• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

cfyow LITERALLY says they aren't planets though??? the soul society and the world of the living are dimensions.
The argument about CFYOW is that it’s « metaphorical speech » so the sentence could be wrong.

BUT:
Toshiro backs this up saying explicitely that it connects 2 planets

Urahara confirm this too and even say that we can see the earth’s cities from the SS planet as they appear on top of each others

We can litteraly see the planet which further backs up what Urahara state and also the CFYOW and Toshiro statement

The databook too back this up

The manga too in different occasions the konpaku pass through the planets and go through Dangai for transmigration

Didn’t know dimensions had cities either
Everything points at the fact that Dangai link both planets

Edit: Since you said Dangai isn’t a boundary here and here

You don't get banned for speaking on banned crt topics what are you talking about?

Didn’t know the rule was aborted

Edit: We already know both planets exist in different dimensions your scan is useless af

Hmm, seems like a concession.
I thought I could get banned 😅

Last edited:
Aborted like speed's alt though
images

Also sorry if I take time to answer i’m with my gf we’ll buy some manga so I won’t really be answering fast for a few hours

The argument about CFYOW is that it’s « metaphorical speech » so the sentence could be wrong.

BUT:
Toshiro backs this up saying explicitely that it connects 2 planets

Urahara confirm this too and even say that we can see the earth’s cities from the SS planet as they appear on top of each others

We can litteraly see the planet which further backs up what Urahara state and also the CFYOW and Toshiro statement

The databook too back this up

The manga too in different occasions the konpaku pass through the planets and go through Dangai for transmigration

Didn’t know dimensions had cities either
Everything points at the fact that Dangai link both planets

Edit: Since you said Dangai isn’t a boundary here and here

Edit: We already know both planets exist in different dimensions your scan is useless af

are you ******* with me or are you being genuine? the first scan literally has toshiro saying it connects 2 STARS where the **** is toshiro saying planet?

Urahara literally straight up says that the soul society and the world of the living make up the universe.

databooks in other languages other than Japanese and English are usually not accepted due the varying translations they have from their counter parts.

The dangai is a single boundary not boundaries as stated by tokinada .

if both planets exist in their separate dimensions what are those dimensions ALSO called??:0

are you ******* with me or are you being genuine? the first scan literally has toshiro saying it connects 2 STARS where the **** is toshiro saying planet?
Hoshi means planet/stars
Urahara literally straight up says that the soul society and the world of the living make up the universe.
No he says that the living world is where they currently are at and follows by saying that it’s possible for cities of the LW to be seen from SS

He also say « a city from the living world appeared above seireitei »

He explicitely refers to planet and we even see the planets…

As I said dimensions does not have cities
databooks in other languages other than Japanese and English are usually not accepted due the varying translations they have from their counter parts.
mhmh weird why would English be accepted then.
The dangai is a single boundary not boundaries as stated by tokinada .
It is the boundary that separate both worlds and avoid Kishi and reishi to fuse and destroy everything
if both planets exist in their separate dimensions what are those dimensions ALSO called??:0
If both planets are named SS and LW by every single source then it’s how they are named the dimensions are just containing them

This topic is thread banned cuz it was apparently discussed too much and they agreed about Yhwatch not destroying the universe through physicals
this topic is not banned from speaking here, is banned from people trying to make a CTR

also just cus they say so does not make it so, (they also had a rule to not make the verse reach tier 2, yet it does)

this topic is not banned from speaking here, is banned from people trying to make a CTR

also just cus they say so does not make it so, (they also had a rule to not make the verse reach tier 2, yet it does)
Yeah it was unbanned anyway but it will only lead to heated arguments and I don’t really have time to confront everybody here let’s just say it depends on context or something like this

Hoshi means planet/stars
Yet is is literally translated into STAR rather than planet. already confirming they aren't planets.
No he says that the living world is where they currently are at and follows by saying that it’s possible for cities of the LW to be seen from SS
He also say « a city from the living world appeared above seireitei »

He explicitely refers to planet and we even see the planets…
The planets are inside their separate dimensions. The events of the manga take place on each individual planet of these 2 separate dimensions.
As I said dimensions does not have cities

mhmh weird why would English be accepted then.
a planet inside said dimension do have cities. That's like me saying parallel universes don't have cities.
It is the boundary that separate both worlds and avoid Kishi and reishi to fuse and destroy everything
it's a single boundary not BOUNDARIES between the realms.

If both planets are named SS and LW by every single source then it’s how they are named the dimensions are just containing them
each SEPARATE dimension is the one housing the planet.

Yet is is literally translated into STAR rather than planet. already confirming they aren't planets.
Mistranslated
The planets are inside the dimensions. It's both.
More often just the planet
a planet inside said dimension do have cities. That's like me saying parallel universes don't have cities.
Hence why I said they were talking about the planets in this case
it's a single boundary not BOUNDARIES between the realms.

each SEPARATE dimension is the one housing the planet.

