• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Can anyone upload the scan that says Blut is comparable to Bankai
suMVESY.png

Blood Disguise

By directly injecting reishi into the blood vessels, the incinerator can strengthen both his offensive and defensive abilities.

The stronger the power of the incinerator, the more powerful the body after the enhancement, which is comparable to that of the god of death at the time of Bankai.

There are two types of blood armor: "Brute Arterie," which is useful for attack, and "Brute Venetian," which is useful for defense.

Since they use independent spirit systems within the body, it is not possible to activate both at the same time.

A pure incinerator is born with this power, and even a non-pure incinerator can acquire it through training.

Have you tried reading the comments of the calc? Perhaps stumbling across a user with a green name saying KE is fine?

Y'all can answer a lot of your questions by reading.
Dont you need a Crt to Implement it?
Thats more of the Question i was asking idr there being a Crt for this.

My inner soul is bursting with a sensation of profound joy. For me, BLEACH has always been first and will continue to be so. Looking forward to tomorrow.

If i see Bambietta's vollstanding in anime ima squirt. The manga panel of her vollstanding shot after being hyped by the sternritter girls was too badass

Back