• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Could you send? :eek:
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

So do y’all think the man in the water with the blade is Tokinada or is it a Soul King flashback? Cuz on one hand, that very well could be the Nimaiya’s palace where Tokinada grabbed Ikomikidomoe before the water replenished. Or it could be a distant past as per those antiquated arrows.

So do y’all think the man in the water with the blade is Tokinada or is it a Soul King flashback? Cuz on one hand, that very well could be the Nimaiya’s palace where Tokinada grabbed Ikomikidomoe before the water replenished. Or it could be a distant past as per those antiquated arrows.

It looks like you can argue both. Looking back at it, it feels like Tokinada stealing it than the flashback. I think the SK flashback was that small moment with Ichigo, maybe the SK shows Ichigo the flashback which is why Ichigo looked kinda surprised there. Maybe to show Ichigo his potential fate if he ended up as the Reio.

It looks like you can argue both. Looking back at it, it feels like Tokinada stealing it than the flashback. I think the SK flashback was that small moment with Ichigo, maybe the SK shows Ichigo the flashback which is why Ichigo looked kinda surprised there. Maybe to show Ichigo his potential fate if he ended up as the Reio.
Yeah I’m thinking it’s Tokinada too

I believe it's SK

Yea i think it's tokinada
Betting on SK too. The grain of the images of the maan in the water are the same as the clear SK images/flashback ichigo seems to get.

I doubt it's prime SK because that guy is holding a zanpakto and zanpakto didn't exist back then. So im leaning more towards tokinada. The timing also makes sense because it's after ichigo vapes the ocean and the zero squad was killed. Those arrow looking things are the seals around the sword Because they dont look the qunciy arrows.

Going off what the trailer showed us this cour ends around 615. So cour 3 is going to cover the rest of the manga. Which means cour 4 could cover the novels and it would makes sense for them to put tokinada in the trailer

Back