• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Dude it's funny how it's considered as outliers when Yhwach was literally trying to nuke the verse and recreate something new. I like it how people just brush off bleach characters feats by words like outliers. Anyway If it doens't scale to others it should have scaled fo Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen who objectively has statement to be on Soul King level.
Gremmy doesn’t scale to his creations.

Yhwach has to use the unbalance to destroy everything hence why his objective Is to « Crush the air of this pitiful Soul Society »

Destroying half the balance would cause the destruction of everything

You think it'll be accepted that he's destroying the entire planet? It's currently surface wiping iirc
Yeah the calc Is accepted as Surface destruction/water vaporisation

My bad, he didn't say that, although he did say he was involved in pretty much every step on the anime's production at around 3:25

definitely should be canon

Kubo stated he's been checking the anime script since the beginning of the arrancar arc,but with the tybw he's even more involved
Nice do you have the source ?

Yhwach has to use the unbalance to destroy everything hence why his objective Is to « Crush the air of this pitiful Soul Society »

Damn now I trust you man. You definitely read Bleach in reels ☹️✌️. You don't have to spit it out this loud you know.

pepe-cringe.gif

please dont bring the argument that SK YH was only messing with the balance of souls, cus thats already been denied

if u mean that base YH at the start of the war was trying to destroy the balance then u are right

Damn now I trust you man. You definitely read Bleach in reels ☹️✌️. You don't have to spit it out this loud you know.
Gremmy can amp his own imagination using clones.

The only thing that scales Is his RW his physicals aren’t impacted.

He would die if it wasn’t for his imagination to save him meaning his individual durability does not scale to his creation

He was in shock when he saw Kenpachi cutting the meteor and said he Is a monster

He wouldn’t physically be able to scale on his creation

Lmao read the series and come back, a nice try at trolling but a failed one
CFYOW says planets which is backed up by Toshiro in Memories of Nobody and the databook and Also shown in the Manga

Iirc it’s Askin that says that Yhwatch plans on « destroying the AIR of this pitiful SS »

We Also know he talks about planets Here

So i didn’t know there were evidence contradicting ALL the canons but show them to me instead of acting like this

please dont bring the argument that SK YH was only messing with the balance of souls, cus thats already been denied

if u mean that base YH at the start of the war was trying to destroy the balance then u are right
Yeah it was his goal at the beginning of the arc I mean what would be better to unbalance souls than destroying the planet where like a third of the souls exist

Gremmy can amp his own imagination using clones.

The only thing that scales Is his RW his physicals aren’t impacted.

He would die if it wasn’t for his imagination to save him meaning his individual durability does not scale to his creation

He was in shock when he saw Kenpachi cutting the meteor and said he Is a monster

He wouldn’t physically be able to scale on his creation
Here we go again.

Idek who that is

But could y’all please explain why it’s dogshit so i’ll learn
Bureaucrat.

I'll let Arc explain it since you quoted him, i'll maybe explain why your argument for Gremmy's imagination not scaling to his physicals isn't a good one if Nightmare doesn't wish to explain why.

Bureaucrat.

I'll let Arc explain it since you quoted him, i'll maybe explain why your argument for Gremmy's imagination not scaling to his physicals isn't a good one if Nightmare doesn't wish to explain why.
Ok so he scales in durability to something that can crush his body ?
I might be missing something but I don’t really understand how

Is it because he can imagine his body hardening to survive ?

Cause if so it ain’t his base physicals idk if we mix both but it’s weird

How about explaining shit instead of dodging the point and just saying « read bleach »
It's been debunked many times I am just tired of seeing the same shit again and again. Beside I stopped caring about Tiktok scalers 🤷. don't care about your fan fiction theories of bleach

Ok so he scales in durability to something that can crush his body ?
I might be missing something but I don’t really understand how
You aren't understanding that Gremmy's statement about the meteor isn't a refutation to version of Gremmy which people argue to be 3-B because that's a previous, much weaker version of Gremmy that made said statement, while the version that people argue to be 3-B is massively amped by multiple clones. You can't logically prove that the previous version of Gremmy holds any barring to the version which is 3-B, meaning it would be a useless point of contention.

Hence why it isn't a good argument.

You aren't understanding that Gremmy's statement about the meteor isn't a refutation to version of Gremmy which people argue to be 3-B because that's a previous, much weaker version of Gremmy that made said statement, while the version that people argue to be 3-B is massively amped by multiple clones. You can't logically prove that the previous version of Gremmy holds any barring to the version which is 3-B, meaning it would be a useless point of contention.

Hence why it isn't a good argument.
Okay so
2 Gremmy can create a Continental meteor but would normally die touched by it

2 Gremmy think it’s impossible to destroy said meteor

7 Gremmy create « outer space »

So the fact that there is more Gremmy means he would better scale to his creations if I understand correctly

Tho 7 Gremmy is 3.5 x more than 2 Gremmy and each Gremmy is the addition of the original imagination power which is what I don’t understand

Okay so

So the fact that there is more Gremmy means he would better scale to his creations if I understand correctly

Tho 7 Gremmy is 3.5 x more than 2 Gremmy and each Gremmy is the addition of the original imagination power which is what I don’t understand
You’re committing an AoE fallacy by claiming the meteor limits his AP.

Okay so

He would scale to his creations as long as he imagines himself scaling towards them, which is what he did with the meteor. This would logically be the samething with Galaxy room, it isn't a hard argument to grasp and understand.

He would scale to his creations as long as he imagines himself scaling towards them, which is what he did with the meteor. This would logically be the samething with Galaxy room, it isn't a hard argument to grasp and understand.
Wouldn’t that be a kind of NLF tho ?

And if he has to imagine himself scaling to it it ain’t his base durability
The profiles could indicate that it varies through his imagination power

Wouldn’t that be a kind of NLF tho ?

And if he has to imagine himself scaling to it it ain’t his base durability
The profiles could indicate that it varies through his imagination power
It wouldn't be because he created the thing in the first place, it would be a NLF to say he can imagine himself being comparable to anything, which isn't the claim i'm making. All i'm saying is that Gremmy can increase his physical stats to the point they're stronger than his creations, which is shown with the meteor, without further contradiction in the Manga this should be assumed scalable to all of his creations, which would include Galaxy Room.

Back