• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It stated he lost his powers and went to hus shinigami form. Logically anyone would assume he lost his boost from becoming a being that surpasses hollow and Shinigami.

Yhwach pre almighty was planning to free Aizen(the guy who could destroy him at the time) who could potentially betray and fight him. Why would Yhwach and sternritters who've been watching the characters all this time would take such a risk?
You talk like you know what Yhwach was gonna do with Aizen, he might not have even let him take off the Restraints and he thought Aizen would join his since he got Imprisoned and knows the truth about the soul king. He has reasonable belief that Aizen would help him and bot betray him.

You talk like you know what Yhwach was gonna do with Aizen, he might not have even let him take off the Restraints and he thought Aizen would join his since he got Imprisoned and knows the truth about the soul king. He has reasonable belief that Aizen would help him and bot betray him.
Yhwach is a smart strategist.he wouldn't take risks. Yhwach said he would free Aizen which can be also assumed that he would free him off the restraints as well.

Yhwach is a smart strategist.he wouldn't take risks. Yhwach said he would free Aizen which can be also assumed that he would free him off the restraints as well.
Again he most likely believed that it wasnt a big Risk, also Yhwach strength was Limited he wasnt planning on absorbing Soul King at first and the more power he gets,the better. He knows Ichigo Powers awakend and later saw that the Shinigami are pushing him back.
Also Ichibei and everyone could still come back and that is even more trouble for him. He wanted to recruit as much as possible,especially the War Powers.

Again he most likely believed that it wasnt a big Risk, also Yhwach strength was Limited he wasnt planning on absorbing Soul King at first and the more power he gets,the better. He knows Ichigo Powers awakend and later saw that the Shinigami are pushing him back.
Also Ichibei and everyone could still come back and that is even more trouble for him. He wanted to recruit as much as possible,especially the War Powers.
Ichibei didn't fight until he nearly awakened the almighty. Yhwach asked if Auzen wanted to join his force. If Yhwach knows about Aizen's nature then he wouldn't take the risk if he can't handle it.

Ichibei didn't fight until he nearly awakened the almighty. Yhwach asked if Auzen wanted to join his force. If Yhwach knows about Aizen's nature then he wouldn't take the risk if he can't handle it.
You still need to understand the SK Yhwach>>>>>>> base yhwach who asked Aizen to join him.

Who believe orihime us transcendent lol?
3966160_0.jpg

I didn

I don't think you properly understood what i said. Deathberry said that people cstanding clise to Ichigo would've been crushed if he went full power. I pointed out Orihime was standing with him when tgey went full powee wothout much physical issue. You need to read properly.

Out of curiosity, how do you rationalize base eyepatch Kenpachi being a level of transcendent? Aka his squad 11 men couldn’t sense him until he lowered his power level, yet any relevant TYBW character can sense his power in his base.

Shikai Kenpachi got drestroyed by Gerard who was later defeated by Tosh and Byakuya who are weaker than even Yama. In Aizen's case it was powerful characters like Isshin and Kisuke that couldn't sense him and not fodder shinigami. Yhwach didn't sense reiatsu from Ichimonji and Orihime didn't sense any reiatsu from Quilge opie. I'm still looking into how tgat works. Maybe Kenpachi can better control his reiatsu after awakening.

Iirc Hikone's reiatsu after releasing Gentei rein was said to be like when Aizen first fused with the hogyoku. So CFYOW Kenny wpuld be massively above that.

Take a look at this. The soldiers did sense Kenny's reiatsu

The moment where they didn't sense him was before Gremmy created the fortress. Might be some weird thing going on around there. Might be better reiatsu control idk
Why it feel like you ratting? He was there beforehand. Based Bro of Squad 11 asking the important question in page 5. It continues into page 6 where the based bro ask why no one sensed him before it rose. Likely cause he lowered reiatsu to match Gremmy, since we know he matches his opponent when fighting someone.

Does Kenpachi actually adjust his reiatsu to fight opponents after awakening? I thought that stuff was SAFWY only.

He got shit on by Gerard in Shikai.

I did mention that they didn't sense him before the fortress appeared. Better read properly

Last edited:
I don't think you properly understood what i said. Deathberry said that people cstanding clise to Ichigo would've been crushed if he went full power. I pointed out Orihime was standing with him when tgey went full powee wothout much physical issue. You need to read properly.
that could be chalked up to the fact that like Ginjo she just got a massive emotional boost from Ichigo saying they would fight together instead of having her stay back which she even says “at last I can fight along side and protect him” and the fact she could block attacks from Yhwach is impressive in its own right

I'm talking about Orihime's physical capabilitues. Her abilities are God like no doubt about that. The only known boost Orihime had was training for sometime in Hueco mundo. Idk about emotional boosts.

Last edited:
I'm about to completely reread CFYOW. I will include the CFYOW scaling in the post. It'll tale too much time for a debate about it right now. I'm busy with college so i will start the revision after that.

I don't think hikone has surpassed the boundary of races to become something like Aizen and trained and mastered theur powers like Ichigo did in Dangai. So i will answer that after in the revisions

I don't think hikone has surpassed the boundary of races to become something like Aizen and trained and mastered theur powers like Ichigo did in Dangai. So i will answer that after in the revisions
Already said multiple times you hava no way of proving monster Aizen is on PSK level

Back