• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ukitake’s Shikai > allows him to redirect enemies powers through his swords.

Ukitake’s Bankai > allows him to use the opponents absorbed power through his swords for a limited amount of time, but also limited to one power at a time.

Ukitake’s Shukai (Beyond Bankai) > allows him to keep all the powers he absorbs through his swords inside of Mimihagi in a state of stillness without limit on how many he can use at a time.

Ngl that Shukai is fire

Should've been his Bankai

Then his Shukai could be something even more crazy

R
Screenshot_2022-12-07-14-21-12.png

Crazy how ichigo renji and byakuya got upgraded to a higher dimension

Stop ignoring context. In cfyow it clearly says THEY AREN'T planets. You're backtracking because not only does the movie not support your argument the novel goes beyond that and straight up denies the claim that they are planets.
CFYOW doesn’t deny shit
LW is earth
Not a Star
The movie supports it the databook too CFYOW is backed up
Destroying a single planet would not destroy the entire bleach cosmology. He was destroying the realms.
Destroying like a 3rd of the soul cycle would lol
When he was sealed is when the noble ancestors did what they did
Yeah
Without garganta there wouldn't be dangai which then in turn there wouldn't be a cycle
And without cycle nothing can be separated at all and the universe and Garganta collapse
Concession is graciously accepted

🤓

No, hoshi=star
means both planets or star depending on the context and isn’t use for sun sized stars generally speaking

Here we talk about earth and it’s parallel world SS not that hard to grasp

Still people are entertaining the guy who read bleach in reels great 👌
Yeah yeah mb ig earth is now a star and Yhwatch sure was destroying the universe I mean why would he use the unbalance ahah not as if it was a central notion in the arc ahahah

y’all toxic af

CFYOW doesn’t deny shit
LW is earth
Not a Star
The movie supports it the databook too CFYOW is backed up

Destroying like a 3rd of the soul cycle would lol

Yeah

And without cycle nothing can be separated at all and the universe and Garganta collapse

🤓

means both planets or star depending on the context and isn’t use for sun sized stars generally speaking

Here we talk about earth and it’s parallel world SS not that hard to grasp

It says the ss and wol are like planets existing in the outer space of the garganta. But their not literally outer space and planets. If the garganta fills in the spaces around ss and wol then that alone should tell you their not planets because we know the garganta is not outside the earth or the ss planet

It says the ss and wol are like planets existing in the outer space of the garganta. But their not literally outer space and planets. If the garganta fills in the spaces around ss and wol then that alone should tell you their not planets because we know the garganta is not outside the earth or the ss planet
Toshiro and Urahara confirm it
We also know it’s earth and it’s parallel world

Garganta exists everywhere litteraly it’s not because you can’t see it that it’s not there

But like I said I will concede now Earth is a star SS too and unbalance is now perfectly useless 😀

Note: I really gotta focus on my English 💀

Garganta exists everywhere litteraly it’s not because you can’t see it that it’s not there

But like I said I will concede now Earth is a star SS too and unbalance is now perfectly useless 😀

u saying that the realms dont have stars or anything?

or u gonna explain the sun, moon and the stars in each realm?

Read my sentence again please it’s not because you don’t see it that it doesn’t exist.
It can reach anywhere it exists everywhere

+ we know LW is earth + both planets are linked in MON and can see each others

Now stop talking about it I said that unbalance is useless and that earth ain’t a planet but a star in bleach y’all should be happy

y’all toxic af
Makai.... people are being toxic towards you because you're beyond frustrating to talk to. You have an extremely hard time understanding basic arguments and your refutations aren't good because they're fundamentally incorrect, you make assertions about statements only having one singular correct interpretation, which isn't true and multiple people in this thread explained why it isn't true, but you just ignore these and continuously re-state the same debunked point over and over again ad nauseam.

People shouldn't be that toxic since it's a website about fictional characters but debating against anyone with these types of traits is really ******* annoying, regardless of the context.

Read my sentence again please it’s not because you don’t see it that it doesn’t exist.
It can reach anywhere it exists everywhere

Now stop talking about it I said that unbalance is useless and that earth ain’t a planet but a star in bleach y’all should be happy
I actually don't understand what you're arguing about

Makai.... people are being toxic towards you because you're beyond frustrating to talk to. You have an extremely hard time understanding basic arguments and your refutations aren't good because they're fundamentally incorrect, you make assertions about statements only having one singular correct interpretation, which isn't true and multiple people in this thread explained why it isn't true, but you just ignore these and continuously re-state the same debunked point over and over again ad nauseam.

People shouldn't be that toxic since it's a website about fictional characters but debating against anyone with these types of traits is really ******* annoying, regardless of the context.
Sure sure but then could you explain to me why y’all were toxic after my first message ?

