis could swaps or change powers with Fullbringers, maybe because they are part Fullbring themselves? But why didn't the Fullbringers that got a power boost from Ginjo didn't got Shinigami powers? They just got a power boost of their own powers? And why wouldn't Ichigo unlock Fullbring from the very beginning if he already had a fragment of the Soul King, Masaki was attacke via Hollows (she fought them) prior to having Ichigo? Ichigo also merged with White the Hollow. Ichigo should had unlocked his Fullbring powers at chapter 1 of the story. It makes no sense, is a plot hole.

And why wouldn't Ichigo unlock Fullbring from the very beginning if he already had a fragment of the Soul King, Masaki was attacke via Hollows (she fought them) prior to having Ichigo? Ichigo also merged with White the Hollow. Ichigo should had unlocked his Fullbring powers at chapter 1 of the story. It makes no sense, is a plot hole.
Pretty sure Giriko only unlocked his fullbring when he was even older than Ichigo.

It was said Substitute Shinigamis could swaps or change powers with Fullbringers, maybe because they are part Fullbring themselves? But why didn't the Fullbringers that got a power boost from Ginjo didn't got Shinigami powers? They just got a power boost of their own powers? And why wouldn't Ichigo unlock Fullbring from the very beginning if he already had a fragment of the Soul King, Masaki was attacke via Hollows (she fought them) prior to having Ichigo? Ichigo also merged with White the Hollow. Ichigo should had unlocked his Fullbring powers at chapter 1 of the story. It makes no sense, is a plot hole.
Ichigo doesn't have Sk fragments. And the reason he didn't die from soul suicide was because of the hogyoku.

Ichigo doesn't have Sk fragments. And the reason he didn't die from soul suicide was because of the hogyoku.
Ichigo was born from a mother who was attacked by hollows before having him and Ichigo needs a SK fragment to become a Fullbringer.

Perphaps, yes, maybe, what if Ichigo all this time was the Soul King's legs with the power to walk through fate and step on it (break it) for the same reason Kubo draw this sketch which is meant to represent Ichigo's bare feet since he didn't had his shinigami sandals on that final fight....

0686-018.png

Or for all we know the Hell villian can have the Soul King's legs attached to himself, per the reason he has Clairvoyant powers.

Back