It’s the most important boundary for the soul cycle and transmigration

As I said let’s say it depends on context

Mistranslated
How the **** is it minstranslated 😭
More often just the planet

Hence why I said they were talking about the planets in this case
Yhwach wasn't going to destroy the planets he was going to destroy the realms. The soul king didn't separate 1 planet into 3 smaller planets. They seperated the original universe into 3 separate realms of existence/dimensions/space times so that the soul cycle could happen.

It’s the most important boundary for the soul cycle and transmigration

As I said let’s say it depends on context
Tell me how it's the most important boundary.

How the **** is it minstranslated 😭
We know they are planets and Hoshi can be translated to both but more generally to planet
Yhwach wasn't going to destroy the planets he was going to destroy the realms.
To make them fuse* which requires unbalance
The soul king didn't separate 1 planet into 3 smaller planets. They seperated the original universe into 3 separate realms of existence/dimensions/space times so that the soul cycle could happen.
He didn’t do shit the nobles did using his powers in an unknown timeframe and we don’t really know how it happened
Tell me how it's the most important boundary.
Litteraly the one used for Transmigration

For the last time, LET’S SAY IT DEPENDS ON CONTEXT

We know they are planets and Hoshi can be translated to both but more generally to planet
If it's generally translated into planet AND THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO TRANSLATE IT INTO STAR it clearly shows they aren't trying to refer to them as planets.
To make them fuse* which requires unbalance
He wasn't going to fuse them by unbalacing them. If that was the case he would've simply just killed mimihagi and let the normal soul cycle being unbalanced destroy the realms. Instead he absorbed mimihagi and the soul king and decides to destroy the realms himself.
He didn’t do shit the nobles did using his powers in an unknown timeframe and we don’t really know how it happened
this is all wrong. We know he used his own almighty power to do it which there a whole crt dedicated to because of it being interpreted is the ability " the almighty" instead of his strength being almighty.

Litteraly the one used for Transmigration

For the last time, LET’S SAY IT DEPENDS ON CONTEXT
without the garganta there would be nothing to hold the realms in place

Idk why people are hung up on names so much, World in Trinity Seven refer to Universes.
A World could be anything depending on the verse.

By the way, as for the TYBW anime canonicity. In the official interview below it is stated that Kubo not only supervises but also edits/rewrites the script for the anime clearly intending to make it as close to what he envisions as possible:
unknown.png
image.png

Pretty sure I also saw a statement about Kubo supervising the storyboard. I'll try and look for it.
So that means he put Kouga vs Byakuya flashback in the As Nodt fight as intent to let people know that the Zanpakutou rebellion arc is canon.

If it's generally translated into planet AND THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO TRANSLATE IT INTO STAR it clearly shows they aren't trying to refer to them as planets.
Just as they went on their way to translate it to planet in CFYOW I mean that’s litteraly earth and it’s parallel world
He wasn't going to fuse them by unbalacing them. If that was the case he would've simply just killed mimihagi and let the normal soul cycle being unbalanced destroy the realms. Instead he absorbed mimihagi and the soul king and decides to destroy the realms himself.
He was gonna destroy the planet tho which cause the end of everything
this is all wrong. We know he used his own almighty power to do it which there a whole crt dedicated to because of it being interpreted is the ability " the almighty" instead of his strength being almighty.
Sure while being sealed…
without the garganta there would be nothing to hold the realms in place
Without transmigration there wouldn’t be a cycle

Definitely unwatching this

Just as they went on their way to translate it to planet in CFYOW I mean that’s litteraly earth and it’s parallel world
Stop ignoring context. In cfyow it clearly says THEY AREN'T planets. You're backtracking because not only does the movie not support your argument the novel goes beyond that and straight up denies the claim that they are planets.
He was gonna destroy the planet tho which cause the end of everything
Destroying a single planet would not destroy the entire bleach cosmology. He was destroying the realms.
Sure while being sealed…
When he was sealed is when the noble ancestors did what they did
Without transmigration there wouldn’t be a cycle
Without garganta there wouldn't be dangai which then in turn there wouldn't be a cycle
Definitely unwatching this
Concession is graciously accepted

makai gives the same vibe as the dude from CV who posted a pic of the realms inside garganta and outside garganta was space and stars and the sun
I put Bleach cosmology on google, I went to look for images to see what I had and I found this here. But then I thought, isn't that what Ganju is holding the blueprint of the royal palace?

In this image, they related Bleach's cosmology to Buddhist

Ukitake’s Shikai > allows him to redirect enemies powers through his swords.

Ukitake’s Bankai > allows him to use the opponents absorbed power through his swords for a limited amount of time, but also limited to one power at a time.

Ukitake’s Shukai (Beyond Bankai) > allows him to keep all the powers he absorbs through his swords inside of Mimihagi in a state of stillness without limit on how many he can use at a time.

Ukitake’s Bankai > allows him to use the opponents absorbed power through his swords for a limited amount of time, but also limited to one power at a time.

Ukitake’s Shukai (Beyond Bankai) > allows him to keep all the powers he absorbs through his swords inside of Mimihagi in a state of stillness without limit on how many he can use at a time.
🤨 🤨 🤨

ukitake's actual shukai is very disappointing, it just absorbs kage-oni and uses a bunch of shadow fish to attack

Back