• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

would not be surprise if he has the whole dimensions mapped at this point
Or that Mayuri put a satellite on Soul Society’s planet/dimension orbit as he mentioned something about his technology tech been compared to that of a human satellite but more advanced. It was from one of the novels.
They can view the coordinates of all dimensions
Screenshot_20221207-220029.png

The spirit bugs just give them more details

Next episode looks Good!
We got animators that worked on stuff line:
Demon Slayer Entertainment Arc,Vinland Saga,Dbs Super, Burn the witch,Attack on Titan.
-we got the chief animation director from episode 7 returning on ep10.
-we got Masaki Hiramatsu on screenplay
•This episode is going to be good

Last edited:
means both planets or star depending on the context and isn’t use for sun sized stars generally speaking
Wakusei that word is a more common word for the term planet in general and refers directly to the planet. In any case, even using the word as an analogy shows that the word is SS and the worl of living is not a planet.

Maybe there is difference between sentient souls and merely reishi construct,wich while soul based in essence, lack the mind aspect of a true "Soul".

Given that The Love is mind manip and that mind and soul are linked in Bleach, the definition of a true soul is to have both ?

After all, only Fullbringer are able to affect an object's soul with their abilities and is something that is pointed out to be unique to them.

Quick match ups

Who do you think wins and why?

Round 1: Bankai Yamamoto vs Condom Aizen

Round 2: Ichibei vs Condom Aizen
Moving the discussion from the server to this place I see.

Condom Aizen came back after getting vaporized, so Yama's passive heat should not be an issue and imo due to that Aizen can win that round comfortably.
As for the second round - Ichibei's conceptual hax will not be effective due to Aizen possessing a piece of the Reio. Ichibei's Futen Taisatsuryo however would be able to deal with Aizen as he is yet to demonstrate Mid-Godly regen, so Ichibei at least has a wincon. Unfortunately for him, the stat gap is too big as this Aizen is relative to Res Hikone.

Condom Aizen came back after getting vaporized, so Yama's passive heat should not be an issue and imo due to that Aizen can win that round comfortably.
As for the second round - Ichibei's conceptual hax will not be effective due to Aizen possessing a piece of the Reio. Ichibei's Futen Taisatsuryo however would be able to deal with Aizen as he is yet to demonstrate Mid-Godly regen, so Ichibei at least has a wincon. Unfortunately for him, the stat gap is too big as this Aizen is relative to Res Hikone.
What makes 2nd Form Aizen relative to Res Hikone?

is there a server?

is there a server?
Well, if you'd like you could join my server. It's chill and there is no toxicity. It's mainly Bleach oriented but obviously we discuss all kinds of matters. There's Bleach stans from both Comicvine and vsbattles in it.

I will send you an invitation link.
If anyone else wants to join just send me a private message here on vsbattles. I won't post the link here cause I'd like to avoid certain people getting in without my permission as I want to keep it peaceful.

Last edited:
Well, if you'd like you could join my server. It's chill and there is no toxicity. It's mainly Bleach oriented but obviously we discuss all kinds of matters. There's Bleach stans from both Comicvine and vsbattles in it.

I will send you an invitation link.
If anyone else wants to join just send me a private message here on vsbattles. I won't post the link here cause I'd like to avoid certain people getting in without my permission as I want to keep it peaceful.
" Comicvine" https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/226/672/5da.jpg

Kubo forgor 💀

0432-012.png

Screenshot_20221208-212246_Google.jpg
Ginjo is referring to the “objects” and “materials” in the World of the Living having “souls” aka “Reishi” inside of them.

Byakuya is talking about something in Soul Society where everything needs to be made of “reishi” to exist. Aka the objects in SS don’t have “souls” aka “Reishi” inside of it because they are completely made of it.

Last edited:
Yall think Condom Aizen could beat the Cleaner like his Rockstar state did?
Kenpachi and azashiro destroyed it with their strongest attacks,Kenpachi with kendo and azashiro with his strongest spear,their combined power was also capable of splitting the dangai

Anybody know the height of Las Nochas?
Wondering if we could use ichigo saving Rukia when she was thrown by Yammy as his travel speed and use this calc for skp distance if its higher?

Kenpachi and azashiro destroyed it with their strongest attacks,Kenpachi with kendo and azashiro with his strongest spear,their combined power was also capable of splitting the dangai
they never destroyed the cleaner, where did you get that info from?

Back