I also just follow what’s written and the only refutation that has been brought is
« look this statement is metaphorical so what’s said is wrong» backed up everywhere
« Look they translated it to star » just mistranslated we already know LW is earth
« Dangai ain’t a boundary » it is there is a litteral statement
« the unbalance is useless » it isn’t that’s central

And guess what after all this bullshit I still said that I wouldn’t keep talking if y’all stopped responding I even conceded

All I see is that we currently accept both as planets and that Dangai links them which is what I said from the beginning

Y’all are the ones that make assertions about statements having one singular interpretation you litteraly say that « it’s metaphorical so what’s said is wrong » despite the movie showing the planets saying that Dangai links them and a ******* databook saying « Dangai links earth and SS » indicating that there is more than 1 way to see these statements and that we should start connecting the dots

Even the principle of Transmigration indicates that we talk about Dangai linking the planets…

I actually don't understand what you're arguing about
Nothing like litteraly I ironically said that you were right y’all just keep talking to me

At the beginning I was just saying that Dangai links both worlds and that they are planets which is already agreed

Now I would like to go back to NNT to stop annoying you so could you please avoid answering this message so I won’t get notifications

Conclusion: y’all were 100% right I was 100% wrong.
Y’all can’t be wrong after all.
Y’all are not toxic that’s a pure pleasure to talk here.
Of course planets are now stars why wouldn’t it be ?
Of course something stated to link planets doesn’t link planets the author is just wrong.
Garganta only exist outside the dimensions.

Are you now pleased ?

But, in MoN, we also can see the sun and the night sky in the Living World during the movie, even as the realms are hurdling towards one another throughout the entire story.

So, either the Living World realm is larger than just the planet Earth (hence why the Sun, Moon, stars etc. seem to be unchanged despite the events of the movie)...

...Or, the Living World is only planet Earth, and despite the fact that Earth and Soul Society are hurdling towards one another, nothing else in space has moved or been affected by Earth changing its location over time.

Which would mean that they're moving so goddamn slowly that all of space around them looks like it hasn't even remotely changed, which we both know is nonsense.

Like how is the realm only the planet when we see every celestial body completely unaffected by the "realm" on a collision course with Soul Society??

I barely come into this thread, but even I have to speak up when someone says the realms are planet-sized like holy crap
Didn’t say the dimensions were Planet sized

i said the planets are planet sized and that Dangai makes the link between them.

Also said that LW and SS often refers to the planets and rarely to the dimensions

Also conceded that I would pay attention to context and avoid just thinking it’s always planets even though I got 0 exemples till now

The dimensions are parts of the original universe they are huge

Sure sure but then could you explain to me why y’all were toxic after my first message ?

I also just follow what’s written and the only refutation that has been brought is
« look this statement is metaphorical so what’s said is wrong» backed up everywhere
« Look they translated it to star » just mistranslated we already know LW is earth
« Dangai ain’t a boundary » it is there is a litteral statement
« the unbalance is useless » it isn’t that’s central

And guess what after all this bullshit I still said that I wouldn’t keep talking if y’all stopped responding I even conceded

All I see is that we currently accept both as planets and that Dangai links them which is what I said from the beginning

Y’all are the ones that make assertions about statements having one singular interpretation you litteraly say that « it’s metaphorical so what’s said is wrong » despite the movie showing the planets saying that Dangai links them and a ******* databook saying « Dangai links earth and SS » indicating that there is more than 1 way to see these statements and that we should start connecting the dots

Even the principle of Transmigration indicates that we talk about Dangai linking the planets…

Nothing like litteraly I ironically said that you were right y’all just keep talking to me

At the beginning I was just saying that Dangai links both worlds and that they are planets which is already agreed

Now I would like to go back to NNT to stop annoying you so could you please avoid answering this message so I won’t get notifications

Conclusion: y’all were 100% right I was 100% wrong.
Y’all can’t be wrong after all.
Y’all are not toxic that’s a pure pleasure to talk here.
Of course planets are now stars why wouldn’t it be ?
Of course something stated to link planets doesn’t link planets the author is just wrong.
Garganta only exist outside the dimensions.

Are you now pleased ?
I understand, after a long time around NNT fans you are stunned, this is a new world don't be shy.

Then why it stated many times it's in between ss and the wol? It wraps around ss and the wol like outer space wraps around the wol is a dimension within the garganta

Or that Mayuri put a satellite on Soul Society’s planet/dimension orbit as he mentioned something about his technology tech been compared to that of a human satellite but more advanced. It was from one of the novels.

Or that Mayuri put a satellite on Soul Society’s planet/dimension orbit as he mentioned something about his technology tech been compared to that of a human satellite but more advanced. It was from one of the novels.
would not be surprise if he has the whole dimensions mapped at this point

Back